[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does she like me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1449547822917.jpg (60 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1449547822917.jpg
60 KB, 878x814
I think a girl at work likes me, maybe I'm just being dumb, help me /r9k/.

>Lays on my shoulder sometimes, only one she does that too
>Randomly comes up to me sometimes, once I told her what's up, and she's like nothing, just miring. Probably a joke but w/e.
>Took selfies with me, never has she done that with someone else at work
>Told me about how her father's got some sort of killer disease, hadn't told that to anyone else
>Some bitch tried to argue with me at work and before I could even talk back she defended me
>Once wore glasses to work because she was randomly called in to cover someone while she was out wearing glasses. She never wore glasses before. Told me it's because she feels weird with them, I told her they looked nice and she has wore them every day since then.
>Asks me if I work tomorrow whenever I leave

So tell me /r9k/, could she be interested in me, or am I just overthinking it?

Pic unrelated.
>>
nah she is just using you as an emotional tampon. She will always be thinking of chad's big cock when she's with you
>>
ask her to hang out and see how that works out before you worry about her liking you
>>
>>24974088
I'm afraid to do that, what if she says no? What if the date goes poorly?

Work would definitely be awkward after that. I've never been in a date, I don't know how it would be. I feel like I lack things to talk about.
>>
>>24974088
do this op. just ask her if she wants to hang out and watch a movie or play some vidya.
>>
why doesn't she like ME?
>>
>>24974159
Don't ask her on a date. Just ask if she wa
>>
>>24974195
nts to hang out. Don't use the word date.
>>
>>24974050
This, had it happen to me a thousand times before

She does NOT like you
>>
>>24974234
>>24974050
She barely told me about her father like it was nothing, and it was because I mentioned my father having a heart attack. Besides that, there's nothing to indicate I'm her tampon, especially when she was the one who almost fought a bitch because she was yelling at me.

Anyways, the Chad thing doesn't fit in this scenario, but thanks for the replies.
>>
>>24973932
op are you looking for a quick fuck or a relationship?
>>
>>24974195
>>24974224
And what do people do when they hang out?
>>
>>24974328
I have no clue? I don't think I'm looking for something, but either of those would be nice. I'm just trying to figure out if she might like me.

To be honest I've never had a date or fucked before so eh.
>>
Just ask her on some day what she's coin after work, if she says nothing ask if she wants to grab a drink. Then feel it out from there
>>
>>24974394
pretty obvs she is into you.
but would advice against work relationships.
>>
You should probably propose to her. Things seem to be getting pretty serious.
>>
>>24974513
I've never been in a relationship so I felt like I might be overthinking things, however I do feel like she might be, especially with the glasses things, she always wears them now after I told her she looked nice.

And like I previously said, I'm afraid work would be awkward if she rejects me or it doesn't work out.
>>
>>24974359
>>24974174
Literally ask "Would you want to hang out and watch a movie sometime?"

Asking her out for drinks also works but if you're posting on /r9k/ for advice I don't think you're really a bar-going person.
>>
>>24974715
I'm only 20 though, she's 19. We can't drink, however we've been to a bar once with a whole bunch of people from work. I've gotten fucked up at a party before, I wouldn't mind a bar, but we can't go in there.

I'm afraid to autism out man.
>>
>>24973932
Dude just ask her out for some coffee or something.

Not movies, though. The point of asking her out is to talk and shit, not sit next to each other without saying a word.
>>
>>24974827
Do you still live with your parents? Does she like vidya? If you still live at home I wouldn't ask her there. If she likes vidya ask if she wants to hang out and play. If you want to have drinks at the same time all the better.

If you don't wanna do any of that shit just ask her out for coffee as others have said and hope you don't fuck up too bad. If she says yes and is in to you it won't matter too bad if you spaghetti out.
>>
The real question is; are you a nong nong

Of course she likes you and wants the D, and you better not delay because all of its going to stop if you don't act soon
>>
>>24973932
OP disregard what these beta kissless virgins say, and go for her. You will never surely know until you take a chance. The worst thing she could do is say no and if you live in fear and never ask you will always regret it.
>>
>>24975045
I do live with my parents, I don't think she likes vidya. I don't think she's the type of girl who'd like to hang out at a coffee place, where else could we go? I have a car and she doesn't.
>>
IDK dude. Just ask if she wants to go for coffee anyway.
>>
>>24975375
Just wanted to say good luck op. I just went through a really similar situation with a co worker and essentially got rejected. I still don't regret going for it though.
>>
>>24973932
i dont know
this kind of stuff has happened to me before and i've got ultimately rejected, but go for it
you'll never know unless u go for it
>>
>>24975375
Just take out to lunch and dinner. Maybe you know about some great place that has the best chicken wings or thickshakes. Get creative, think about what you usually like to do on your days out.
>>
>>24976232
Chili's sounds good?

>>24976203
>>24976232
>>24976130
Thank You.
>>
>>24976667
Never been to Chilli's. I only just noticed we actually have it in this country.
As long as it's a place that's not too where y'all can chat and see if anything clicks, then you should be good (granted that the chemistry is there).
>>
>>24977159
*not too loud
Fuck I should go to bed

Best of luck anon. Maybe one of us can be happy for the rest of us.
>>
>>24973932
Listen to me faggot, you will either go fucking us her to got out or spend the rest of your life jerking off in your mom's basement.

So man up please man :)
>>
>>24978341
this. You will not experience any progression with your autismal social skills if you don't at least try. You will likely regret doing nothing about this. Even if it risks awkwardness at your job, you would have gained a new experience regardless of the outcome.
>>
Go to a place where you can buy high doses of alcohol. Helps talking and feel confident.

Actually I dont think she is into you. Got a girl in my life that acts the same way. She called me once crying and talking about how she fears failing her univerity stuff and how I am the only one she trusts and sent me once a birthday message with hearts and shit. Also told me I'm the coolest person she knows (never really believed that 'cause master tier beta). But when I met a friend of her once I was told that she fucks some party chad. You are just the emotional backup because Chadalphabull doesn't seem emotional enough when he fucks the crap out of her..
>>
>>24973932
She is interested. Go for it son!
>>
>>24978559
>Chadalphabull doesn't seem emotional enough when he fucks the crap out of her.
more like: Chad completely ignores her once he's done spilling seed in her ass.
women need 3 boyfriends: one to fuck them good, one to actually talk to them and the other to support them from abroad.
>>
>>24973932
Ask her out you mega autist.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.