[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
depression from obesity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1449963756814.jpg (28 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1449963756814.jpg
28 KB, 500x366
feels

>24 yo
>6'0
>was obese as a kid and early teens
>extremely fit as late teens but social anxiety due to being rejected as a fatty in youth
>got laid twice, by two different women
>went to university, got fat again, now 295 lbs.
>regularly think about killing myself--can't get the motivation to get fit again

i want a relationship & sex so bad, but it's useless, and my depression from being isolated from normie society is keeping me from improving myself (read: i acknowledge it's only myself to blame for depression)

what do? other fatties here that were once fit? how do you keep from not killing yourself?
>>
>>24976136
>>went to university, got fat again, now 295 lbs.
How'd you manage that? I was a fat kid and lost it all at uni due to not being able to afford food, I think it permanently damaged my stomach because I feel ill if I eat more than once a day since.

There's a qt girl working at the Chinese takeaway who started flirting with me the other day, English was her second language and even she could tell how awkward I was. I don't think there's any help for those of us who never learned to deal with girls in our you, even if you manage to stay thin.
>>
>>24976574
>in our youth*
>>
>>24976136
>295 pounds

How did you get THAT fat in university? Did you break a leg and couldn't move or something?
>>
>>24976787
gee fucking thanks!!!
it's called binge eating and not exercising
>>
File: sweating guy.png (89 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
sweating guy.png
89 KB, 417x234
>be thin girl
>fat guys are my fetish
>see this thread
>tfw already sexually objectifying OP in my mind even though he's just here to seek help for his problems
>tfw I'm an inhumane piece of shit
>>
>>24976901
Why don't you just get to know OP then, get his Skype.
>>24976136
You should try DNP, it'll get rid of your weight with no work required
>>
>>24976901
I'm 310lbs

Want to be my GF

Or at least Skype sex me
>>
>>24976924
because I am a piece of shit and a toxic person to interact with in general. I don't want to poison OP I just wanted to tell him he is my fetish.

Also Skype is for normies
>>
>>24976850
I'm sorry, I was just having trouble picturing someone going from fit to 295 over about 4 years or so.
>>
>>24976936
>>24976924
>believing people who claim to be girls on /r9k/
Best case scenario he's a pre-op tranny
>>
>>24976936
I will have a tinychat one night stand with you but I cannot stress enough that I am a horrible person and you should stay 1000 miles away from me
>>
>>24976901
Same here, except I'm a guy
>>
>>24976968
Hey, I've had worse. Plus if you're self aware at least the journey will be interested

So about that tiny chat
>>
>>24976947
>equally fat man pretending to be a thin girl on an autistic mongolian image board to fulfill fantasy of one day finding a thin woman that isn't repulsed by you
>>
>>24976136
GO TO /FIT
>>
it seems my post has brought out the russian blackmailing whores that prey upon vulnerable/lonely obese men...either that or they're fat furries
...god dammit
>>
>>24977100
Actually I was planning on blackmailing her

I'm not even fat
>>
>>24977100
they're the only type of people you're going to get unless you lose weight familia
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.