[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I met someone that makes me feel something I havent felt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2660.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
"I met someone that makes me feel something I havent felt for you in a while. I don't love you anymore" Thats the end of that 2.5 year relationship. An advice on how to move on.
>>
Get off r9k you stupid fucking normie shitter
>>
>>24973917

>>>/adv/

Please post there for advice, thank you.
>>
That would fucking slay me, fuck.

On the flip side, get fucked, op. I bet you were one of those fags that mentioned their gf every two sentences on here. Fuck you.
>>
no not really but were in the same situation. Its been two years since I broke it off.

times goes on, youll tend to think about her a lot, hows she doing etc. A lot of things will trigger your memory, maybe you spent christmas together every year and this year youll think how you wont be spending christmas with her anymore, ouch
Also new years, its common for couples to kiss at the stroke of midnight, first kiss of the year, that wont be happening with her anymore. yeah thats sucks.

Times goes on and you feel better really, youll never truly get over her if she did it right. But youll accept the fact its over and there are plenty of opportunities awaiting you. you can love again, and you will but it will take time.
Take the time off to focus on yourself for the next relationship and dont spend a lot of time thinking "why me".

Cycle will look something like this
>hah I dont need her
>whatever lol
>...
>uh I kinda miss her
>I DO miss her
>fuck why do I miss her
>I wonder what shes up to
>I miss her
>I dont miss her
>I miss her
>I dont miss her
>...I dont really miss her
>oh well (move on)

good luck
>>
>>24973917

Please just leave this place. Let those of us who have never had anything close to a girlfriend wallow in our cesspit of depression and crippling loneliness.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.