[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate their family and actively working to get away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1427851488869.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
1427851488869.png
83 KB, 790x773
Anyone else hate their family and actively working to get away? I'm wagekeking over 50 hours a week to make $6,000 dollars. I will then rent a room on the other side of the country and try to make it there any way that I can, and when I say make it, I mean being able to comfortably afford a place of my own to live. I don't plan to come back for at least 5 years, if at all. If I end up a broke loser, I plan to spend my last bit of money on a bus ticket to San Diego where I will be homeless.
>>
Gee, sounds like an airtight plan
>>
>>24975068
It's not at all and that sounds a lot better than living on the east coast any longer, or the south, or the midwest.
>>
>>24975136
Seems like you got it all figured out
>>
>>24975012
God speed OP I'll hand you a dolla if you decide los Angeles instead of San diego
>>
>>24975191
Nope, I don't like, at all. I'm over halfway toward my goal and then I'll get my taxes back and I'll be back to like 80% of my goal. Just need to get out.
>>
>>24975012
Honestly, not the worst plan. Although, I'd save up like $10k, at least. That should buy you about a year.

And if you're going to be homeless, at least you'll survive in a climate like San Diego.
>>
>>24975557
I mean all that matters is that I can find a job. If I can get a job, I won't have to worry about going homeless. But I have heard from plenty of people that the job market in washington/oregon really isn't that friendly for people without any degree in the technology sector.
>>
Trying to find some sort of stable career now so I can move to New Hampshire. I'd like to have a small house or cabin semi secluded in the woods on a few acres. They seem pretty affordable compared to the houses here in Massachusetts, and I'd still be within driving distance of my family. Just having a hard time finding something with decent pay that I won't be miserable doing.
>>
>>24975012
I'm doin that but LA or Miami

Hate my life here
>>
I love my family but don't show it so they all think I hate them.
This makes me feel so bad.

Also if you don't have a VERY good reason to hate your family its really uncalled for.
Family will take you in when you are in time of need and help you out in any possible way they can.
>>
File: IMAG0194.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0194.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
I joined military back in '13. Getting away from my family was one of the four main reasons I did it.
1. Get a Japanese wife
2. Get a Trans Am
3. Free College
4. Get away from Family
I have #4 and almost had #1. #3 is guaranteed. Pic related
>>
Go to Utah, I hear they house homeless people
>>
>actively working
Nah
>>
>>24977846
What branch?

this comment is orginial
>>
>>24978055
Navy. I wanted to join the Airforce, but the Navy is easier to join. Funny thing is that I work on planes that don't go on ships, so I pretty much got what I wanted.
>>
>>24975012
I'm thinking about doing is too I want too to a major city

Hoping to just get a 1br with a bro and sleeping out on the couch until I get it together
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.