[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here just too boring/weird to have a GF? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 777756665.jpg (54 KB, 819x317) Image search: [Google]
777756665.jpg
54 KB, 819x317
Anyone else here just too boring/weird to have a GF?
I don't even know if I'm good looking or not because I've never even tried to interact with a woman.
There's no way I can carry a conversation and what the hell would I talk about with her? Dark Souls lore? Evangelion? Baneposting?
Even if they were valid topics, what is there to say about them?
>>
Do interesting things first, get a good/productive hobby.
>>
>>24972315
All I did when I had a gf was just have sex. Gfs are boring as fuck. She always wanted to smoke weed or get drunk and didn't like talking watching forgotten weapon videos with me.
>>
>>24972315
Go hike the Appalachian Trail
>>
>>24972369
I'm not falling for this.
People don't want to listen to me talk about how great I am at playing guitar.
They want something both of us can discuss.
Most normals don't have any kind of hobby.
>>
Nice CSH
>>
File: 239852605.png (649 KB, 1056x602) Image search: [Google]
239852605.png
649 KB, 1056x602
Girls think MOST male hobbies are weird, because they cannot understand, they LITERALLY cannot comprehend, any hobby which doesn't result in attracting attention to itself.

You collect coins? You're a fucking weirdo. You sip expensive Scotch and try to decipher the flavors? You're a fucking weirdo. You hike, fish, camp, read (not in public, mind you), blow glass, weave baskets? You're a fucking weirdo because you don't act the way she acts, and she's so narcissistic and so solipsistic that she cannot fathom a world where she doesn't receive attention, validation, and admiration.

A casual browse through any dating site confirms this. What are the average woman's hobbies? Netflix, walking, eating...things everyone does, but only women consider to be aspects of their personalities, because their "personalities" are too vapid and lacking without these.

Dubs.
>>
>>24973409
I didn't know they were that bad.
My sister got a bf who collected lego and she really got into it, thinking it was cool.
He also liked comic books and stuff.
>>
>>24972315
That fucking feel. Personally I'm a massive autist with only one narrow, specific interest, and it's something that zero girls have even the slightest knowledge about
>>
>>24973283
AND WHEN THEY TOOK HIM TO THE TEMPLE
OH, THEN THEY FED HIM TO THE DEVIL
>>
File: Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Chibi).png (11 KB, 205x223) Image search: [Google]
Ragna_the_Bloodedge_(Chibi).png
11 KB, 205x223
>>24972315
I can really only get fired up talking about fighting games.
>>
File: LaCroix.png (1 MB, 1043x1563) Image search: [Google]
LaCroix.png
1 MB, 1043x1563
>>24973467
>she really got into it
Those are the keywords.

She didn't start out with that hobby. I doubt she started out with any at all. But when she's interested in a guy she feigns interest in the things which will place her in nearer proximity to him.

Sometimes she will stay with him long enough to develop a sort of Stockholm Syndrome, a sincere affection for the hobby in question; but this is quickly unraveled by the next guy she dates when she breaks up with Legoman.

People like to watch Nature documentaries and laugh at the imbecility of prey whose color-changing predators appear right beneath their noses; but seldom do we realize that our own species is afflicted with similar illusions.
>>
>>24973562
This new guy shes dating is a massive beta and a fatty. I like him because he has a cute dog but my sister is just letting herself go now because she knows it doesn't matter.
Started drinking coke and binge eating. It's a bit sad to watch but she seems happy enough.
>>
File: 1363292443397.gif (398 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
1363292443397.gif
398 KB, 480x238
>>24973619
While it's true that ALL people ultimately are self-altruistic and self-serving, it is especially true in women. While men are certainly capable of committing foul deeds for selfish gains, there are equally many who act out of a sense of loyalty, or piety, or some vaguer sense of moral obligation.

What so many of us don't understand is that women LITERALLY cannot enjoy a hobby for its own merits, nor on its own terms. Always it is a means to an end, and most times, you can bet this end will be male-centric. It is Schopenhauer, after all, who said:

What does a girl gain by feigning love for an activity? A conversation about LEGOs can lead to anything from a long-term mate to a quick fuck to a beta-orbiter who offers his shoulder as a crypillow, a fabric to soak up her tears. If she's dating a guy who isn't good-looking or sexually virile then I must imagine she used his hobby to get at one of two things in his possession: his sense of humor or his money.
>>
File: Hegel_And_Schopenhauer2[1].jpg (359 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Hegel_And_Schopenhauer2[1].jpg
359 KB, 1000x1500
>>24973801
>It is Schopenhauer, after all, who said:
Sorry, the robot was claiming I had non-ASCII text. But needless to say the man speaks more eloquently than I ever could.

http://www ( d o t ) theabsolute (d o t ) net/misogyny/onwomen ( d o t ) html

>This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows...
>>
>>24973801
>sense of loyalty, or piety, or some vaguer sense of moral obligation.
So fucking what? That's just fucking stupid.
>women LITERALLY cannot enjoy a hobby for its own merits, nor on its own terms
Great opinion. You clearly have a lot of experience with women.

Sounds like you've been brainwashed by /pol/ to believe in a bunch of retarded bullshit.
My opinion of women isn't very high but neither is my opinion of men.
>>
File: arthur-schopenhauer[1].jpg (113 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
arthur-schopenhauer[1].jpg
113 KB, 1024x768
>>24973894
I would redirect you toward the kekoldry thread, but I believe it's recently 404ed.
>>
>>24972315
I'm in the exact same situation, but I've already given up hope
>>
>>24973801
So you're saying that men are Spooked, but then trying to pass that off as a positive aspect of men? Top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x386
>>24973801
Yes anon, I'm sure Schopenhauer actual said that, even though Legos didn't even exist in his time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.