[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /only child/ here? >tfw never got an older brother to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 1439719327563.jpg (30 KB, 417x270) Image search: [Google]
1439719327563.jpg
30 KB, 417x270
who /only child/ here?
>tfw never got an older brother to teach me how to be cool and talk to girls
>tfw no little sister to protect from boys and have awkward moments with as she grows into a beautiful woman
only children are destined to be robots.
>>
Being an only child taught me to be independent of myself and able to get shit done without depending on anyone. Of course, I felt lonely.
>>
>>24972569

Yeah, I remember when I was younger I really wanted a sibling.

There are a lot of feels both pleasant and unpleasant to be had with having siblings, and we missed that train, but hey, that's how she goes
>>
>only child failed musician with a fat nose
>tfw I literally became squidward in real life
>>
>no older brother to be molested by
Why live
>>
>be me
>only child
>parents dont really love each other
>describe their relationship as 'business-like'
>grew up thinking its normal for couples to sleep in different rooms, in different beds
>parents also extremely overprotective
>dont let me go out and play with other kids
>didnt live in a neighborhood either
>parents also work like crazy
>didnt have tv or video games
>played with legos on my own constantly
>...

Looking back, there's no way I could not have become a robot...
>>
File: 84578567895.jpg (50 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
84578567895.jpg
50 KB, 500x365
>tfw I'm a shitty older brother
> I didn't protect my sister from bullies
>Black dudes use to beat her up and I would do nothing hoping they wouldn't notice me
>When our parents would yell at us for no reason or guilt trip us my sister would be the one to defend me
>Sometimes I would hope she get in trouble so I can laugh at her and not be in the spotlight with my parents.
>Because I stayed out of the spotlight, our grandparents and parents gave me extra stuff and better attention.

My younger sister was literally better than me in every single possible way. She has a full time job now and her own car and is living on her own.

I was a shitty terrible fucking brother. My sister really is the best person in my life.
>>
>>24972569
tfw had older brother
tfw brother actually had autism
tfw when I wanted to be like him because I thought my older brother was cool
tfw acted like a autismo for years

I know for a fact if I didn't look up to him so much I wouldn't be on this site
>>
File: pepe holding.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
pepe holding.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>24972569
my older sister is self-destructive, alwas picking emotionaly abusive BF, they never last long.
My older brother is a rapist, he has a capture warren, but police to lazy and usless to find him, my mom knows and actively protects him, I've considered ratting him out dozens of times, but the emotional backlash it woud have on my mother (who I love, shes the nicest lady ever) is grater than the pleasure that see him in prision would give me.
>>
>>24974329
Call her and tell her that.
>>
>have older brother racist metal head
>always bullied me my entire life
>hes 26 and im 23
>sometimes we play league

I'd rather be born an only child desu senpai
>>
>>24972569

I was a middle child.
An only child or the youngest child are the only ones that have it good. Siblings are kind of a lottery and most of the time they don't end up bringing you positive or even neutral experiences. You're better off without any.
>>
>>24972569
I'm fine with never having any siblings, but a common problem with only children is overprotective, overbearing parents. Which mine really were, and even though I moved out years ago, they still do the same coddling and emotional shit.

It may not sound like a bad thing to others, but growing up with the only thing you're taught is to please mommy and daddy, it's so toxic.
>>
>>24974329
>I was a shitty terrible fucking brother. My sister really is the best person in my life.
you should tell her that man, you owe her
>>
File: 1405226456826.jpg (42 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1405226456826.jpg
42 KB, 377x326
>>24974329
take her to lunch or dinner, or go do something with her and tell her exactly that. it'll make her feel better than you could imagine.
>>
File: blackmetalhead_goes_to_party.png (962 KB, 882x1200) Image search: [Google]
blackmetalhead_goes_to_party.png
962 KB, 882x1200
>>24975053
not all of us metal heads are assholes :(
>>
File: 1336289237837.jpg (47 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1336289237837.jpg
47 KB, 285x285
>>24972569
let me be the guy to tell ya that siblings ain't all they're cracked up to be.

See my brother is kind of an autismo. Would throw tantrums and shit when he was little and it really only occured to me I've been looking up to an autist my entire childhood by the time I was 18. He turned out gay too, which doesn't really matter in this context but it stirred a lot of shit familially. My bro always bullied me in the household, but he was my big bro so I looked up to him and often imitated his style. the only times he didn't bully me was when we were hanging out with his friends. This is because all of his highschool friends (despite my middleschool age) thought I was the shit and tons of fun to hang out with, so my bro didn't pull anyshit within that context. To this day my Bro's friends would rather have my company than his. Anyways all I got from that relationship was a lot of friends from varying ages and obscure interests, along with some idiosyncracies I adopted from him that are probably autistic but I'm so charismatic I make it look quirky.

Now my sister, I had a weird relationship with my sister. I regret not spending enough time with her when were little, could of totally turned the tide of her future if I did. She was always annoying me for attention too, which is why I never gave her any. I had my big bro. Fuck I was retarded. I still spent time with my sis now and then, even got some wincest going on when we were tots. But then when the family was going through the divorce and mommy was really playing for my sister's loyalty she told my dad she hated him to his face. Thats when she became dead to me. Fastforward to now she's a whore with daddy issues and we barely have anything in common.

Now if theres anything to learn from my blog its that either way you're never gonna be happy because you'd most likely end like me except with less charisma.

Because

>Most parents divorce
>Most women are daddy hating whores
And
>Most men are autistic faggots
>>
>>24972569
>no older brother to bully you since age 4 till you end up in a mental hospital for being homicidal and suicidal
yeah, what wonders
>>
My younger brother is part of the reason why I'm a robot
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>24972569
daily reminder that if you have a sister then you're a fucking normalfag

>inb4 you were literally retarded and had a bad relationship with her
>inb4 idiots trying to defend against this
>inb4 retards trying to pretend having a sister doesn't make them a normalfag
>>
I have an older brother who's addicted to heroine and is probably going to die soon

I have a younger brother who I haven't seen in years because he was taken away for some reason

3 younger sisters that are all just meh and one is a communist

/only child/ doesn't sound that bad
>>
hahaha

>have older brother
>he's a shut in

>have younger sister
>she is protective but is not growing into a beautiful woman

forgive me
>>
File: ti7flKD.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
ti7flKD.png
10 KB, 645x773
>>24972569

My younger sister is pretty much the only thing left in my life that actually keeps me going.

>I'm 19, she's 16
>Smoke weed with her
>Work at the same place as her (lifeguarding) where I made sure my coworkers treated her with respect
>Personally know both the guys she's gone to school dances/prom with, both are good dudes
>She calls me up if she needs to be bailed out of a party if it either gets out of hand or she gets too drunk
>I let her hide her booze in my room because I know my parents will be less mad if they think I'm doing it.
>She regularly calls me "big brother"
>When my dad got really pissed and threatened to hit her I said I'd knock his teeth out if he laid a hand on her
>She is growing into a beautiful woman

Those feels, man.
>>
>>24972569
little sisters are the worst desu, ur lucky
>>
>>24978525
my sister wont even play videogames with me anymore. All she does if read
>>
>>24978525

You are going to die inside when she's going to get fucked by all those chads
>>
>>24979111

She never really played vidya with me. We really don't have any mutual interests, it's just that we can complain about similar shit going on in the family and we don't judge each other.

My sister gets straight As, is on the varsity soccer team, has had multiple boyfriends, and goes to parties like every weekend. I'm fat, I fail classes, I've never even been kissed, I play vidya all the time, I fail classes, I'm obsessed with anime, and I used to be a fucking brony. We're polar fucking opposites and she could easily just make fun of me, but instead she respects the fact that I go out of my way to protect her. Smoking weed together also helps.

>>24979134

She probably has gotten fucked by at least one Chad. At least she's living a happier high school life than I am. As long as she doesn't get pregnant or get any STDs (I've told her I'd buy her plan B pills if she needed me to) I don't give a shit.

Besides, if that Chad treats her badly, I'm there to beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>24979111
You're the pathetic one
>>
>>24972569
Its not so bad my brother used to beat me brutally and I think tried to molest me but that might have been a nightmare
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.