[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /intrusivethoughts/ here? >think of oneitis in even the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 735473246425.gif (296 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
735473246425.gif
296 KB, 480x512
who /intrusivethoughts/ here?

>think of oneitis in even the slightest amount
>immediately think of her being gang fucked by a pack of niggers with her face covered in nigger shit and cum and piss and her being a huge roastie with meat flaps like wings and an asshole covered in shit
>think of family members
>immediately think about smashing their skulls in with hammers and sticking knives through their eyes
>can't control any of this shit
>>
iktf m8
But got no advice for you.

>tfw this thread would have way more posts before the normalfag invasion
>>
>>24971519
It has two parts for me. First I have a really embarrassing or disturbing thought and then I can't stop thinking about what would happen if I blurted it out. When I'm face to face with authority figures or family I have intrusive thoughts about harming them. Sucks desu
>>
Feeling my flesh squish makes me think about carving it off of the bone.

I won't do it, obviously, but the thoughts fuck me up pretty badly. Therapy is pretty okay so far.
>>
File: picnic.jpg (6 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
picnic.jpg
6 KB, 196x185
>>24971519

>Interacting with mother
>She's 5'2, 100 lb
>Start Thinking about how easy it would be to beat her into a pulp
>think about how I could knock her out and bludgeon her and then kill myself
>Immediately begin feeling guilty about my horrible thoughts
>>
All sorts of man, got a bit better when I started seeing a shrink, they got me on meds too don't know if those do anything tho. I just take em so they'll give me xanax once a month which works
>>
Doesnt everyone have these at some point? At least that's what I like to tell myself. One I get pretty often is when I'm really enjoying talking to someone I get an overwhelming urge to punch them as hard as I can in the face. Once I actually told a normie friend about this and he was disturbed :/ I meant it as a compliment
>>
>>24971519
Plz help robots.

I have been listening to the same 6 songs over and over because everything else pisses me off. I've been wandering through my house and through the town, muttering "fucking normie" to everyone that I see. I cannot stop thinking about how easy it would be to strangle my oneitis. What do I do? I don't want to do this any more. My roommate is getting freaked out and barely talks to me anymore. I have stopped talking to my family and friends.
>>
Yeah I have this issue too, but I don't bother mentioning it, I have bigger problems. This is just another thing on the list.
>>
File: starey.jpg (205 KB, 1226x812) Image search: [Google]
starey.jpg
205 KB, 1226x812
nothing just feels the wind through my hairy
>>
>inb4 some of you are alright
>>
Which thoughts are the worst for you? I had it a lot more as a kid and it was always either throwing my game boy out the window when I was a kid or jumping off of high places
>>
>>24975073
As a kid it was my mother getting raped or killed violently, I used to hurt myself to distract myself.

It only happens referring to people I like, or myself. I get nonsensical bullshit thoughts going round and round my head like "I'm a paki I'm a paki I'm a paki" even though I'm white.
>>
>>24975170
Brown I know it's you
>>
>>24975389
I don't know who brown is anon, where are you from? You have a friend that was similar?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.