[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is a good online dating site to meet insecure and shut-in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: output_ENkIKn.gif (2 MB, 223x256) Image search: [Google]
output_ENkIKn.gif
2 MB, 223x256
Where is a good online dating site to meet insecure and shut-in girls?

I'm just fed up with even attempting to date. My dating life has been nonexistent for the past 5 years. I finally decided to try Tinder since it seemed like the most popular dating site that had actual attractive women and not either fat girls or psychos. One girl just walked out on me as soon as she saw me (meaning she thought i was attractive enough to meet but apparently too short for me) and the other one just gave me an awkward side hug and never called/texted me again (or replied to mine).

This may seem pathetic but I'd almost welcome a shut-in loner type girl at this point. Really wouldn't care about how attractive she was as long as she wasn't overweight. You know, the type that has maybe had 1 boyfriend ever, if that. The kind that just wants a friend to hang out with because she doesn't have many. The type who doesn't go to the bars/clubs every weekend and has 20 Chad's at her beckoning.
>>
Why don;t you just go and wish for the moon while you are at it
>>
The nonexistent type?
>>
>>24972243
Lemonparty.org
Box vhhh
>>
>>24972243
>that gif
I know that feel too well. It hurts. She reallyis way out of his league though, what did he expect.
>>
>>24972243
lot of qt's at the library
>>
>>24972243
i wonder why in the gif, in the first place, she was sited that way next to him if she gonna react like avoiding death when he makes a move, nice move desu
>>
File: 1443137519209.jpg (88 KB, 813x457) Image search: [Google]
1443137519209.jpg
88 KB, 813x457
>>24972381
They were/are dating.

>tfw no cuddly jay bf
>>
>>24972243
All the insecure and shut-in girls already have boyfriends. The ones that don't are literal 1 out of 10s.
>>
Right, you want a girl that doesn't interact with anyone, because other people are competition, and you know you can't measure up. You want a girl to settle for you and the only way that'll happen is if you're all she knows. You should improve yourself, that way you have more skills to compete with. You can never fix everything about you, but the more things that you can improve on that you do improve, the better.
>>
File: 1449809674818.jpg (6 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1449809674818.jpg
6 KB, 200x193
>>24972243
What the fuck...
Why is jessi being a whore to mike again?
>>
>>24972487
well that's what I thought I had done... (this is OP by the way)

I last had a girl I dated when I was 21... I'm 26 now. I was carless forever, holding down multiple part-time jobs, constantly broke.

Finally bought a new car this year, started running and lifting 2-3 times a week, got hired on full-time at my internship. So I've been trying to be more confident which is why I tried the tinder dates. But it's just tough. When I was 18/19, I met girls so easily on MySpace, but now everything requires just spoonfeeding girls attention, finally getting them to a dinner date where it's my job to pay for dinner and keep conversation interesting the whole time, and then hope she's into me enough to go out on a 2nd date. It's exhausting. I'd love to learn of easier ways to meet women where such an investment doesn't have to be made for a 1% chance it works out.
>>
>>24972496
he probably slaps her around which she fully deserves since she's such a cunt
>>
>>24972243
That's the thing, girls like that don't use online dating typically
>>
>>24972243
>You know, the type that has maybe had 1 boyfriend ever, if that. The kind that just wants a friend to hang out with because she doesn't have many. The type who doesn't go to the bars/clubs every weekend and has 20 Chad's at her beckoning.
>as long as she wasn't overweight

Seriously, these girls don't exist. That quiet nerdy looking girl you see wants to fuck Chad and likely has taken multiple dicks.
>>
>>24972487
I just want a girl who plays video games and watches weeaboo shit.

Even after I've improved myself, I would still want that. I don't see what that has to do with competition.
>>
>>24972243
I met my gf because she worked at the nursing home where my gammy lived. She literally only leaves her house for work and to get food, and just reads the rest of the time.

Protip for any anon who wants a mildly-autistic gf: volunteer at nursing homes, there's likely at least one STNA who's a fem-autist
>>
fucking hell, this /gif/ hit me so hard in the feels
>>
>>24973480
Lmao I met a girl who only had one boyfriend. She's a blonde qt who cooks for me.
>>
>>24972465
>All the insecure and shut-in girls already have boyfriends
How?
>>
Find a Dr that works with girls with low self esteem, individuals and group therapy.
Hang around near the office watch who come and goes.
See one you like follow her, find out where she lives, works, school, eats
Then you can randomly bump into to her make small talk, have coffee, see where it goes.
AA, or any 12 step programs are good too, everyone is damaged, go to a local college, the post about meetings, look in the local progressive rag free paper, walk in clinics have postings too.
I met some really broken women at AA, a group for child sex abuse survivors, their self esteem is in the toilet, will do anything for you if you promise you wont leave them, the girl at AA looked really bad, I asked if she wanted to get a drink, 4 days of fucking and getting fucked up.
Eat disorder and suicide prevention groups are also great, really helps if you are in a big city, people get lost in the crowd and feel worthless, you can swoop in and scoop them up.

There are more broken women out there than you can ever use, just listen to them, really lower your standards, have a good time and move on.
>>
>>24972465
Yeah but a 1 will usually let you do anything to them, degrade, humiliate them, abuse them, fuck their kids, I love women at the bottom of society's pecking order
And a 1 is always better than a none.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.