[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 14 >jerk off >cum on wall >did this until i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: reaction4512.png (441 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
reaction4512.png
441 KB, 4500x4334
>be 14
>jerk off
>cum on wall
>did this until i was 19
>there was thick crust on the wall
>my whole family saw it in my room
>nobody said a thing
>avoid bringing friends to my room
>still a virgin
>keep cumming on the wall

23 years old now and I still haven't cleaned the wall.

who else /cumonwall/ here
>>
take a picture you crusty dog
>>
>>24975768
Pic or it never happened

Oc
>>
Op is beyond full of utter shit
>>
>>24975808
>>24975826
>>24975839
i don't have any devices that can take photos or videos in my room because i am forbidden to use such things

sorry to disappoint you robots
>>
File: ancient.jpg (59 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
ancient.jpg
59 KB, 450x600
That explain why the walls have people inside, You got her knocked up, in other words.
>>
>>24976261
Such bad bait.
>>
Done the same thing on but to my door. It just has white drip marks on it, also a bunch of hand prints from when I used to rest my hand on it while cumming.
>>
>>24976261
Draw it then in great detail faggot
>>
>>24975768
i've been cumming on the carpet below my desk for the past 6 months, it's really noticeable now. anyone know how i can get this shit out? the carpet covers the whole room so i cant replace it.

>>24976261
sounds like a lie
>>
>10 years old
>massive anxiety
>don't want to go to the bathroom and be questioned why I'm still up
>pee behind loveseat down the wall
>do this about 4 more times
>piss was encrusted and white from the paint of the wall
>parents see it when we move out
>think it's just marks from the loveseat being up against the wall for such a long time
What the FUCK was wrong with me?
>>
>>24976829
I had a bladder problem at one point and was afraid to go to the bathroom because I thought aliens would get me so I peed in a corner every 10 minutes or so for about a week. My parents found it and thought it was the dog.
>>
>>24975768
>tfw jerked off in the same spot since I was 12
>tfw when I was moving out parents pay for my apartment so not exactly normie I realized how much it smelled like old jizz right there
I hope my parents didn't notice
>>
>>24976505
had the same problem, just get some cleaning liquid, water and a cloth and RUB until it all comes out
>>
>>24975768
Pics or it didn't happen

Bloxbloxbloxblox
>>
I have a towel with 50+ loads on it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.