[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else tremor? I fucking hate that shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1447736405930.png (163 KB, 413x451) Image search: [Google]
1447736405930.png
163 KB, 413x451
Anyone else tremor? I fucking hate that shit.
>>
File: 1448559430058s.jpg (14 KB, 138x147) Image search: [Google]
1448559430058s.jpg
14 KB, 138x147
>shaky hands
>can't control my face when people are looking at me (neck, mouth, eyes will randomly flex or spasm)
>motor control goes max autismo when girls are around
>>
File: urbanstreet19.jpg (183 KB, 1000x1003) Image search: [Google]
urbanstreet19.jpg
183 KB, 1000x1003
>>24975982
>>24975718
oof, i feel for you guys. i've experienced this temporarily (akathisia side effect from taking abilify), and it really sucked. my lip would twitch, and my neck would go very stiff when i felt nervous.
>>
>>24975718
i get anxiety tremors. feels great when i do. helps me relax
>>
>>24975982
I hate dealing with this shit

And it's weird because some people I can look dead in the face and look fine but others I get the shaky head and shit. My hands and feet constantly shake and never stop though.

Noticed this started around my sophomore year in high school
>>
My hands are basically always slightly trembling, it gets worse the more excited/angry/emotions in general I am.

It sucks, last job interview I went to I trembled like a motherfucker, and they kept telling me to calm dowm.
>>
File: 1439615827622.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1439615827622.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>24976119
did you get the job? if you're calm despite the trembling, other people will just regard it as something that can't be helped and get over themselves. if you're nervous about it, they'll take notice
>>
>>24976119
This is what keeps me from wanting to get a job... I want to try medicine to combat it but the side effects are so not worth it
>>
my legs constantly, but very slightly, rock back and forth all the time. bot my hands shake as if im cold all the time. i am a dog groomer and when i use my 9" scissors, the tips shake very violently. so i have learned to time my cuts with my shakes.

i think they came about my time when i started doing it about 4 years ago. something about pent up anger, fatigue, and stress has taken its toll. i also have tinnitus from the my job which makes being anywhere quiet almost unbearable for me.

the only time the shaking calms down is when i drink enough to start to feel numb.
>>
I've had minor tremors ever since as a toddler I got Acute Cerebellar Ataxia for a brief period.

I think it did some serious nerve damage or something, but I've never asked a doctor about it.

>normies ask why im shaking
>everyone runs over to spot me while im lifting because they think im struggling

FUCK OFF
>>
>>24976179
holy shit that sounds challenging. i hope you don't cut a dog and get bit some day :\
>>
>>24975718
>laugh very loudly; autistic laugh; like super loud
>sometimes have random head twitches
>mom heard me laughing and thought i was doing it uncontrollably
>turrets syndrome runs in family
>>
Tremor from ADHD meds here, i do hate the numerous side effects even though it allows me to function like a almost normal human being.
>>
>>24976200
ive done both. last dog i cut was over a year ago, but last time i got bit was some time last week.

both part of the job and will eventually happen to everyone who pursues the job. its all a matter of learning how to work with what youre given.

ive also noticed my temper getting a lot worse on my way home, too. still, though, i love doing it and minus a few things, i wouldnt change anything.
>>
>>24976308
so the tremor is a result of pent up stress? have you seen a doctor?
>>
>>24976360
yes, my bp isnt super high, or all that high at all really, its mostly constant muscle fatigue, stress and anger. i am slightly anemic, though which does contribute to shakiness on days when i dont have the time to eat as soon as i feel hungry.

ive also been paintballing lately, which is a great stress reliever for me. doesnt fully help the tremors, though.
>>
>>24976159
I didn't, I was actually relaxed, taking my time to answer the questions, but because of the trembling they thought I was so nervous I was hesitating. I know this because I had a friend in the interviewers desk
>>
>>24976488
mmm maybe next time you should let the interviewers know beforehand? like
>i'm sorry, i can't help my hands trembling and i hope it doesn't bother you too much?

>>24976444
do you exercise/eat well? i suggest you take fish oil supplements and other neuroprotectants, i think chronic stress does have physiological effects.
>>
>>24976569
ive been meaning to get on the supplement train, which i think is what would help me out a lot. i get semi frequent massages and i do exercise pretty regularly, the good thing about working where i do, downtown los angeles, is that there are a lot of healthier places to eat in lieu of the normal fast food/shit that are in other areas.
>>
>>24976626
good to hear m8. i think getting regular sleep, exercise, and taking the right supplements will help you a lot.

i know a very scrawny dude from kickboxing class. he tells me his brain is underdeveloped because he was mistreated as a child, and his muscle control is pretty shot. hence the kickboxing. i'm sure you can work something out, sounds like you have the right mindset about it anyway
>>
>>24976569
I guess this is better than letting them judge what is happening, I will try it next time.
>>
Constantly. For I as long as I can remember, no cause either, though it's more pronounced when I'm anxious/excited. But even just normally, people will constantly comment on how I shake so much. It's annoying as shit.

I also could never imagine being on any kind of waitstaff, I simply couldn't do it, and I mean it sincerely. With all my effort I would still constantly be spilling things/dropping/generally having no sense of balance or social understanding.
>>
>>24977021
I have that as well. Now I would like you imagine if people kept asking you if you are okay because you look sad. That is my existence.

FUCK OFF YOU PUTRID NORMALFAG I'M NOT SAD right now. I GET IT YOU FUCKERS I HAVE A "sad" LOOKING FACE. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET INTO MY FUCKING OVEN.
>>
>>24975718
Not tremor, but sweat. It will seriously strike me without warning. I can be talking to a stacy and everything will be going fine. Then, I can start catching up with an old friend and its like someone threw me in a shower. Had this shit happen to me this past week, for the first time in months.

>at bar last thursday with roommate
>see a guy come in with a dog
>he sits down about 4 stools away, dog just chills at his feet
>have about 2 or 3 drinks, get up to piss
>while I'm gone, my roommate spotted an old friend so he gets up to talk to her
>I get back and see we lost our place at the bar, but I still want a drink
>decide to wait behind the guy who brought in the dog, hoping the dog will say hello to me
>the guy feels my presence, turns towards me and asks me if I need to get a drink
>I say yes, and while the bartender is taking orders from someone else, I start some small talk
>ask him if I can pet his dog, as it looks friendly and I don't want to be that dick that just lunges at a service animal
>the guy tells me no
>awkardlaughensues.png
>cant tell if kidding, so just focus my attention on the bartender
>the guy tells me he was kidding after about 10 seconds, so I awkwardly pet the dog and mentally scream at the bartender to hurry up
>the guy is now trying to get back into a conversation with me, asking random questions and trying to buy me a drink
>please no, I just want my own beer and to get away from this situation
>finally the bartender comes, I order a beer and tell the guy thanks for the offer but my friend is waiting
>bartender hands me my beer, I go to hand him my card
>notice my arm is fucking glistening in the light
>suddenly aware I'm drenched in sweat
>the dog guy mumbles something, but I grab my beer and book it out of there
>go into the restroom, grab a shit ton of paper towels, and wipe myself off
>continue the night like nothing happened

Fuck man, its so embarassing holy shit. I would much rather shake when I get nervous tbqh
>>
>>24975982
I get that shaky head shit.
Feels like when I'm nervous anxious I can't control my head, and when I try it randomly spasms and turns. Anyone else get this?
>>
>>24976119
>>24976165
Its called alcohol. I've gone to two interviews with a slight buzz, got one of the jobs and turned the other one down for some reason I can't recall. Going into an interview with a buzz is the best advice I can give you
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.