[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mdma pre-high I can't be the only one can I? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>mdma pre-high

I can't be the only one can I? I don't like it, I get chills and want to pee badly every 20 minutes or so, so weird.
>>
File: hairline.png (53 KB, 792x810) Image search: [Google]
hairline.png
53 KB, 792x810
Is it bad that mdma is the only thing that makes me happy? It lowers me inhibitions so I actually want to do things. I don't have a sex drive, but I don't care. I go out, I talk to people, I actually have conversations with people. I have so much energy that I feel like I could do anything. There are no downsides. I want to take it all day every day.
>>
>>24974718
MDMA made me realize that I'm pretty apathetic, I might be a schizoid, when I'm on mdma I care about others and want to talk to people and be nice, when I'm out of it I feel apathetic to everything, don't care about others and don't like talking to anyone, I'm not even antisocial I just don't like talking to people, it bores me, it's sad, I wish I'd feel empathy like normal people, my life would be so much better.
>>
>>24974718
Taking it more than once a month will turn you into a retard/robot.

I recommend waiting at least three months minimum.

and yes, the MDMA pre-high is fantastic. it's like drinking the world's best alcohol. You just feel alive...
>>
Whats it like, Im pretty skinny, and im afraid ill get a heart attack or something from it
>>
>have 2 grams mdma
>don't like mdma
>nobody wants to buy it from me or trade for real drugs
Whelp...
>>
>>24977039
what don't you like about it? Not a huge fan of mdma here either.
>>
>>24977082
I can't use it everyday for one. It's a social drug and usually on mdma I just stand around looking like a retard. It also feels like my bodily organs are being torn apart on it. Days afterwards I'm so retarded I can barely pour water into a cup without fucking it up and I'm so depressed I'm spending half the day in front of a noose. I have a bunch of mdma and LSD and I just want some god damn opiates and benzos.
>>
>>24977039
>implying MDMA isn't a real drug
>>
>>24977398
It's not really abusable. Why would I want to do a drug once every month for a mediocre high?
>>
>>24977039
>>24977461
>>24974675
You fags from the US or something? All the molly here in EU is fucking top tier banger stuff. I've hear most of the pills in the states are meth/vitamins haha.
>>
>>24977504
I got it from europe and have had black tested MDMA more than 20 times in my life. I'm not an idiot. I just hate the drug. I'm extremely mentally ill and it doesn't help me open up at all. It doesn't really do anything as far as social activity goes for me. I just don't see why you Etards can't understand not everyone enjoys MDMA. I have two fucking grams of it and i don't feel any compulsion to do it at all. I just want to get rid of it and get some good drugs.
>>
>>24977868
go to a club mate you can get like 100eur off 'em for sure, put it in 200mg caps.
How the fuck did you get 2 grams of this stuff when you don't even like it?
>>
>>24974675
Uh that don't sound like molly
>>
>>24978803
>go to a club
I'm a carless NEET. I bought 2 grams thinking I could sell it off to random idiots but I was wrong.
>>
>>24980502
Sounds like what I get on MDMA. Stomach cramps and uncontrollable urination followed by a period of being unable to do anything but sit cross legged rocking back and forth and then extreme tiredness and lethargy causing me to fall asleep. How do people justify paying 10 dollars a point for this stuff? I'd gladly give you some of mine for free if I knew you. Shit is rubbish.
>>
>>24974675

My buddy got me into dumping it into a (cheap) beer and drinking the beer. It doesn's hit you as fast and as long as the beer is reasonably boring, you won't really taste 100mg or so in it, as the beer is already slightly bitter. It ruins anything but the cheapest generic lager though.

Sniffing it also seems to sidestep this for me, but it eats the shit out of your horn. MDA is even worse.
>>
File: IMG-20151210-WA0003.jpg (15 KB, 480x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151210-WA0003.jpg
15 KB, 480x375
>>24980623

Just stay outside of a club with heavy clothes with a shady look and people will come to you asking for drugs
>>
>>24980651

some people love it, some hate it. That's all. People respond differently to different drugs
>>
>>24980716
How do i do that without a car?
>>
>>24980651

That sounds exactly like adderal though

I'd trade you my prescriptions and weed for that if I could lel
>>
>>24981084
You live in q city take a bus? Small town? Ask junkies for rides in exchange for lines of molly crystals
>>
>>24981275
How is it amph when it clearly comes out black in my reagent test? I know what dopaminergic stims feel like, I'm the biggest fiend you'd probably ever meet.
>>
>>24981285
You're just grasping for anything at this point. That sounds like a mighty fine way to get arrested. There's narcs lurking on bums in my area because there's a big meth and heroin business in my town run by some guys out of a sketchy park.
>>
>>24977158
I got the opiates. Let's do oxy and mdma together bro!
>>
>>24981084
Walking there with your own two legs. Man up and go for an urban hike. You gotta put in a little bit of effort to make money, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>24981318
Where are you at?
Didjdbdj
>>
>>24977158
You sound like my friend, but he's naturally social as fuck so when he's on mdma he gets real quiet it's weird. People can and do abuse mdma daily, wtf are you talking about.? Some people inject it daily. If you frequented mdma forums you'd know. I love mdma and hate benzos and opiates they feel annoying. Like I wanna do something but the opiates are making me lay down for hours, fuck that shit.
>>
>>24981314
You asked how to get there faggot

>>24981365
>>24981318
Can I come I'll bring speed and weed
>>
>>24981364
Yeah let me just hike over the freeway and walk 40 miles to the nearest club with 2 grams of felony drugs on me. What a brilliant idea! I'm the dealer here, I don't recall ever having a dealer actually go out of their way to come to me.
>>
>>24981375
Injecting mdma daily? Where are you finding these people? I've dropped 5 times this month and feel like I have brain damage and my liver is failing.
>>
>>24981396
Yea they post in mdma discussions in some subreddits sometimes
>>
>>24981396
5 times in a month is a lot, what were your doses? I dose about 3 times a month at most, but on average once
>>
>>24981460
200mg the first time with 2 tabs of lsd. 50ish, 100ish, and then a wash of my bag (hit me the hardest out of all of that). The wash was plugged.
>>
>take it once at EDC
>did not follow dealer's instructions and eat a lot beforehand
>almost vomit on my friend but luckily there was nothing in my system so I just dry heaved for 5 mins
>get hit with the high like a ton of bricks
>feel terrified out of my mind I'll be stuck like this forever
>sit on the grass and stare at the giant animatronic owl
>calmed
>calmed beyond recognition
>everyone dancing and loud music playing, I'm just staring at a fucking hour for 2 hours
>high goes away early for me, friend has her high for another 3 hours

That was kind of anti-climactic but aside from the "feel like I'm going to die" part at the beginning I enjoyed it.

7/10 will use my other two capsules.
>>
>>24981515
Not sure how much a wash of a bag is, but I take way more than that monthly, you'll be fine. I do take pure crystals though, assuming that's what you got.
>>
>>24981631
I know I'll be fine. I just metabolize this shit poorly or something and it fucks with my insides shitting liquid for weeks. I've taken upwards to 700 in a single night and have gotten delirious before. The older I get the harsher it seems to be on my body.
>>
>>24981684
Probably because you're taking higher doses than you used too
>>
>>24981581
Is edc worth the money
>>
>>24981382
Never start a business.
>>
>>24981731
I don't intend to, I'm a retarded junkie. Fuck success, I've accepted my fate.
>>
>>24974675
yuck amphetamines gross

benzos n dabs with some jim beam thats whats up
>>
>>24981708
Lower doses actually and it fucks me up even more with less euphoria each and every time. Even after a 6 month break, it's just really mediocre now. I used to enjoy taking it alone and playing music and masturbating for hours and now it's not even all that good for that. I guess I've just found my true home in /opi/. That shit never disappoints me and never gives me a bad trip.
>>
>>24981721
I'm inclined to say yes but I only went one day, and I was on drugs the whole time.

I feel like if I went both days/didn't sneak in drugs I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.
>>
>tfw got the worst clench jaw saturday night
it was only 125mg. Not even gum would help, my jaw muscles were just so tense to the point it almost hurt. Passed after about half an hour.
>>
>>24981365
new yerk
>>
>>24974675
what the fuck bruh i took like 6 times the amount of that last weekend and im 19
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.