[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else missed out on being a teen in HS here. I always wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-23-27-40.png (226 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-23-27-40.png
226 KB, 540x960
Who else missed out on being a teen in HS here. I always wanted to go out with friends to the movies and places like the "Main Event" (more teen oriented arcade) and to hit a burger joint that isn't a franchise.
It's the type of shit I missed out on. I always would see other people I had on Snapchat do those things.

Now I know since I have no friends at the moment either I've been wanting to do those thing now that I'm 19 but alone but I don't know if that would look to pathetic. I don't want stranger normies to know im a lonely robot, because I'm ashamed of it. Can you otherbots relate ?
>>
>>24973742
>I always would see other people I had on Snapchat do those things
>Phone screenshot of pepe
Get out
>>
>>24973742
where are you robot ill go to the main event
>>
File: 1428792246388.gif (312 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1428792246388.gif
312 KB, 480x360
>Be Junior
>See normies doing all these cool things
>They have no struggles when it comes to prom
>"Who do you plan to take out for prom anon?
>>
>>24973742
I find all of that very cliche and boring. What exactly did you miss out on?
>>
>>24973782
On socializing with other people
On making friends
On making memories with friends I never had
On the cheesy movie date with a grill
And doing all of the stupid normie shit you consider boring a cliche.
On being a HS teen
On being anything but a KV ROBOT.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.