[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no meaningful relationships >weird autistic personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: 1425511121360.jpg (84 KB, 960x771) Image search: [Google]
1425511121360.jpg
84 KB, 960x771
>no meaningful relationships
>weird autistic personality
>anxiety and depression problems
>few people who know you don't like you
>no will to do anything for yourself

What do actual robots have to live for?

Failed normies please don't post.
>>
File: 1449800528713.jpg (70 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1449800528713.jpg
70 KB, 500x598
Actual robot here

Drugs fampai (weed, acid, mescaline, peyote, the gud stuff)

And the simple narcotic highs of eating good food till I'm stuffed (tendies and choco milkie REEE), shitposting on /r9k/, watching free movies and anime on streaming torrents, checking out good books from the library and discussing them on >>>/lit/, napping in my /comfy/ setup, going for nightwalks every night, vidya

basically readjusting expectations to be happy with the simple pleasures of life
>>
>>24974780
/comfy/ is the only thing I have took forward to in life since I was lucky enough to be born with decent intelligence and nice academic opportunities.

>weed makes me depressed a lot of the time
>afraid to do acid or mushrooms since I might freak out and become delusional
>no connections for anything else

I download books from the internet, watch movies, and all that already though. Thanks for the reply.
>>
File: 1449463871208s.jpg (3 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1449463871208s.jpg
3 KB, 107x125
>>24974944

no probs robro

>Thanks for the reply

iktf too well. how far I have descended.
Such a robot that even on /r9k/ my threads usually garner at most 5 or 6 replies and then Die off

>mfw barely 20 yrs old and already well on the path to becoming a full-blown wizard, possibly as early as my 21st birthday

the normies will never be able to fathom my true Power Level
>>
>>24975042
I just throw shit at the wall and see what sticks as far as threads go very few do but i'm ok with that.

Anyway I'm gonna go watch a movie, anon. I'm not feeling so depressed now.
>>
>>24975114

gud gud fampai

I'm gonna pretend to study for finals tomorrow morning for this class at CC that I don't care much for, then go get some OJ, make myself a ham sandwich and watch some Bleach for /comfy/ nostalgia feels
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.