[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20yo+ virgins, what do your parents think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 24
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 800x1000
Do they say anything to you about your current condition?
How is family get togethers?
How about brothers and sisters and their opinion?
>>
File: 1441766701686.jpg (148 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
1441766701686.jpg
148 KB, 600x394
>>24973723
22 y/o KV here

>Do they say anything to you about your current condition?
not really, they just keep telling me I will find a gf someday

fuggin terrible, my chadTier cousins talk a lot of shit and act superior. The oldest is the worst, he talked hella down on me last summer after he graduated from uni, scared to see him this xmas because he recently finished military officer school

>How about brothers and sisters and their opinion?
brother is a robot too, so we're good in this department. We actually hang out and have a lot in common these days
>>
>>24973723
I don't leave my room or talk to them, they might as well not exist.
>>
21kv
My mom got drunk years ago and asked me why I didn't have a girl friend. That's the only time they've said anything.
>How is family get togethers?
same shit every year, relatives asking "what have you been up to?"
My brother is a 20yr old virgin....at least I don't think he's lost it yet.
>>
>32
I don't really talk to my father about my life. He's always been the kind of person who had to be the center of attention, so my only role in his life was to be an audience. I work, but need to find a second job to be able to have enough to move out of the basement. When I come home from work I say hello if I see him in the living room on my way to the basement, but we don't really talk about anything else.

Family gatherings aren't hard. I've long since grown accustomed to deflecting questions about my life. They're mostly just idle chit-chat anyway. Nobody actually cares about the answer, so they can be dispensed with by a "same old," deflection.

I don't speak to my brother, either. Even if I walk past him on the way to the kitchen or the bathroom, he doesn't say anything to me nor I to him.

I basically live with strangers who happen to be related to me by virtue of birth alone.
>>
>>24973723
23kv
They both say 'I have a feeling you'll get a gf this year...'
I try explaining to them that it hasn't happened yet so its not likely.
Plus, I tell them that women will think I'm weird for never having dated (or never having sex). Even my mom is like 'Oh but thats just because you've been selective.' How can they not understand?
Awful. I only talk to my grandparents, I actually like them. One of my cousins asked me if I had a girlfriend yet... shes now a single mother and her boyfriend just left her so...
Only child.
>>
>20 years old
They don't really care, they want me to get a job, though.

Honestly I've been happy with 2D girls up till now.

Sister is 18 and still pure as well.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (71 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
71 KB, 650x600
>>24974832
>They both say 'I have a feeling you'll get a gf this year...'

sorry anon i couldnt
>>
>23 KV
They usually ask me if ive gotten a girlfriend so
Im just straight with them and tell them no.
>>
I think my mom thinks I'm gay. She used to subtly encourage me to ask girls out but that has stopped. He gave me the "I'll love you no matter what" speech regarding my sexuality a while ago. I told her I'm not gay but I don't think she believed me. Me and my Dad never talk so I got no idea what he thinks.

My extended family only see's me in short chunks and I've managed to act like a human around them so they always assume that I have a girlfriend. It's awkward correcting them so I just play along and change the subject

Me and my sister don't talk about this kind of stuff. I think we're both equally uncomfortable talking about it so we leave it alone. I got no idea if she's a virgin or not and am perfectly ok with never finding out
>>
I'm considered the 'loner' of the family. They honestly don't think much about me, they don't seem to care too much.
>>
>>24976091
Talk to your dad, ask what to do, maybe mention youre lonely and you don't know what the first step is

I wish I had talked to my dad about this stuff when I had the chance
>>
I have two questions

If your parents think your gay, why not when you have the chance say "I'm not gay, really. I honestly just don't know how to talk to girls, or how to find a girlfriend"?

And why not just lie and say you lost it?
>>
they think I've fucked because they've met my female friends. no one will ever know I can't love 3D :-)
>>
25 years old here, lost my virginity about two months ago while still 24.

Didn't felt pretty average but whatever.

It'll happen bro's.
>>
I'm 26. No one has ever mentioned it around me. Both brother and sister are normies with kids. Sister is actually younger than me.
>>
22, they ask sometimes, i just say i dont have money for one..
But most family members around my age have relationships, i'm the only one my age that's a kissless virgin.
>>
>>24973723
21 khv
they seem a little weird at times, but i don't think they care, especially my mom, at times it seems my mom is enjoying it.

you should hear her talk about my chad cousins, how all their girlfriends are whores, how they have it so hard, how i should help them when i can, as if it's my fault the fuckers dropped out. Fucking bitch says all that on purpose, making fun of me or maybe she actually cares more about my cousins and their girls than me, while i fucking toil away with uni and study and sit alone. fuck her

i don't think my father realizes fully how fucked i am, but he will, it's partially his fault, i remember i was playing warcraft3 one day, he comes along with his dumbass phone and shows me the tits of some whore he fucked - she has nice small nipples, sporty tits too, he says. I said nothing

i hate family get togethers and the only reason i do it is because i still need my parents' financial support for my studies and have to pretend that i'm a normal son like all the rest that comes home from uni and bla bla bla bla.

no siblings, thank god, but my grandmother asks me every time -- why don't you have a gf, you are 21 now bla bla, she has cancer, so that's not gonna last

my relationship with my parents and myself would be so much better if i wasn't disgustingly ugly and if i stood a chance

it's too late to fix that now
>>
>>24973723
My family appreciate my virginity since they're highly religious. But my mom wants me to get married and bring her grandchildren.

Well, my big sister is virgin as well and all my brothers too.

You can't even talk about fapping.
>>
>29kv
>got super drunk once and told my parents i'm a kv (at 27)
>completely blanked, figured they hoped I'd forget and they could pretend it never happened
>they don't know I remember/don't care

my 26yr sister is a total normie, 17yr brother is exactly the same as me. fuck genetics somewhat maybe
>>
>>24974728
Quite sad. But that's life isn't it.
>>
>>24974832
they understand
they just tell themselves these lies to deflect any sort of critique on their own parenting which could have led to their child not being sociable/normie
>>
>>24975364
KV? what's this
>>
My parents think Im a chad but its mostly because at 18 I left the country.
>>
they dont care, they are as autistic as me
>>
Yeah, they offer me awful unsolicited advice on women all the time. I'm a NEET, so I don't know where they think I'm going to use all of this advice.
>>
>>24976389
When they told me "that's ok if you're gay" I assured them I wasn't
>I honestly just don't know how to talk to girls
I don't want to look like a loser - that would be admitting defeat. Plus it's too late for them to do anything about it anyway.
>And why not just lie and say you lost it?
One that would be pathetic, two as a moral rule I never lie.
>>
>>24973723

28 y/o living in Los Angeles.

Only around the holidays. They joke I'll finally find a girl. It's a pretty common joke lately and we mostly laugh.
My sister says its easy, that she'll "wing woman" me, but I'd honestly be happier if it was never brought up.
>>
>>24973723
I feel bad for any bots without a brother or sister.
My family do not care what I do as long as I pay for my own things.
My normal brother takes up the spot of having the keep the family line going and takes the weight off.
Plus our age difference is enough that he grew up respecting me, so I don't have to worry about him judging or disliking me.
>>
>>24973723
24kv
My dad used to be a chad in his youth, but never says anything. If I bring it up somehow he seems to act a bit indifferent. I have a feeling he cares more than he shows. He never liked talking about feelings much.
My mother mentions it sometimes. She told me once how she would like to become a grandma, but she doesn't bother me about it. Occasionally we talk about that stuff, and she usually talks about how I should change myself and how I should try to show interest in women beyond mere friendship.
She knows I'm on the autism spectrum, but seems confident that someday I'll find a girl. Maybe.
I have very little connection with my family other than my parents. Whenever I do see them, they just ask about my life in general, seem more interested in my job and area of study, and thus never ask about my personal life.
I have a half brother who is 8 years old, so that doesn't count. To him I'm practically a god because of all my nerd knowledge and how much older I am than him. What he would think if he was a decade older I have no idea.
>>
You people are pathetic. What are you even doing with your lives? Grow up and stop being Aspie children.
>>
21 here. They don't really care. They sometimes make comments about what my kids would be like and about a potential future where I have a wife.
I have a 23 yo virgin brother and a 19 yo virgin brother who still live at home at also

Dad often jokes about me having a fat gf that I'm ashamed about at college.

Get together are fine. Some of my cousins are fairly unsocial as well. Even the couple of stacy cousins I have have never been in a serious relationship as far as I know.
The whole family knows my siblings and I are extremely unsocial
>>
i dont have family, prolly why i'm a virgin, can't relate to people.
my mom doesn't say anything. she is a brick wall, has absolutely no opinion on my relationship problems, no advice, no nothing.
i've been living my whole life without external advice.
>>
File: 1444303776167.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1120) Image search: [Google]
1444303776167.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1120
>>24973723
28 yo kissless hugless handholdless virgin
Awkward, they stopped asking about my lovelife
Ive left a bunch of condoms on a noticeble spot on my last birthday in my apartment and im sure at least my dad and sister saw them so they think im getting pussy every now and then. I lie to my brother and mother about getting tinder dates every now and then so my direct family doesnt think im a virgin thank fuck. But my entire family has never seen me with a gf so im still the failure of the family
>>
File: 1446273114527.png (42 KB, 804x1266) Image search: [Google]
1446273114527.png
42 KB, 804x1266
>>24974728
I salute you, oh Solid Wizard.
>>
>>24977311
KV : Kissless Virgin
HH : Hand-Holdless
>>
We never talk about it anymore. One time we did was when they teased me a little about my female classmates/crushes when I was 9. The teasing actually convinced me for some time romantic feelings were considered to be shameful to have.

And there was this one time when my father told me not to be pessimistic for my future. He said no matter how bad things get, I will ultimately get back on top again. He was speaking somewhat from experience, since he's been down on his luck often enough. I told him that every time he has faced hardships, he had my mother to support him. And this made him cry a little, because he acknowledged that hardships are only hard when you have nobody who can pick you up again.

They never questioned my sexuality though, so there's that.
>>
File: 1447778991706.jpg (294 KB, 1112x2473) Image search: [Google]
1447778991706.jpg
294 KB, 1112x2473
> 22
> V, not K or HH

Mum tells me to go talk to grills sometimes.
She knows I'm too shy and calm to get a gf,
and most of all too Stoic, if I ever get one I couldn't keep her for a long time cause she would probably think I don't give a fuck about her.
I'm also not interested in the (few) grills that show interest in me.
How do you deal with the legacy question /r9k/ ?
I will never find a woman good enough to have kids with desu ...
>>
>Anon you know that double bed in the spare room.
>Yes.
>You should sell it. You won't be needing it.

>Change the subject.
>>
File: 2013-03-27-Fatty-Dipping.jpg (51 KB, 876x266) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-27-Fatty-Dipping.jpg
51 KB, 876x266
>>24974728
Why oh why are you me?
>>
File: 14068139569932.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
14068139569932.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>24973723
not much
mother says she wants to help me but she really can't
a little small talk but lonely most of the time
only sibling is a younger brother who's becoming a chad
he feels bad for me but can't help me
>>
Men in my family understand being single. The women either try to hook me up or they don't mention it but grope me. No I didn't do anything that's nasty desu.
>>
>>24973723
>still going to, participating in family gatherings
>still talking, conversing with siblings
bunch of virigin betafags shitting up my /r9k/
fuck off to >>>/soc/ tbqh
>>
>>24978391
>The women either try to hook me up
That would be great if family did this to me
>>
>>24977718
Hey, buddy,
no
>>
File: 176.png (20 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
176.png
20 KB, 275x200
I have no idea.
I'm 27 and recently told my mother that a guy I work with online actually confessed he had feelings for me. All she said was "He hasn't been saying anything gross to you, has he?". I almost think she wants me to die a virgin from that comment.
>>
File: Cartoonwily.png (454 KB, 627x441) Image search: [Google]
Cartoonwily.png
454 KB, 627x441
Literally everyone from family to friends think that the only reason I'm a virgin is because I choose to be.
>Props for holding off for so long!
>I could never wait that long, lol
>like wow id literally explode and if i chose not to fuck for that long

In other words: Since normies can have sex any time, someone unwillingly being a virgin is so incredibly pathetic and incomprehensible to them that they think it's just not possible. They can only think that the reason anyone would ever be a virgin is because they want to be.
>>
>>24978606
they're just being nice to you bro
>>
>>24978661
You'd be surprised. I live in the South and have a lot of buttugly friends and relatives that have found love.

At this point, I'm aware that it's waaaay more than just looks holding me back.
>>
File: 1345879010824.jpg (125 KB, 388x452) Image search: [Google]
1345879010824.jpg
125 KB, 388x452
>mom keeps telling me that she'd be okay if I were gay
>>
>>24973723
Theyve mostly stopped asking if im seeing anyone.

I think theyre just worried about whether Ill kill myslef these days.
>>
>>24978707
Will you tho?
>>
File: harry8.jpg (25 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
harry8.jpg
25 KB, 720x540
It took them until I was about 21 for them to realize that I wasn't ever going to be with anybody. Before that though?:
>You're going to be such a handsome ladykiller~!
>Is that your girlfriend? (Any time they would see I had a female friend on Facebook or, back in the day, MySpace)
>I bet the girls all think you're so cute!

They figured it out and it stopped.

When I was 26, I lived with mom for a few months when I was unemployed:
>You need to get a job and then start being social and find a girlfriend
Then when I got a job and moved out at 27 (how old I am now), it shortened to:
>You can't stay cooped up alone. You need to go out and make friends.
My mom was way more understanding about it than my dad though.

Whereas my mom started nagging me, my dad kept quiet. His silence hurt most. He was in his sexual prime from the 50s to when he finally settled down in the 80s; many of those years were after The Pill but before AIDS, so everybody was just fucking like rabbits. He was a muscular handsome guy who fucked at will.

I gave him a few instances of false excitement that really killed his hope for me. One came when two girls showed up at the front door asking for me when I was maybe 17 or 18, and my dad lost his fucking marbles. He made a big production out of it. "Get looking sharp, there's girls looking for you at the door,", guided them to my room like a fucking valet, knocked politely to tell them that my guests were here, all that. They came in to my room and immediately left before he could even walk away. He was devastated when I told him that they were only there to ask where the "cute emo boy" on my small road lived.

Another came when I brought one of my Thundercock friends came to my house, and he had a 10/10 Stacy (was literally her name) with him. Thundercock had to get something out of his car, so I came in first with Stacy. Dad beams with pride, but then I introduce her as Thundercock's GF. Needless to say, dad started drinking early that night.
>>
>>24973723
Both parents have mentioned that I'm gay before. My mom tries to bring up when she thinks girls are eyeing me up in public, and yes that's as terrible as it sounds.
Terrible.
Never talk to my brother.
>>
File: shotgun.jpg (90 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
90 KB, 728x636
>>24978938
fuck, that's rough
>>
>>24978938
To follow up:
Never, EVER go to them. Extended relatives know I'm awkward as fuck, and treat me exactly like they treat the wheelchair-bound mongoloid that comes every year. They don't care that I'm kicking ass in college and that I have a patent pending. Since they are normies, they can smell the virgin on me and therefore I am on the same level as wheelchair guy whose whole vocabulary is "want cakies" and "NYAAAAAGHHG."

Older sister is really understanding. I was bullied a lot growing up and she knows why I shrank out of sight as soon as I got out of school.

Older half-brother is an actual sociopath. No hyperbole. He is a legitimate, diagnosed sociopath, totally unfeeling, and capable of getting anything out of anyone who doesn't know his game. He's /puppetmaster/ as fuck and either tears me down or builds me up depending on what he wants out of me. Learned to tune him out entirely when I got old enough to realize his shit. In fact, most of my family (with exception of extremely gullible dad who is too loving for his own good) know his shit by now and ignore him, so he treats us (ewith exception of dad) like total shit because we're immune to him and therefore worthless.

Oldest half-sister is one I barely know, but she's normie and I'm akward as fuck so she treats me like a mentally-handicapped child. Again, fuck the fact that I have a patent pending and I'm doing really well in my education.
>>
>>24977718
Fuck off, go back to fb
>>
File: 1449120258600.gif (969 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449120258600.gif
969 KB, 500x281
>>24973723

I've had to endure the gay talk four fucking times by now and it doesn't get any easier.

It's the ultimate salt in the wound.
>>
>>24977718
Tbh senpai, if you were in my place, you'd have an insatiable urge to self destruct too.
>>
like i give a fuck what they think. they're partly to blame.
>>
>>24979853
Lucky. I'm from the South and my dad has tried to fight me three times because he thinks I'm a "QUEER PIECE OF SHIT."

I'm straight, I just can't prove it because perma-no gf.

Upside: I actually kicked his ass in the last fight because he was extremely drunk. I was less drunk (from totally unrelated drinking; never drink with dad because he's insane) but still drunk enough to have balls, so I threw a half-filled 40 oz. of malt liquor (half-filled with fresh piss, mind you. NEET life.) and cracked him in the chin. I'm pretty sure I could have just pushed him and he would hav e fallen and stayed down, so it's not like I'm actually manly by winning or anything.
>>
>>24976091
literally me

I even lost my virginity a while ago and heavily implied this to my parents. My mum STILL thinks I'm gay
>>
>>24980020

I'll never understand where the gay until proven otherwise mentality comes from.
>>
>>24980054
Normies will leap through the biggest loops to logic to convince themselves and others that being a virgin past 20 is impossible. They're genuinely horrified by our existence.
>>
28 here.

But im actually attractive, muscular and lean.

My family have come to 2 conclusions.

1. I have secret gfs that i fuck
2. Im gay

None of the above are true, im just autistic.
>>
>>24973723
Corsets need to return to fashion
>>
>>24979151
What's your patent? If you don't mind me asking.
>>
>>24980054
I have no clue as well.
>He never brought a girl home!
>He must be gay!
>Even though he doesn't bring men home it still means he is gay!
>>
>>24973723
31 here.

They never did, not that I remember. My mother was the type to cover everything up so it looks fine on the outside and my father is probably a bigger loser than me all things considered, he doesn't dare to criticize me because he has no balls at all. Not that I have any, but he's even worse than me in this regard.
I just sit there and wait for it to end. We used to crack some jokes about it, but not anymore - I mean how long can you keep doing it? Now it's just not a topic for a conversation. We're not avoiding it, it's just not interesting to repeat the same few sentences every time.
The joke's on you, I'm the only child.

It's funny, but being a virgin was never a particularly big issue for me. I had periods of time in my life when I wanted a girlfriend, but not sex itself. Masturbation is enough. I honestly don't understand the fixation on losing your virgnity, especially since 99% of it is just losing it for the sake of losing rather than some serious stuff like preserving your genes or whatnot.
>>
>>24974117
>>24974181
>>24974497
>>24974728
>>24974832
>>24977166
>>24977716
>>24977801
>>24978938
If a relative of mine was a permavirgin, I'd shame them until they made the effort to get a gf. It's a fucking simple life skill. The laziness of some people just blows my mind sometimes.
>>
>>24980643
And how is your good life treating you so that you feel compelled to come here and show your imaginary superiority? Are your simple life skills failing you by any chance?

I've talked with my older cousin lately. Party life earlier, now a wife and 3 kids. He said that the only time he gets to rest is when he's not in work and not with his family. But hey, he has simple life skills, and I apparently don't, so he wins.
>>
22 y/o virgin

I've lived with my mom since my parents divorced when I was 14, lost contact with my dad. My mom sometimes would ask me casually "how's it going with girls?", and I'd lie "there are some here and there, but nothing serious". I think she doesn't know I'm a virgin. I mean, I have friends, I moved to another city and have been paying my own bills for almost a year now, I think she would be surprised if I told her.
I think she knows I feel lonely, so sometimes she'll call and ask me how I'm doing. I have a good relationship with her.
A few weeks ago I told my best friend of 5 years (who I share an apt with) that I was a virgin and the few sexual stories I told him were lies, and he was surprised. Wizardry isn't obvious in my case, I can talk to people just fine, I do drugs socially, I have a job, all that jazz. I'm just a bit fat and have a small dick, but I believe what is keeping me from approaching girls sexually is some weird mental shit.

Sometimes I visit my mom and brother in my hometown, that's it. I don't have a big family, not that I'm close with anyway.

My brother has no idea I'm a virgin, I think it would suprise him too. He has no problem with girls, but is a mess otherwise. Shit job, still lives with my mom, had a serious drug problem, but has a girlfriend. He's a good brother tho.
>>
>>24974832
>One of my cousins asked me if I had a girlfriend yet
did you ask her if she found a kek to care for her baby?
>>
>>24976567
Tell the story
>>
>Current condition
They're Christians so they like that I've probably had sex.
>Family get togethers
Ok, they're all extremely social and I'm not.
I hear about my teenage cousins talking about having their first kiss, but never sex because lol Christians.
>Brother and sisters
Sister thinks sex is gross and is not interested in having children, she's 16.
>>
I think they're just worried for my mental health.

as am I
>>
They think I'm not a virgin for some reason. They don't question me about girlfriends or anything.
Family get togethers are alright. One side of the family my grandpa will sometimes ask "what happened to that girlfriend of yours?" aka my oneitis that I brought to dinner in 8th grade. She wasn't even my gf. The other side my Uncle will ask and then say "it's good you're waiting until you get your shit together anon. College must be stressful enough for you"
No siblings, my friends are either totally bro about it or totally cunts about it. They know it's beginning to get to me, and I do try to get myself out there and what not. But usually my insecurities get the better of me and I get all timid. My friends keep telling me to fuck this troll looking girl we know but I refuse to lose my virginity to that thing.
>>
File: 1449250606928.jpg (100 KB, 765x757) Image search: [Google]
1449250606928.jpg
100 KB, 765x757
>>24973723
>robots
>talking about such personal stuff
pick one
>>
>>24980054
Being gay is seen as a perfectly rational explanation. Being a permavirgin is seen as breaking the laws of physics
>>
>>24973723
Nothing because my father is a pathetic beta fuck while my mother is a victorian era prude who refuses to acknowledge my 20+ year old sisters' boyfriends and calls them their "friends". They're responsible for my feminized, repressed upbringing and if I had brothers they'd be in the same boat.
I don't go
Nobody in my family talks to each other
>>
Nobody ever mentioned it until I told my family that I'm tired of rejection so I'm going to find a third world bride. Then they started giving me the "someone for everyone" spiel.
>>
28yo. Not kissless but virgin

My family doesn't care and we don't talk much anymore. My brother jokes about it but that's it.
>>
from 19 to 22 my mom and dad would sometimes joke about "giving them grandchildren" or "your girlfriend will have to be like this", stuff like that.

at 25 they must be worried, but at the same given up on the idea of me being someone in life, since i've failed pretty bad in college too.

they don't know i'm a virgin though, they have never seen me with a girl but i always tell me i have to go on dates from time to time and just go out of the house and walk alone in some random spot filled with happy couples holding hands and kissing, just to remind myself of what i am missing and how alone i am.
>>
also most people lie about sex and relationships. just think how natural you sounded when you lied to someone about not being a virgin, all people do that.

but they lie about a couple sexual encounters, not the actually virginity part. from some time it was a novelty, something that sounded romantic and exotic, being a late virgin, then you put your feet on the real world and realize you are just a loser, that no matter how many times you try or how many different girls you hit on, you will be rejected. that's my case. i can't even blame being shy or a loner for my condition.

it's pathetic, something that makes me not only less of a man, but less of a person. i've failed to achieve something that comes naturally to millions of dumb people. it takes a special kind of fucked up to be like this.
>>
>>24977660

Don't cry for me, A-non-y-mous!

Only child here, parents are chill and all the gifts and inheritance have siphoned directly to me without sibling competition. When I was 16-17 I used to crack a joke at them: "You are gettin' NO grandkids outta ME, ever! The LINE DIES with ME!"

They actually kinda didn't want any kids to begin with, I've realized a bit later in life, but when they did slip up and have me they were very decent human beings, overall. But dad used to banter back at me: "One is PLENTY! We do NOT need any more!" so there's a give-and-take there. Mom even got her tubes tied circa age 45 (theoretically she still had some quasi-viable eggs left and they'd decided they absolutely did not want another one coming into their lives, especially now that problems were much more likely. So they foreclosed the possibility of any siblings, which was just fine with me).

Almost 32 and never had sex with a woman but I fugged a guy a few times 12 years ago and liked it.

The moral of my creation story is: never trust a woman who claims to have taken her birth control pills.
>>
>>24973723
not really, my mom just likes to complain about how i only make average income
annoying but that's because i hate being around my parents anyway
kek, none of my brothers have gf's either. we don't aknowledge each other's existence
>>
>>24973723
Wizard here. I'm not entirely sure they know, but I'm pretty sure they do.
>>
>>24979151

This gave me a nice mental image of one of our pals pepe or wojak in a chair, maybe with a Downsie look, "WAN' TENDIES WAN' GF RRYIERHEEEEEE" :DDDDDD

But a SHITTY GRIN the whole time that belies the anguish of the pleas. Maybe a few small tears on the side.

Only child, last one of my generation (four mostly older cousins) to be unmarried. Although it did just occur to me that two of the cousins (brothers) have actually not yet reproduced, IIRC, and we're all getting up there (past 30)
>>
>>24977166
>sporty tits
Kek, what a dad thing to say
>>
>>24973723

If my parents ever ask me I'll immediately attack their dysfunctional marriage.
>>
>>24980054

Your thing has been partially explained a few times.

Sex is such a fundamental aspect not merely of our "normies" meme-lives, but rather, of real functional adult life in general (esp. once into your mid 20s, society does this thing of like Okay, seriously, he's fucking somebody. has to be), that the functional adult has to exhaust all other possibilities before the KV hypothesis. The idea that a non-physically deformed, non-literally-mentally-retarded adult is just plain not fucking anybody, at all, ever, is serious anathema and conjures up disturbing mental images of mass shootings etc. So the normie has to displace this unpleasant possibility in an acquaintance right in front of him into something else, and the easiest way of doing that is the gay.
>>
>>24977718
Watch out we have someone that cares.
>>
>>24977660
You're lucky, very lucky. You see, I am the younger brother and all, so I was relieved I had a normie brother to keep the family line going on.
Until he came out as a faggot, that is. I really thought it was just a phase when he was in college, but he recently got a bf and keeps talking about how he wants to adopt someone one day. So yeah, unless I turn normie or get a surrogate, my family will end in literal kukoldry.
What do ?
>>
File: 1366701211489.jpg (42 KB, 476x579) Image search: [Google]
1366701211489.jpg
42 KB, 476x579
I'm sorry you guys are persecuted for something that's outside your control.

Women are the selectors, so how this is your "fault" I don;t know. And the assumptions of homosexuality are outright retarded.
>>
I'm fairly young so my mom still badgers me about it, I just tell her what I always say. Western Women are horrible and not worthy of my attention. I usually tell her that after I finish college I will go to Eastern Europe or South America and bring a proper woman back. For now, this has worked.
>>
20 year old here

When should I expect the "Are you gay?" talk? Older sister is set to get married so I figure I am relatively safe.

Then again parents stopped caring about me after she unfucked her life in highschool...
>>
>>24977660
This. My brother is 10 years younger than me and is my parents pride and joy because he's motivated, successful, blah blah blah. Lel, mine doesn't respect me though, he knows I'm a lazy faggot who gets by doing the bare minimum.
>>
My mom and dad never say a word about it, because I don't think they know. I go to parties and clubs all the time with friends, so they must think I've hooked up with multiple girls. In fact my dad called it my bachelor lifestyle
>>
>>24985447
Gay talk will be put on hold for a while, since your sister should be able to scratch that grandchild itch your folk probably have.

Expect it in a few years though.
>>
>>24985633
please know that being known as a "confirmed bachelor" has been a long time polite euphemism for a gay man.
>>
>>24973723
They stay relatively quiet as long as I can prove I'm earning money and doing well in school.

Not to mention if one of them gets uppity, I just ask him how the job hunt is going and remind him of how long he's been out of work.

They're mostly laid off or fired with the best they've ever gotten being blue collar jobs or retail.
Meanwhile I'm getting paid to do programming while in college.
>>
>>24985662
I know this, but he never said confirmed bachelor. He just bachelor. He has used the term to describe what he was like when he was my age and he slayed bitches
>>
>>24985684
It's even funnier when the divorced roastie aunt asks you when you're getting married.

Then you can ask her "what qualifies you to give me advice on marriage?".
>>
I was at the opposite end of the spectrum till earlier this year. I move from woman to woman and never tell my (conservitve) parents about any of them. This year they found out and them thinking I was a virgin it turns out was much better for them.
>>
>>24973723
Nobody knows, not even my closest friends. I've been on plenty of dates and asked several grills out but I have fear of intimacy so I've never gone for sex stuff. In everyone's eyes; I'm a normie
>>
File: 1448558809898.png (116 KB, 589x493) Image search: [Google]
1448558809898.png
116 KB, 589x493
>all these anons whose families legitimately had faith in their abilities at some point
>>
>>24974891
>pure

LOL
>>
>>24973723
>24
It's a topic of discussion. Not a frequent one, but it still gets brought up, like, once every three months.

And not just them, but others too. People keep on recommending events to me on the basis of how likely there are to be girls there. It pissed me off at first but I've moved past it: I'm just nod and say sure and then do something else and tell them I had work to do or something.

Family get togethers are fine: there's bigger screw ups in my family that require more time than me, and I'm only a screw up in the sense that it worries them I'm not interested in sex or pursuing women because I'm a guy and that's all I'm meant to be intersted in.

Sister knows that I'm probably going to be alone forever. I don't think she cares. Parents have already pinned their hopes of descendents on her and her boyfriend, so I'm kinda in the clear.
>>
>>24985715

unpopular opinions:

1) you shouldn't actually come back with a nice zinger like that unless the aunt has personally been a cunt to you.

2) This has been an interesting thread, but strictly speaking it's not true that virginity, simple virginity or near total absence of sex life, is outside a (almost all) male's control, and the more intellectually honest people on this board will be able to admit that much.
>>
>>24973723
>implying your parents care

You're the only ones who build up your virginity in your head. Every damn parent asks why you don't have a girlfriend.

My dad knows I've had girlfriends in the past. Yet when I decide to spend a Friday night at home and watch a starcraft tournament he just gives me a blank stare and says "really? Why aren't you out there meeting girls".
>>
>>24978685
That's because any woman in life has already been bombarded with propositions.

People who say that women are emotionally smart of empathetic are fucking retarded. Women do not understand how a man can be a virgin by anything but choice.

I was talking to my sister and she claims that it's harder for girls to lose their virginities than men, because men approach and women have to wait for the approach.

She's also a filthy blue pilled faggot who thinks multiculturalism is fantastic. I love her but goddamn when that bith opens her mouth I just tune out.
>>
>>24978938
It seems like positive reinforcement really actually stunts male growth.
>>
>>24980054
Because most people in the last 70 years, don't have even one close friend who is a priest. You are aware this didn't use to be the case?
>>
>>24986963
If she's asked me questions like that and tried to use my single status against me to dampen her own childrens' mediocrity, and others have called her out on it year after year, then yes I think she deserves something like that.
>>
>>24985760
I feel like there are a lot of these normies who are actually virgins
>>
>>24973723
>20yo+ virgins, what do your parents think?

My father is literally on the other side of the planet, and my mother is three times the fuck up I am.

I don't see either side of my family for any holidays, and I haven't since October 2010.
>>
> tfw sister is 25, I'm 22
> both extremely introverted
>both have never been in a relationship

I think my parents know they fucked up raising us and just gave up on hounding us.

Extended family meetings kind of suck, but then my extended family is full of extremely religious right wing nuts so I don't care about their validation anyways. Me and a cousin get along great so we just GTFO as soon as somewhat socially acceptable to the nearest bar.
>>
File: 1425567599195.jpg (38 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1425567599195.jpg
38 KB, 618x618
>>24980643
c-c-cool
>>
23 y/o.
Not really.
They're great. I'm lucky to have a really nice close family that I love to death. Nobody bothers me with that.
2 brothers and 1 sister. I know at least two of them will have kids so I don't worry about not giving my parents grandchildren. My older brother is a 26 y/o around 6'2" who was always a natural alpha and he's also my flatmate. He's the only one with whom I discuss that subject from time to time.

>tfw you have a Chad big brother that you love and a pure innocent sister that's waiting for the right guy

I got lucky with family I guess.
>>
>>24973723
22khv.

They've never really talked about it to me at all.
Literally everyone else at family get togethers is at least 60 years old. They're more concerned with shit like my teeth or trying to pressure me into volunteering than my sex life.

My older brother has had 1 girlfriend that I know of, and likely lots more sex. He's basically a Chad, and I'm the opposite of him in every way. We rarely talk to eachother. Again, my sex life is never a topic of conversation.

I think my parents think I'm gay or something. Or they just don't give a fuck any more.
>>
>>24973723

im 19 but no one cares because it doesn't fucking matter. they all know i have enough potential to get one but I won't just get anyone. Of course I was a little weird back then and it caused me to have no gf but looking back I'm proud I didn't lose my virginity to just anyone. I can wait for the good one and no one cares but you fucking faggots.
>>
>>24988888
those are lovely numbers
>>
21 KHV, no idea why but they have never asked me about it so im kinda relieved that they dont care. Although, i have a older brother who is 23 years old and has 3kids with 3 different moms, i dont know how he does it but it's ruined his life, he just does not know yet. I rather be a virgin..
>>
>>24989277

>i have a older brother who is 23 years old and has 3kids with 3 different moms

holy shit, it's gonna ruin theirs too.
>>
>>24973723
My "current condition" is living at home and not having a permanent job. I've got bigger fish to fry before anyone can start writing about my social life.

Fine. Fun. Everybody is happy and pleasant and friendly and fun. Why do you ask?

My brothers don't say anything. We're not, like, Italian or anything. We don't talk about personal stuff like that.
>>
haha yeah that is the best part, atleast i wont have to provide grandchildren! the worst part is my brother is hardly a chad, i mean he has friends and goes out like every night but hes not good looking at all. The women have all kicked him out of there life aswell.
>>
>>24989502
>writing
I meant 'worrying.'
Also, I'm 24 and never kissed anyone. I doubt my banking knows that. I think they do know that I dated a girl briefly in 2014 though.
>>
sorry was meant for this >
>>24989527
>>24989403
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450046967920.jpg (26 KB, 443x517) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450046967920.jpg
26 KB, 443x517
I told my mom I had an STD when it was actually just a UTI.

>you're not having unprotected sex, are you anon? You know better than that
>y-yes

She just thinks I'm a promiscuous creep, so she doesn't worry about tfw no gf.
>>
Not really. They've pestered me about getting tinder and meeting people there and each time I've told them to fuck off, I don't care about that site.

Luckily I avoid family occasions and then to hide in my phone is just drive if after an appropriate amount if time has passed. When the question does come up I just say it's because of work and I'm to busy.

How about brothers and sisters and their opinion?
I have a sister who is probably definitely not a virgin, but then again she has never really had a proper boyfriend either. Besides I hate her anyway so we don't speak about things at all.
>>
>>24989703
On the subject of UTI's , i for some reason got one when i was around 12years old for no fucking reason, i was not filthy or anything and was showering regularly, how did i get it?
>>
>>24973723

21yo KV here
No. I just tell them that university doesn't give me time for dating and that I'm not interested anyway.

Pretty good usually, this is not an issue for the above reason.

I have a little sister who is a robot, too, so it's cool.

I stopped giving a fuck earlier this year for one reason. I noticed that I'm actually really not interested in a relationship and that the only good thing about settling and having children would be my mom's reaction when I tell her she'll be a grandma. My little sister probably has a higher chance of doing so, so I can give her the responsibility. Life's somewhat okay.
>>
>>24973723
23 here.
No, my parents rarely discuss relationships, and sex never. I think the repression in my household growing up was part of the reason that I'm so introverted.
Again, never really gets brought up. I don't have a huge family, and there's a few other weird perpetually single siblings of different generations, so it would be distasteful of my family to bring it up in front of them.
I have a younger brother and sister - they are both in long-term relationships. Occasionally, they might make a mean joke when they're feeling particularly spiteful. Other than that, I get the impression that they're too pitiful of me to bring the subject up. I think most people in my immediate family have a vague impression that I'm depressed, and that browbeating me over this could make me worse. What's fucking terrible is going to restaurants with my parents and siblings, plus their respective partners. They wanted to do this on my own birthday this year, so I cancelled the whole thing.
>>
>>24980643
And what if some of us simply don't care? Is having a gf necessary for someone to feel happy and content? Maybe I'm too autistic to understand this, but a lot of people I am around see me as someone who seems sociable and successful despite the fact that I'm a 24 year old virgin. It is more about the impression you make, rather than how many bitches you've had on your dick that matters.
>>
>>24980538
I'm patenting a MLP fanfiction
>>
Nay, but they keep hinting at how I should prepare for "living with others". I think they are convinced that I have one and have not told them
We don't have any. In a way, my dad is kind of a robot too so he doesn't like to meet with them (or go out at all for that matter)
I'm an only child
>>
File: 1426963957518.jpg (125 KB, 641x593) Image search: [Google]
1426963957518.jpg
125 KB, 641x593
22 here.

Parents don't really care, I'm an only child but a total fucking sperg so they know it's not going to happen. I've deleted normalfag book and plan on making little money online to afford the bare essentials because, if I have to get a real world job, then I am absolutely not putting in the effort to get a girlfriend and all of my free time will be spent sulking alone in bed. Not that now is any different.

At this point, I don't want to try talking to girl ever again. I was teased relentlessly by girls when I was a fat kid in middle school and every time I made an effort in the past and failed, I'd be reminded of that teasing and just delete my dating profile. So, online dating is out of the question as well.

Really, I've checked out. To hell with it all. All that matters is happiness on your own time. If I want to get pussy so bad I'll go out west to Nevada where it's legal.
>>
20 KV here.
I'm pretty sure my mom thinks I hit on women and get laid occassionally. My dad doesn't really care that much. He more of the guy saying I should get a good education and a good job afterwards. But my grandad once told me my father married my mother very late. Also was her first woman.
Whenever I see my aunt (about 2 times a year) she always asks me when she gets invited for my marriage. I just ask she has to wait pretty long until that happens. The others don't really care about my personal life. Just about what I'm doing, job and education wise.
I'm also pretty sure my brother thinks I hit on woman occassionally. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm quite often out with my bros and hang around with them. But there are no girls around nor do we to places where women are.

The only people knowing I'm a virgin is my best friend and a pseudo-best friend of mine. The latter brings it up pretty often, which pisses me off. It's just a matter of time till this slips through to other people knowing me. Pretty scared tbqh.
>>
File: 1448819123081.jpg (72 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1448819123081.jpg
72 KB, 612x612
I'm 23 kv neet.
No. I live with my mom and her fiance, parents divorced some 15 years ago or so. My parents talk to me regularly about my future, jobs, school, whatever because they want me to be independent and financially secure. They can't seem to see that I'm a failure and barely capable of holding a wagekek job. Neither of parents have ever ever mentioned anything about relationships, romance, or sex to me. Never received "the talk", never had them question my isolation or loneliness. That whole part of life was just kind of never addressed or brought by anyone in my family. Probably part of why I'm kind of messed up maybe.
Fine I guess. Not sure how this relates to the topic at all. My family is very, very small and all of them have always lived no more than 10=15 miles away. 3 grand parents (one died), 1 cousins, 1 aunt. That's it. They all seem to like me a lot and we get along fine but I find them kind of annoying. Again, none of them have ever brought up anything concerning relationships in any capacity.
I have an older and younger brother. Older brother has never been in relationship either but is decently successful. Has a good job and lives on his own. We'll see if he plunges himself into debt. Not sure how he sees me. His mood is totally erratic. Sometimes he's very friendly to me sometimes he's very nice. I don't see him but once a month anymore really. Has called me total autist and things before. My younger brother is in high school and pretty normal. We don't talk much, but he seems to like me a lot and even look up to me some although I'm not sure why.

In short, I really have no idea what parents or family think of me in that regard. They all seem to mostly like me a lot and often compliment character and even looks. I don't know. Life is strange.
>>
>>24973723

Not really. My parents keep telling me that I WILL be having grandchildren for them, even though I've told them a billion times that it's not in my plans. I basically tell them that that's kinda selfish for them to ask me to sacrifice a big chunk of my life so that they can spoil some kid. They fuck off for month or two when I do that.

Not to bad. One of them might joke about me being like a monk without a religion, but they're still fun.

Brother is a robot too. We're pretty similar. They get onto him about grandchildren too.
>>
>>24973723
No. My mother's too busy with cancer and my father's addicted to meth and I have a restraining order on him.

>How are family get togethers?
Haven't done those since I was, like, 10.

My brother's a 30-something year old NEET KHV.
My sister is a single mother. She doesn't deserve an opinion on this topic, since not being a virgin has caused havoc in her life.
>>
I live with my mom she doesn't say anything
We don't have those
We don't have any contact
>>
> Do they say anything to you about your current condition?
Never. My mom has never mentioned relationships/sex at all to me. She either assumes I'm asexual or gay.

> How is family get togethers?
I don't have a family. It's just my mother and myself.

> How about brothers and sisters and their opinion?
My brothers would make fun of me for not getting girls, but wouldn't go in-depth about it.
>>
35 years old and a wizard here.

The idea of someone being a virgin at my age seems fairly incomprehensible to them, especially my father. It's not something I've discussed with him at length, but he know.

My father has never had issues getting women. He was in his late fifties/early sixties and one of the women he worked with (in her twenties) was constantly hitting on him. And he was an autobody mechanic at the time (since retired) and so was not exactly sugar daddy material. She was very attractive too, incidentally.

In fact, my father had more than one opportunity to get a sugar mamma himself. One woman he was dating offered to buy him some insanely expensive car he had his eye on. He declined, but Jesus.

I discuss these issues even less with my mother, but she has some idea. I imagine it's hard to accept your son is so catastrophically unattractive to women. It probably feels like some failing on her part, or even a slight against her own self-esteem.

Fortunately for them, my brother is quite popular with women (or so I've heard; I haven't spoken to him in more than a decade). The only reason he isn't married is because he grows bored with each after a relatively brief period of time. But no worry for him, there's always one waiting.

But, no, it's not something I discuss with them often. It's very sad and shameful. But sometimes life is very sad and shameful. It is what it is.
>>
>>24980643
>I'd shame them until they made the effort to get a gf

Why is it any of your business?
>>
>>24992615
Because I care about the future of my family you selfish degenerate.
>>
>>24980643

>made the effort

Didn't say anything about succeeding.
>>
This is why I don't attend family events anymore. Someone else can be at the bottom of the social ladder for a change.
>>
>>24992660
I don't want kids anyway so it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. I couldn't give a shit about the family name.
>>
File: 1447161693570.jpg (50 KB, 750x599) Image search: [Google]
1447161693570.jpg
50 KB, 750x599
>>24973723
21 y/o virgin here;
parents have no idea, they think i'm socially adjusted because i lie about going out, and just go bowling alone.
I have no friends so that isn't an issue
>>
>>24992806
Think about your family for once in your life you selfish autist.

They had to put up with your indolent, ungrateful ass for decades. The least you can do to repay them is to help continue the family.
>>
>>24992889
No thankyou, I can barely take care of myself let alone a mini me. I'm not even buying people Christmas gifts this year.
>>
>>24973723
i probably contracted hpv by wearing underwear right off the store or some shit like that.
at least since my parents paid to have them treated, they must think i'm not a fucking beta virge.
also, i like masturbating in condoms, so there's always a pack lying around in my room.

things could be worse, right
>>
24yearold fembot
They dont believe me cuz I've been in a relationship for 6 years
but I've ended it a month ago cuz I couldnt get myself to have sex with him, it just felt like incest
>>
>>24993701
>just felt like incest
Explain pls
>>
22 y/o virgin

My mom and sister both know. Family gatherings don't exist for me, because they are the only family I have.

Recently my mom has started trying to encourage me to ask girls out on dates and giving me advice. It doesn't help me, though. It's kind of annoying desu.

I think I'm going to try online dating again, even if it makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>24993915
Relatives tend to give advice that possibly would have worked in 1980.

Nowadays doing that same shit could land you in jail or in a cringe video on the internet.
>>
Everyone gave up, my family is aggressively normie. The only person I think has any hope left is my mother, but only for other men. I stopped getting questions when I was 18. Now my family just thinks I'm a crazy person that leeches off my mother.
>>
File: 1434036727855.jpg (52 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
1434036727855.jpg
52 KB, 780x688
>20 year old jobless version
>25 year old sister, chad 24 year old brother and 14 year old brother all have active relationshops
>my chad brother has dated about 15 girls and basically came out that he will only date japanese girls casuse australian girls are sluts
>now has a QT japanese girl who thinks he is a special person
> he is nothing short of a bully who takes advantage of everyone and got offended when i told his friend he bullied me

Now onto me
>did a certification but now my mum wants me to do an apprntership or full time work cause no job
>never even worked part time so i wont even handle a full time job
>missed out on sharing house with my friends cause no job for 5 years of trying (want to kill myself realising how much better socially i could do if i had a job)
>pretty good talking to girls the past 2 years
>had 2 girls want me to be girlfriends but never got the clue
>trying real hard but sometimes get awkword silence during conversation
>mum brang up me not having a girlfriend but she has known i cant in front of family

Went to a club on friday and hangout with a qt girl though but cant for the life of me flirt
>>
>>24974728

>I basically live with strangers who happen to be related to me by virtue of birth alone.

Can someone explain to me how this family dynamic comes about? Was it always this way? Why do you and your brother not talk, I could not imagine life like that.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.