[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ever feel bad about eating? Like infront of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 89787.jpg (16 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
89787.jpg
16 KB, 300x199
Does anyone else ever feel bad about eating? Like infront of people and stuff? Like... embarrassed, not because you're fat or anything but because you just don't feel like you deserve it or anything?
>>
>>24973010
I used to feel like that, but for me i just felt a sense of paranoia, i never understood why
>>
>>24973068
yeah it's kinda like anxiety for me, like i don't want anyone to watch me eat, i like to eat alone what helped you not feel like that anymore?
>>
>>24973191
I'm not sure, i simply forgot about it over time.

I think it started when i got my first gf and when i told her about it she told me to stop being stupid so i kinda got forced to deal with it
>>
>>24973260
huh... well shit i guess that's kinda a way to do it.
>>
File: pipe_sweat.gif (2 MB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
pipe_sweat.gif
2 MB, 235x150
>remembering the times when you sat alone at lunch
>>
I know this feeling. It started as far back as I can remember-- my family would go out to eat, and I would be too ashamed to order anything that wasn't soup. We weren't poor, I just hated ordering anything that wasn't the cheapest option.

I was always kind of angry at my brother because he would order a soda instead of water, like he was some kind of adult.

I guess that I accepted the pecking order this formed. To this very day when I visit home, he and my dad will get soda and fajitas, mum'll get iced tea and something expensive/ladylike, and I will get water and the tortilla soup.

Sometimes I order coffee when I'm out with my boyfriend and feel like a rebel.

Is this some kind of symptom for a type of crazy? I didn't know that other people did this.
>>
I feel that way to a degree, OP. But I'm really paranoid about people hearing me pee, like the stream hitting the water. I have to turn on the bathroom fan and aim for the side of the bowl.
>>
>>24973628
I'm exactly the same, i flush before i shit so nobody can hear me
>>
>2 burritos or footlongs.
>"Will that be for here or to go sir?"
>For here, could I have a cup for water?
>"Sure, one cup or two cups?"
>One.
>TFW.
>>
>>24973010
I hate eating around people because i always think i have food on my face/teeth. makes it very hard to talk to people and eat at the same time.
>>
File: rot in hell.jpg (344 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
rot in hell.jpg
344 KB, 633x758
>>24973010
yes

i can't eat in front of people
i can't buy food in public

i feel like i just got caught masturbating if someone sees me eating, so i try my best to avoid it

i've slowly stopped eating lately to the point of 100 calories a day or so, the less i eat the better i feel

the feeling of an empty stomach and sick body is the only thing that makes me feel better anymore, anything else i don't deserve, i'm a piece of shit
>>
>>24973982
what the fuck

blox
>>
>>24973010
Yeah, I'm a very picky eater and I've become really paranoid about eating in front of people. I don't do it at all. It always leads to annoying questions.
>>
I don't like to eat in front of people. If I'm offered food I'll generally refuse. That's because I go home and binge when I'm alone. Then I throw up and, for a little while, I feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma3d-YdLjCs

>>24974405
It's often an issue of control. Anon feels better because the pain of an empty stomach feels like one thing that anon can control, even if there is nothing else that can be.
>>
I don't like eating in front of people because I have very bad teeth.
>>
I generally only eat at night.
I have no appetite during the day.
It seems extremely unhealthy.
>>
I don't like eating with other people due to how normies tend to make it a social occasion. I don't eat to talk to people, I eat to eat. I don't mind eating in public so long as I'm alone and out of the way. Like sitting in a corner or something.

I prefer being alone, in case it isn't obvious.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.