[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin slaying.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nvmq1oBJbh1riawyco1_540.jpg (40 KB, 297x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvmq1oBJbh1riawyco1_540.jpg
40 KB, 297x810
>tfw you and your e-friends make a game out of taking the virginity of /r9k/

Anyone else here doing the same?
>>
Good, the fewer male virgins the better. Dude virgins are worthless anyways.
>>
>>24972464
They are 70% of the time pretty pathetic desu.
Super fucking needy
>>
>>24972383
Wouldn't that be like going around killing suicidal people? Unless you are going after people that want to be a wizard then there should be no real difficulty other than location wise.

The title made me think you were killing virgins, but then I was disappointed.
>>
File: smugwojak.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak.png
129 KB, 724x611
>tfw gay
>tfw the only way to take my virginity would be to fuck my ass

Fucking normies NEVER EVER gonna do it. Fucking stumped
>>
>>24972566
We're trying to find awesome viking names to call ourselves.
I really like Chronos The Virgin Slayer.
But its a dudes name.

i wish we could sacrifice them to a god for some kind of treasure.
>>
>>24972606
buttsex is awesome tho
>>
You remotely attractive and in Wales? I'd let you do whatever the fuck you wanted to me.
>>
>>24972816
none of us are in the uk unfortunately
>>
>>24972800

Normies are too scared. They'll NEVER DO IT
>>
>>24972961

Fuck.

Well make a post if your group expands.

Ain't even ugly, just house bound.
>>
>>24972943
>none of us are real unfortunately
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.