[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anti non-white invader thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Why can't you non whites just stick with your own women? Are they really that ugly?
>>
Wtf are you even on about white men are the most desired. Only non-whites can truly be robots, white people don't know true suffering
>>
>>24976741
leave you fucking loser
>>
File: reply rates.png (137 KB, 619x658) Image search: [Google]
reply rates.png
137 KB, 619x658
>>24976703

this will be posted as many times as it needs to be to get you idiots to understand

nonwhites are NOT "taking your women"

compared to you, we are undesirable, EVEN TO OUR OWN WOMEN

this fucking idiotic meme needs to end
>>
You leave you fucking piece of shit

>Born into the most affluent race on earth
>Your own women preferring a darkie over you

Kill yourself.
>>
>>24976759
You leave, you disgusting normie. I know this is hard for white people the hear with their massive egos, but you don't fucking belong here, normalfag.
>>
>>24976703
>implying its not the other way around.
come on
>>
>>24976789
Ours is the only media that actually presents foreigners in anything approaching a decent light.

That's the only reason darkies are sometimes preferred. Look at how Korean media portrays foreigners
>>
>>24976703
I'm Hispanic, and I prefer Hispanic women. White women are borderline nigger-tier, you can keep them.
>>
>>24977379
Remind me again how many of your people are in jail?
>>
but weeaboo girls are all I can get.

blacks = 2 scary
hispanics = dated one, her family hated me
asians = gold digging whores

whites = whats left
>>
>>24977460
Surely you can do better than self loathing white women.

And I mean, relationships based on asiaphilia aren't really sound.
>>
File: korra depress bruh.png (60 KB, 536x328) Image search: [Google]
korra depress bruh.png
60 KB, 536x328
>>24976703
white people have fuck and rape basically ever races and ethnicity there is. White males tend to do well when it comes to getting laid. so what your excuse? The darkies aren't keeping you from getting white chicks. You need to do some soul searching to figure what you're doing wrong before its too late.
>>
>>24976778

I didn't realize native american women were so desperate
>>
>>24976703
For my whole life I've been dating shitskin asian girls. But for once in my life I'm staying in my lane and dating a nice white girl. It's pretty fuckin nice, god bless OP i hope you stay in your lane as well.
>>
>>24977613
What race are you? I'm white and also date white girls but have dated Asians in the past.
>>
>>24977862
Im white as well man.
As a fellow Asian lover, what are some things you noticed are different from dating a white girl and an asian girl?

For me I've noticed white girls are much more vocal about their sexual feelings and shit, also more aggressive sexually.
Asian girls are submissive as fuck sexually.
>>
Blame white women for being the sluttiest on earth
>>
so who does a mixed person stick to??
i can only date other mixed people?

everyone acts like they have all the answers.
easier said than done. easier said than done. easier said than done.
>>
>>24977904
Sup whitebro.

>As a fellow Asian lover, what are some things you noticed are different from dating a white girl and an asian girl?

Interesting question, there are various things:

1. You can read each other's body language and general mood a lot more easily.
2. Your sense of humor is more similar.
3. White girls tend to be a lot more openly emotional. For example they cry more and won't hide it.
4. Less materialistic.
5. More empathetic.
6. More sexual (agreed on your point here).

4 and 5 may seem like I'm insulting asian girls, but that's just the general impression I've got. Asian girls aren't really big animal lovers beyond wanting cute animals as status symbols for example. Whereas white girls will go full vegetarian out of dem mushy feels for animals.
>>
I'm half-Asian and half-White. For the purposes of this thread what do I count as?

Regardless, God told me last night in a dream that the woman I want is somewhere in Eastern Europe (the Balkans), who am I to question God?
>>
>>24978057
Gotta disagree on number 6 bro. Asian chicks need you to fuck them 3 times a day while white chicks only need it one to two times a day. Then again I've only been with Americanized Asian chicks.
>>
>>24978057
Gonna have to agree with this as well, especially the empathetic part. White girls are much more genuine and generally much less cold than Asians, and I know we are not alone with that sentiment. Also white girls have bigger tits which is lovely. Double D life bby

God bless white bro. ;_;7
>>
>>24978207
>3 times a day
>1 or 2 times a day
Jesus Christ man, thats a fuckin lot.

Also I still agree with 6, though Asian girls may still like a lot of sex, i still would say they are less 'sexual', if that makes sense.
Like the Asian girls I've been with would indeed like lots of sex but it rarely felt like it was quality and generally wouldn't even orgasm.

But with a white girl, I've had them orgasm just from fucking kissing multiple times in a makeout session. I don't know how to articulate it, but whites just feel more 'sexual' regardless of libido.
>>
>>24976703
It's the demographics man. Back in L.A., I dated two different Hispanic women, but in Georgia, I dated a white girl because that was all that there was.

It's not like I'm targeting white women to piss whites off.
>>
>>24978143
I accept Eurasians as Whites personally. I've never met one who actually identified more with his Asian than his European heritage. Plus when you have kids they'll basically be white (3/4 white, 1/4/ another pale race) anyway.
>>
>>24978217
Thanks dude.

Yeah. You know how white women do stuff we regard as a bit silly sometimes? Vegetarianism is the best example actually. Although I disagree with it and wouldn't do it myself, the thought process that a lot of white girls who practice it engage in is basically: "Oh, these poor cute animals, I'm never eating meat again".

There's something cute about that level of empathy. I couldn't imagine an asian girl doing something like that. I admire them, but they're incredibly calculating and ruthless, and sometimes it feels like the only emotions they feel are "X is cute" and lust for money.
>>
>>24978291
Hmm.....ok this is weird but I've seem to have had opposite experiences than you. Most Asian chicks I've been with orgasm multiple times during sex while white girld usefully just cum once. In fact when I'd bang Asian chicks id often not even get my nut because they'd be satisfied in fucking 15 minutes but want you to do them again in like a few hours. I go to Penn State though and I've only ever been with westernized Asian chicks(you know the kind that only like white dudes and are mad hot). If you're getting with Asian girls who are more culturally Asian it might explain it.
>>
>>24978543
Hmm interesting, well I guess I'll yield on the sexual topic then as it seems to be purely anecdotal.
>>
Agreed. The less mulattoes in the world the better.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.