[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It finally happened /r9k/... I acquired a qt mommy gf. We're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1442664972433.gif (1 MB, 738x761) Image search: [Google]
1442664972433.gif
1 MB, 738x761
It finally happened /r9k/... I acquired a qt mommy gf.

We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
She's gonna kek you senpai
>>
>>24972116
give us deets
where'd you find her
what does she look like
how much older is she
how does she mommy you
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x281
>>24972116
How old we talking?
>>
>>24972282
i met her at a friend's wedding

she's slim, tall (5'9" and i'm 5'10") brunette with blue eyes, average size boobs, super cute face. she's super intelligent but not at all full of herself.

she's 3 years older than me, i'm 23 now.

she mommy's me in the sense that she doesn't care that i'm damaged and wants to help me get my life on track... she works and i don't, so she has money and i don't. she's taking me out tomorrow to get a haircut and new clothes and such. she wants to help me get a job and see a doctor if i have to. she also wants me to move in with her soon.

we talked about my lack of ambition, and when i told her i don't really have a reason to try in life, she told me that she is willing to be my reason for being.

it's pretty much all i've ever wanted.
>>
>>24972525
do you call her mommy? would she be weirded out?
>>
>>24972525

Is your relationship contingent on you getting your shit together eventually?

If you do eventually get your shit together, will she move on and find a new broken bf to fix?
>>
File: 1404822238197.png (17 KB, 247x239) Image search: [Google]
1404822238197.png
17 KB, 247x239
>>24972525
wtf is this
did you use a cheatcode
wtf
>>
I'd be very careful anon. This doesn't sound like a healthy mindset for anyone involved. She legit sounds wacko. Don't end up dead in a ditch somewhere.
>>
>>24972582
>Is your relationship contingent on you getting your shit together eventually?

she wants me to live up to what she believes is my potential. although she hasn't flat out said she'd dump me if i decided to be a NEET forever, i have to assume that's what would happen. i mean, i certainly wouldn't want to be with me if i never even tried to get my shit together.

>If you do eventually get your shit together, will she move on and find a new broken bf to fix?

i don't think so, or at least i hope not. she hasn't really done anything like this before as far as i'm aware. she told me she has been jaded by a failed LTR and doesn't much like the idea of entering into a relationship if it isn't going to last.
>>
>>24972631
>>24972116

Yeah OP. Are you attractive or something. Are your parents rich?
>>
>>24972562
>do you call her mommy? would she be weirded out?

no i don't, and yes she probably would be weirded out

>>24972734
>Yeah OP. Are you attractive or something. Are your parents rich?

i'm less attractive than her and my parents are middle class... i don't know what she sees in me. the only thing she has ever said about it is that she thinks i am the only person she has met who truly listens to her... not sure what that really means though.
>>
>>24972935
do you want to call her mommy? is she sexually dominant?
>>
>>24972631
>>24972525
>i met her at a friend's wedding
He met her through his friend.
Meeting someone through knowing someone is traditionally quickest way to get a gf/bf.

Cheatcode:dontspillyourspaghetti
>>
>>24972958
>do you want to call her mommy?

not really... i just think of her as a mommy gf because she seems caring in the ways a mom should be.

>is she sexually dominant?

yes and no... the first time we had sex was when i lost my virginity, and she just let me do whatever i wanted (which turned out to be just 5 minutes of missionary sex). but since then she's been taking charge a bit more, i think partly just to show me the ropes, and partly because she is a little bit dominant.
>>
>>24973075
So, how do I gain 'friends'?
>>
>>24972525
You are a lucky, lucky guy. I really need someone like her to give me the compassion and the support I need to finally sort myself out and grow out of the walking defense mechanism that I am and actually live my life instead of limping through it miserably.
>>
>>24972525
>>24972562
>>24972631
So she's not a mommy gf then. She's just one of those girls that is obsessed with fixing everyone.
>>
Happy for you Anon
>>
>>24972116
What is the mod/cheat code?
>>
>>24972525
This is way less exciting than your original post implied.
>>
>tfw you have no friends and don't know anyone
>tfw you will never meet an angel like OP's who will help you pull yourself up out of the muck that is yourself
>>
>>24973806
This, OP. Please know what you are getting into, OP.
>>
>>24972525
>>24972562
well lets not throw it out the window yet. It seems to be a possibility. OP needs to work for it but most of the work is done already.
i want a mommy gf
>>
>inb4 she gets bitter for having to fix all your problems while neglecting her own needs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.