[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats worse Men not being able to cum at all or Men cumming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: failure.jpg (68 KB, 480x271) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
68 KB, 480x271
Whats worse

Men not being able to cum at all
or
Men cumming in 10 seconds

What do you think upsets women more?
>>
>>24972400
As a man who hasnt cum from having sex, my girlfriend doesn't mind but I never finish satisfied
>>
>>24972400
>Men not being able to cum at all
Why would that be a problem unless you wanted a baby?
>>
>>24972489
I've had trouble staying hard, I can't imagine cumming too fast can be more embarassing than that. If you stay hard but don't cum maybe that's fine, but if it goes soft halfway through? Going down on a girl helps some but it fucking sucks no matter what, I would have much rather just cum in 10 seconds.
Some girls are kind of bitchy about it too, one in particular barely hid how disappointed she was. Never talked to me again after that
>>
>>24972521
i don't know, but I listen to love line on my way home from work, and normies seem super upset about not being able to ejaculate. And some women call about it too.

I personally found it strange because when I jerk off I only last like 10 seconds if I don't edge.

I figure a woman would be happy if you could stay hard long enough to get her to orgasm.

I'd be willing to eat out a woman til she came honestly, but it seems most women like penetration. But I've also heard most women can not climax through penetration

sex is confusing.
>>
>>24972538
I can stay rock hard all the way through it, I've just jacked it too much that I've kinda tricked my body into only cumming from jacking off. It's incredibly frustrating, I like to think of it as climbing a muddy hill, at the start it's relatively easy but the higher I get the fast I have to go and just as I'm about to reach the top I get exhausted and slide right back down to the bottom
>>
>>24972684
I usually get maybe 2 minutes if I don't edge, so I never bothered because I thought it was always too short a time.

I thought that would be a fucking dream to have a guy that takes a long time/doesn't cum.

>I'd be willing to eat out a woman til she came honestly, but it seems most women like penetration. But I've also heard most women can not climax through penetration
This shit is annoying.
>>
>>24972400
You know some people take perks before they have sex so that it takes forever to finish right?
>>
Cumming too soon seems to bother them much more.

I can't finish unless I jerk myself or if it's a legjob. It's fucking stupid and I hate having to explain it.
>>
>>24972400

women seem to take it personally if you cant get off
>>
>>24972400

Personally, she was very upset for me not cumming, but she wanted sex after a crazy week and a day of training. I told her. And despite she came twice by hand and almost a third time by penetration, we broke up.

I felt she made me play a game I couldn't win.
>>
>>24972893
>legjob
sorry anon, you got some splainin to do
>>
>>24972872
percocet? i must try this
>>
I'm tired of these fucking normal fags comming in here
Fuck off
>>
Neither.

Women just don't like men who don't go down.
>>
>>24974207

Op here

I'm a complete virgin. I was just a little insecure about my premature ejaculation problem.

All I can do is hope sex doesnt feel as good as my hand desu senpai
>>
>>24972808
Why is is annoying roastie?
>>
>>24972400
men not being able to cum at all is a blow to their ego
men cumming in 10 seconds just gives them a reason to laugh
>>
File: 1448365062676.jpg (621 KB, 751x1126) Image search: [Google]
1448365062676.jpg
621 KB, 751x1126
who cares what women think? i wish i could come in five seconds just to save 15 minutes every day
>>
>>24972918
This. They take it as a sign you don't find them attractive.
>>
it depends. obviously if you cum too quickly that's not good, but if you've got a larger than average dick, if you last too long it gets painful for her
>>
For the record, cumming quickly isn't inherently bad. If you cum quick but are ready to go again after a minute and then last longer, it's fine. But if you cum quickly and then just roll over or whatever, it's kind of insulting.
>>
>>24974465
usually if I cum too quickly, I'll try to at least finish her off with my fingers or something. and it's never very long before I'm ready to go again
>>
>>24972893
do you mean intercrural sex? like you fuck her thighs?
>>
>>24974319
>roastie
No, I was agreeing with him and just adding that it's annoying as well as confusing, how most women just want to stick with regular ass sex but can't finish that way.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>24974251
I feel the same way OP. I'm also a total KV permavirgin but whenever I jack off I last like a minute and a half on average, sometimes up to three if I've done it several days in a row. I'm terrified that it'll be even worse when/if I finally have sex for real.
>>
>>24974564
I find I always cum much faster with my hand, you'll be fine anon
>>
>>24974564
how are you doing it that fast though? are you just nonchalantly touching your penis and cum just shoots out because you're just that sensitive? or are you beating the shit out of it? because if it's the latter you just have to learn how to pace yourself
>>
File: tfw circumcised (2).jpg (7 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
tfw circumcised (2).jpg
7 KB, 250x245
thanks mom and dad
I'm very happy I can last an infinite amount of time
>>
>>24974631
not him, but I personally use a technique where I rotate my hand while slightly stroking up and down that focuses purely on the head of my penis.

I'd assume mostly because I'm cut so I dont have a foreskin to stroke up and down.
>>
>>24974662
OP here

I'm circumcised and I cum within 10 seconds.
>>
As I see it, it'll always be better to never cum even though that means you won't satisfy your needs. The thing is women think they do not turn you on in a way they will make you cum, so they feel inferior. My case is fucking depressive, my erectile disfunction is so chronic that I fast by just rubbing my dick for 3 minutes.
>>
>>24974631
I tend to death grip pretty hard, at least at the start. I usually slow it down a bit once I get close to finishing. I have a pretty low sex drive so I generally only masturbate 3-5 times a week anyway. I have more endurance once I've done it for a few days as I said, but still not much.
>>
>>24974784
>low sex drive
>3-5 times a week

oh to be young
>>
i was with a chick last night and i dont know if it's because i drank too much or i've been sick, but i couldn't get hard

first time it ever happened
>>
>>24975182

I'm 35 and I'll easily go multiple times a day every day if I feel like it. Unless you're in your fifties then you need to stop making excuses for your shit sex drive. It's not your age. It's you.
>>
>>24974703
that's nice f'am go fuck you'reself
>>
Man cumming in 10 seconds. Grills like to fuck for a long time plus if you're using condoms its really easy to pretend you've finished or you or her just get tired out.
>>
>>24975259
Good ol' whiskey dick
>>
I came in literally like 15 seconds once and it was really embarrassing.

I can usually last up to an hour but there was one time where I guess the foreplay was too hot for me that I stuck it in and gave it like 4 pumps and I came.
>>
>>24972400
honestly, women will complain about both.
>>
>>24975567
well women will complain about everything. Even if you fuck them just right because then you're a sex machine that will cheat on her.

Objectively though, premature ejaculation is 1000x worse. It's the #3 reason I am a KV
>>
>>24972521

Because it makes women feel like you aren't attracted to them or they did something wrong if you can't finish

t. guy that takes forever to cum
>>
>>24975681
Stop complaining you fucking Chad sex machine.

I would kill to have your "problem"

It's like a big dicked dude complaining that his dick hurts women, fuck off
>>
>>24975734
Fucking this.
Humblebragging as fuck.
>>
not cumming at all, my self esteem depends on jizz. tbqh.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.