[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dad is rappin Kanye with sister in the next room again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: memefeel.png (425 KB, 652x1224) Image search: [Google]
memefeel.png
425 KB, 652x1224
>tfw dad is rappin Kanye with sister in the next room again
>>
>family is having fun in the other room
>you are sitting in a dark room posting on /r9k/
Go join your family you fat autistic fuck. Kanye is normie music that is actually bearable, so why don't you make the effort to finally be accepted by your family.
>>
>>24971624
>he doesn't get the joke
>>
>>24971524
>mom and sister are watching "Trainwreck" in the other room
>they're laughing

fucking plebs
>>
>>24971524
>TFW cat is capping sister in her room again
>>
>tfw uncle is helping sis with weightlifting in the other room
>tfw I can hear her struggling
>>
File: wojak bed.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
wojak bed.png
21 KB, 357x313
>tfw older brother and younger sister are playing basketball on the bed again
>>
>little sister is smoking pot in the living room with all her normie friends and choking me out in my own room
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>24971524
>tfw i posted the original dad rapping with my sister thread making fun of the dad raping sister threads
My proudest moment
>>
>>24971524
Sister is being fucked by my dog in the room next to mine. It's a Pitbull and we have thin walls.
>>
DRUG DEALIN JUST TO GET BY
STACK YOUR MONEY TILL IT GETS SKY HIGH
WE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO LIVE PAST 25
JOKES ON YOU, WE STILL ALIVE
THROW YOUR HANDS UP IN THE SKY AND SAY
WE DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAAAAY
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.