[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> She just called you "darling" Am...am I in /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1327379510565.png (312 KB, 734x645) Image search: [Google]
1327379510565.png
312 KB, 734x645
> She just called you "darling"

Am...am I in /r9k/?
>>
>>24975062
if you live south of the mason dixon line that means nothing
>>
>>24975062
>Am...am I in /r9k/?

The friend zone? Yeah.
>>
>actually this is not the boy
Whelp, no you aren't in OP
>>
>just sayin haha
>haha
jesus scott
>>
>>24976037
OP's the boy
nott scot
>>
>>24976283
dude the screen cap is 5 years old, I doubt any of this is true
>>
Yeah some girl called me that. She called me "love" too.
Meant nothing obviously
>>
>>24976340
nah... nah i meant that... i meant OP's the boy like you know, OP is kickin it OLD SCHOOL... like he's the boy, he's the boy to know and such. he's like, the BOY, you know? i wasn't wrong, i'm just using slang that you don't know about.
>>
>>24976384
Yeah OPs a fag. I've had girls call me darling, honey, babe and even "i love you" but that doesn't mean any of them wanted anything with me
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.