[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do I do guys. I'm in love with this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: kill me.gif (707 KB, 931x698) Image search: [Google]
kill me.gif
707 KB, 931x698
What the fuck do I do guys.

I'm in love with this girl (pic-related). We share a mutual friend and are more than acquaintances but I wouldn't call us friends.

However, she lives in California and I'm stuck in my shit state.

Plus I'm currently in a dead-end relationship that would be a nightmare to break off because it would compromise both of our living situations. I don't want to be in the relationship anymore, but I still care about her and don't want to put her life in turmoil (mine too).

She's beautiful (but not so hot she's unattainable) and has had nothing but below-average mediocre chink boyfriends. She's smart and successful too. I'm not gonna reveal where, but she's an animator at a major movie studio.

I found out she just broke up with her boyfriend (months ago at this point) through our mutual friend and she's been feeling too miserable and has been too busy to see anyone, so it's open season.

But what do I do? I feel like I'm anchored down in this cancer state while she's alone in California. I could imagine no greater adventure in my life than to drop everything right now and drive out there, find a place near her, hit her up and start to make my move.

However, there's so much uncertainty, what if it doesn't work out between us? Like if we share no interests or have conflicting political views or I dunno and I waste my time? Not to mention the money it would take to fund that trip would be insane, not to mention getting a job out there in Commiefornia to support my new place there.

Fucking kill me you guys, why can't I wake up from this nightmare.

Post your current situation. Let's circlejerk about the misery. I'm about to fucking snap here, bros. About to fucking snap.
>>
File: ej-pepe.png (296 KB, 465x634) Image search: [Google]
ej-pepe.png
296 KB, 465x634
She even drew our Lord and Savior. Literal perfection.
>>
File: 1431148097733.gif (167 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
1431148097733.gif
167 KB, 388x388
Bump?

No one else has anything interesting to post?
>>
Plenty of fish in the sea. Lots of crabs in the bucket. Too many pigs in the barn.
>>
File: 1427699482533.jpg (36 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
1427699482533.jpg
36 KB, 300x354
>>24974566
Anyone else /wishtheyweredead/ here?
>>
File: 1449474168243.gif (1 MB, 352x232) Image search: [Google]
1449474168243.gif
1 MB, 352x232
>>24974252
That's a cute pepe
>>
File: 1428747669466.jpg (73 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1428747669466.jpg
73 KB, 332x333
>>24974701
I KNOW. I FUCKING KNOW. SHE KNOWS. WE ARE KIN. WHAT AM I DOING WHAT ARE ANY OF US DOING?
>>
>>24974206
>what if it doesn't work out between us

With that mentality you've already lost, broseph
>>
If you're saying commiefornia unironically that girl is way too cool for you, sorry
>>
find somebody else you dumbfuck
>>
>>24974964
spotted the kuck

>>24974879
Well I mean this isn't conventional circumstance, I'd have to sacrifice a lot to even have the opportunity. It's not like if I was to date a girl who lives near me, I'd have to uproot my life for this.

>>24974984
yeah I guess I should probably do this or maybe try to work it out with current gf
>>
>>24975083
>spotted the kuck

No way she'd like you, you're delusional mate
>>
>>24975118
>delusional
about what specifically? that California is overwhelmingly left-wing? it is

and she technically only moved there for school, so they might not have gotten to her with that Shillary shit yet, honestly I wouldn't be interested if they had
>>
It will literally never work out between you two. Stop dreaming before you hurt yourself. Also, you will go broke in Cali only to be rejected.

Sorry if this is harsh, but it's probably true.

Chased a couple dreams myself. I am regret.
>>
>>24975203
>you will go broke in Cali only to be rejected
This is what I'm thinking.

That being said I don't think it would be that far fetched for us to be together, but the distance limitations and stuff is a real nail.

But what the fuck is the point of any of it if you can't chase any dreams?
>>
>>24975201
You are a fucking joke lel.
>>
>>24975201
Does she look conservative to you
>>
>>24975239
What makes you think you are on the same plane as her? You are obviously a beta loser who she probably barely knows exists and your pining over her on 4chan. Literal kek.
>>
mate she's been living with chinks who make half a mill a year doing startups and big tech, you're some deadbeat delusional neckbeard living in bumblefuck nowhere and you think you have a shot?

lmao get real
>>
File: 1427688581460.png (124 KB, 464x536) Image search: [Google]
1427688581460.png
124 KB, 464x536
>>24975246
great post!

>>24975251
no...

>>24975272
looks wise probably better, stature-wise definitely worse, she probably rakes-in a grand a week at least while I barely do that in a month

but the reason I'm posting here is because I have no one to discuss it with, or no one to discuss similar circumstances

I have 4 people who I even regularly speak to

>girlfriend (we do not get along)
>2 friends who are couple / mutual friends of gril
>childhood friend who is a kissless virgin at 25

>>24975317
I do know for a fact that they're liberal arts chinks who probably make less than her and are definitely uglier than me, not successful business chinks who I would stand no chance against

>deadbeat delusional neckbeard living in bumblefuck nowhere
my fucking sides, I know, life is suffering
>>
>>24974774
Calm down OP you are acting like a drama queen.
>but I wouldn't call us friends
why the fuck are you willing to give up so much just to make a pass at this chick you barely know?
jfc get a hold of yourself
tbqh it isn't likely to happen so don't stress so much over it, improve your own situation and maybe in the future the opportunity might present itself
>>
>>24975401
No, you're completely right, I just wanted to vent and mull over it / think aloud about it and circlejerk about other anons' similar situations to gain perspective, etc.
>>
>>24975373
Seriously though. I mean and honestly be serious for your own sake. You don't honestly believe this horse shit do you? YOU (literally beta orbiter most likely manlet) wouldn't be interested in HER (dream job, living the life decent looking) if "they had gotten to her with that shillary shit". 2 second Google search I found her twitter and tumblr and can assure you and all other wanderings minds she is prototypical California. And is still much much better than you. At everything.
>>
>>24975477
>you wouldn't be interested in her if they had gotten to her with that shillary shit
definitely not

"wage gap"

literally doesn't exist

who would date such a delusional retard
>>
>>24975477
>Google search I found her twitter and tumblr and can assure you and all other wanderings minds she is prototypical California
how? I didn't get anything
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.