[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are whites so gay? Can someone explain this to me? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1365913000339.jpg (37 KB, 347x491) Image search: [Google]
1365913000339.jpg
37 KB, 347x491
Why are whites so gay?
Can someone explain this to me?
I mean, I know that other races have gays too, but it seems like the biggest faggots, especially here, are almost always white.
Is it a genetic thing?
Shitty parenting?
Effeminate European countries (because let's face it, most of the faggots are also Europeans)?
What gives?
Explain yourselves whites.
>>
File: 1443507853184.jpg (445 KB, 512x640) Image search: [Google]
1443507853184.jpg
445 KB, 512x640
I want to be a girl.
>>
File: jon.jpg (85 KB, 484x757) Image search: [Google]
jon.jpg
85 KB, 484x757
Economic prosperity is the prerequisite of depravity. White countries are more prosperous on average. Look at Japan for example. Not white, yet prosperous and depraved. Faggotry is just one of many forms of depravity.
>>
File: img000015.png (430 KB, 1006x1500) Image search: [Google]
img000015.png
430 KB, 1006x1500
>>24972462

But what does that have to do with being effeminate fags that want the dick?
>>
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
>>
>>24972577
>Those dislikes
Looks like blacks don't approve of faggotry.
>>
it is cause European culture has died. it was killed in ww1 we started to hate ourselves for what we had done(genocide and the most brutal war in history) and began abandoning our culture for eastern cultures like the Marxist societies and so we became self-hating and effeminate and vultures like niggers,kikes,faggots,and goat-fuckers saw our genuine repentance as an opportunity to simultaneously destroy our culture and leach off of it, and in some cases hoped to replace it with elements of their own. there were times in history where whites saw this and decided to strike back radically I.E. Hitlers reich. there are even factions today who are tired of this shit I.E KKK,neo-nazis,Brazilian integralists, hell there were even non-western nations that saw this as shitty like Ethiopia which embraced western values for a time and crushed the strong anti-western factions until eventually they were beaten by the communists. so now there are only two kinds of white people left, there are the sissified mutt dogs that have been breed of self-hatred and cultural abuse and there are whites that hold on to the radical old ways. sorry for the long post i have just have ww1 butthurt to let off
>>
Pretty high population of sandnigger faggots desu.
I blame religion.
>>
>>24972601
>Down-low is an African American slang term[1] that typically refers to a subculture of African-American men who usually identify as heterosexual, but who have sex with men;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_%28sexual_slang%29
>>
>>24972666
>Blacks hate faggots so much that actual faggots have to hide.
Kek.
>>
File: Homosexuality-society-5[1].png (149 KB, 800x2000) Image search: [Google]
Homosexuality-society-5[1].png
149 KB, 800x2000
The Jews are behind it. As usual
>>
>>24972655
>all religions hate gays
>religion did this
>>
>>24972398
>implying the majority of black men who have gay experiences behind bars don't make up the largest gay group in the modern world

lol senpai
>>
Evolutive strategy to stop whites from spawning more of their breed. Evolution is finally doing something right
>>
Do you have any actual stats to back your claims up?
>>
>>24972826
>evolution gives a shit about what color you are not just who is most successful
it isn't evolution i am afraid
>>
>>24972707
but the orthodox jews disagreed with the ruling
>>
>>24972957
orthodox Jews are few and far now a days infact that are about as common as Amish
>>
The beta gene is more prevalent in whites and Asians.
>>
>>24972688
That's how it should be
>>
>>24972707

I think you posted the wrong infograph.
>>
>>24972957
>>24973107
With the exception of the meme "religion" of unitarian universalists, who are basically just atheist hippies who like to go to church, Jews are more supportive of homosexuality than than any other religion.
>>
crackas got so advanced they got bored with their fucking 90000 volt fleshlight machine and sucked dick
>>
Gallup shows whites have the least amount of gays and blacks highest. Nice try anti white trolls
>>
I think that it's a combination of backlash against cultural condemnation and the grasping of sudden freedoms.

It is a coping mechanism for the gay community to create a cultural signifiers based on the culture that rejects them. From this schism, they repurpose cues of femininity, parodically exaggerated masculinity, and strong female cultural icons they revered for previously unobtainable personality attributes.

We are condemned to be free, /r9k/. Their new cultural freedoms found within the past two generations created a void that they could suddenly fill, sans established and culturally entrenched tradition that lends illusions of banality to expression of gender.

Tl;dr : The gay community is a reactionary social movement that has found more freedom in OP's listed stereotypes than in other cultures. You see more wacky shit with freedom because they have lots of blank space now and they're just making shit up as they go along without appeals to tradition to make it seem normal.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.