[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really such a bad thing for us NEET's to be getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: Bbx6U7H[1].png (63 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
Bbx6U7H[1].png
63 KB, 595x842
Is it really such a bad thing for us NEET's to be getting autismbux? I feel as if society owes us them in some way considering all of the Chads and Staceys that were mean to us in school and destroyed our self confidence rendering us unable to function in the real world would be paying for it. Plus you could see it as a convenience charge for them so they'd never have to deal with an incompetent moron at the cash register of McDonald's and have the comfort of knowing that we didn't flip their burger either. The US government should stop funding so many Brett's overseas using big bad wolf technology to kill women and children living in huts made out of sand and spit, and then teabagging and jacking off eachother at night, and start putting money into harmless NEET's who watch anime in dark rooms and don't harm anyone.
>>
>>24973510
If they hand out money to single mothers then there is no reason they shouldn't hand it out to you NEETs as well.
They should have programs that help losers like you get simple part-time or casual work.
>>
File: porelpetroleo.png (74 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
porelpetroleo.png
74 KB, 1162x850
This desu

So much this

Said it for years but the Normies just ostracize and resort to parroting the shibboleths of their Capitalist Masters
>"muh support our troops"
>"muh they fight for your freedom"
>"muh contribution to society"

fucking JUST

go kek urself normie-kun

but...ayy...what's a robot to do amirite?
>>
File: pepe hands.jpg (29 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
pepe hands.jpg
29 KB, 400x387
>>24973584

This, senpai, is an original comment
>>
>>24973510
Not our fault you're a worthless sack of shit.
>>
>>24973642
/thread

>WAAAAAAHHHH PEOPLE WERE MEAN TO ME WAAAAHHHH

man up you worthless pussy. Life is hard. People are shit. Get over it. Why do you expect my tax dollars to go towards your shittiness?
>>
Serious question, how does one apply to get neetbux? For whatever reason my parents don't like the thought of it.
>>
File: 345543345435.jpg (128 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
345543345435.jpg
128 KB, 500x288
>>24973642
>>24973690
Mad wagekeks. Sanders in going to win btw.
>>
They already have that you communist piece of shit. It's called taxes. People that actually make money pay the government who then allocates a certain amount of that for unemployment and social security. Be glad you live in a first world country you autistic fuck.
>>
>>24973695
It's just SSI/SSDI. Make sure you have history of your shit mental health tho
>>
>>24973510

You do realize that just about every single person who is on benifits longterm has the exact same mindset as you? Not just robots, everybody.

They all operate with the same "I'm such a victim. Society is keeping me down. I deserve this" mentality.

So don't think you are different from the single mothers, gangbangers, drug addicts and career students.
>>
>>24973510
>I feel as if society owes us
The most concise description of robots.
>>
>>24973713
im a NEET for now. Probably going to get a job when the next semester starts.

KYS
>>
File: 666565456.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
666565456.gif
179 KB, 375x375
>>24973715
>taxes are theft
>other people deserve to suffer because they aren't as good as me
>muh christian values
Conservashits everyone.
>>
>>24973690
How about you get off this board, normalshit?
>>
>>24973584
I mean everything is being filtered through bitter angry robot lens but the idea makes sense. Why burn money in a neverending cycle of killing in the Middle East when you can spend it on helping people at home
>>
>>24973752
How about you start respecting yourself and drop your bullshit sense of entitlement? Instead of shitposting on this gay website why don't you try to become better than those faggot "chads" and "stacys" by actually reading a book, working out, improving your hygiene, eating right, getting a job? the only one to blame for your failures is yourself
>>
>>24973718
Okay thank you. I do have a history of that stuff, I just never got around to signing up.
>>
File: greff.png (348 KB, 418x599) Image search: [Google]
greff.png
348 KB, 418x599
>>24973757

>the idea makes sense

indeed it does

Video related, watch it through to the end
The very very end, like last minute, gives good perspective on how much of a fucking Nonsensical, Retarded, Colossal Drain/Waste of resources this Neverending Cycle truly is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHt6bSfpfZ4
>>
>>24973510
>Is it really such a bad thing for us NEET's to be getting autismbux?

No, and I'm dead serious about it.

If there's going to be a capitalistic system, ugly people will always be at a significant disadvantage. They can't get connections which is the biggest requirement in getting job opportunities. They lack the social status to succeed in early jobs like retail, sales, etc... It's far too easy for ugly to be unnecessarily 'stuck' in this awful system.

I'm not saying ugly people should be NEET forever, but some bux in the early years isn't a ridiculous request.

>>24973551
>If they hand out money to single mothers then there is no reason they shouldn't hand it out to you NEETs as well.

This, also. But, that delves into a different, and far biggest problem with society. Trash needs to stop fucking having kids.
>>
File: 1449782410216.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1449782410216.png
19 KB, 499x499
>>24973879

BASED Putin tho

this is NOT an original comment
>>
>>24973811
>why don't you try to become better by actually reading a book, working out, improving your hygiene, eating right, getting a job?
Why the fuck would he want to do anything like that?
What exactly is the pay-off?
>>
>>24973743
You liberal sack of shit. You're too fucking lazy or stupid to make any real money, so you leech off others and expect your autismbux for nothing in return.
>>
>>24973949
>What exactly is the pay-off?

being better than those pieces of shit that used to ignore and bully you in high school who now have become fat tubs of shit with 12 illegitimate kids. being able to stand on a pedestal above a majority of the population is possible for anyone if they put in enough work and better themselves
>>
>>24973987
I went to a vocational school and got a decent job in IT.
While I was in school I received money from the government.

But obviously I'm lying because anyone who disagrees with right wing capitalkeks is an obvious parasitical NEET liberal.
>>
How much do you guys think I'll get from the government in Texas for my bipolar and schizotypal disorders? I'll play it up and say I'm hearing voices all the time and stuff.

>tfw wanting to get money from the government I think wants to kill me
>>
>>24974044
Money for financial aid? Good. But that's nothing like what OP is describing.

> "I feel as if society owes us in some way considering all the Chads and Staceys that were mean to us in school"
> "you could see it as a convenience charge"
> "start putting money into harmless NEETs who watch anime in dark rooms"
>>
>>24973510
>HURRRR SOCIETY OWES US MONEY BECAUSE THEY WERE MEAN TO US

That's a bullshit victim mentality and you know it. Society doesn't owe anything to anybody who isn't useful to it.

Do you know why homeless people keep dogs, despite the fact that they can't provide for them very well? It's a psychological phenomenon called last-place aversion. Nobody wants to be at the bottom of the totem pole, and they'll act against their best interests to make sure they're not the absolute lowest of society.

So stop being an apologetic beta, stand up, and demand your autismbux. By being the lowest of the low, NEETs perform a valuable service to society. We keep the minimum wage workers from kicking off a revolution out of fear that they might end up worse off than us.
>>
>>24974112
You break it, you buy it.
>>
File: 125245245595.png (3 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
125245245595.png
3 KB, 493x402
>>24974189
I'm not sure if that was b8 or not but I just want you to know that I appreciated the twist, anon.
>>
File: knot-image.jpg (2 MB, 1024x605) Image search: [Google]
knot-image.jpg
2 MB, 1024x605
>>24974189

HOARY CHET THE TWIST
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>24973510
Really, Chads and Stacies were mean to you, so you deserve money for it? Obvious fucking bait
>>
>>24973642
Not my fault I was born. Bitch.
>>
>>24973510
its cool, famm
the west is collapsing and will soon turn into 3rd world shitskin central. just sit back and get comfy, no amount of "contributing" is going to even postpone the inevitable
>>
>>>24973642
>Not my fault I was born. Bitch.

then do something about it you pussy
>>
>>24974067
Just looked it up, only $700... how do you fucks live off disability.
>>
>>24975094
a lot of people paint it as an easy fucking ride. It's assistance for a reason, not a free 100% do whatever lifestyle.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.