[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you hate yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14
File: index.png (6 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6 KB, 206x244
What do you do when you hate yourself
>>
Pick up a good book
>>
File: artwork.jpg (68 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
artwork.jpg
68 KB, 720x450
>>24971321
When the voices get very bad I made drawings on MS Paint to try to make things more bearable.
>>
Push the reset button for life.
>>
identify the parts that can be improved. not much you can do about the rest, although the pain will dull as you get older (though likely never go away)
>>
Hope that they don't invent immortality within my lifetime, and if they do, that they won't administer it involuntarily to everyone. Wouldn't want to hate myself forever.
>>
>>24971357
that looks like dogshit
>>
>>24971357
Pick a pencil and a sheet of paper, it's much better.
>>
>>24971395
Not supposed to be any good, just a way, any way to try to make them stop.
>>
fix the specific aspects of yourself that you hate

failing that, lie to yourself
>>
File: rei.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
91 KB, 288x292
>>24971357
>>24971430
sometimes /r9k/ gets too real
>>
File: 1443661477032.jpg (30 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1443661477032.jpg
30 KB, 514x536
>>24971430
It's kind of hilarious when you think about it. Some kid wants to die so bad he scribbles all over ms paint for a while
>>
File: October 10 2015.jpg (142 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
October 10 2015.jpg
142 KB, 720x450
>>24971468
So be it, different things work for different people.
>>
This is the sole reason I play piano, if I don't I lay in bed not sleeping hitting myself and crying
Recently I've been playing the "I hate myself" song where I glaze my eyes and run up and down different chords at top speed while muttering how much my head should be chopped off...alright that's enough
>>
>>24971517
I'm not trying to put you down. It's just really funny. thanks for making my world brighter
>>
Go to my friend's place, play vidya, watch FBI files, drink coke and bitch about normies
>>
Sleep or cry mostly.
>>
>>24971321
you get 33 girlfriends who will love you till you love yourself. or sumthing. have an orgie in the shower.
>>
Honestly doing drugs makes it all better, hence makes living more bearable! Drugs have never laughed at me, made fun of me, or have made me feel down. The concept of my notion for love has also been improved due to drugs. Y'all should try join the dark side
>>
File: 1381309174511.jpg (134 KB, 610x668) Image search: [Google]
1381309174511.jpg
134 KB, 610x668
I have a punching bag with my photo on it for problems like this.
I hate myself aggressively so and this eases it a little, I don't know why but I piss myself off so much. But I'm also too much of a fucking pussy to just kill myself.
>>
>>24971580
>Drugs have never laughed at me, made fun of me, or have made me feel down.
Unless you only smoke cigarettes and drink beer this is very, very wrong
And even then I've had cigarettes laugh at me
>>
>>24971430
>>24971517
>>24971651
I remember being a teenager. I don't think I was as faggy as either of you though.
>>
>>24971321
just soak in self loathing about how shitty you are then eventually suicide.
>>
Indulge myself in it
>>
>>24971580
>>24971660
Drugs are great during the initial high, but I have terrible experiences with the crashes.Even cigarettes make me feel worse when the initial buzz wears off
>>
>>24971704
nigga do you know where you are?
>>
Imagine my own little fantasy world. Had it going since I was 7.

I don't think I do it because I hate myself, more when I am bored, or to embody the negative feelings in my life and make them feel like they mean something, and are part of some great epic struggle, when in fact they aren't.

It's fine to pretend the darkness inside you is forboding at some approaching evil force, with the two characters standing and watching the gray sky over the distant treeline, wondering if they will survive the attack to come. Rather than just sitting outside watching the cat, and feeling emptiness inside you.
>>
>>24971704
You think I don't realize how wannabe edgy that sounds?
>>
>>24971321
Somehow I always knew i'd end up like this, I never believed it but, now I'm living it.
It's pretty crazy to think about, i think.
Did you ever think things would be for you, the way they currently are?

There's not much you can do but think about it, rationalize it and have a laugh at yourself.
>>
eat pizza
>>
I'm currently playing WoW. I'm no good at it but I read the quests and just let myself slip into that world. I don't think it's worth the money though, I might go back to RuneScape because its more casual.

>tfw watching a good movie and fishing lobsters

Laying in bed on my phone right now though, dreading work in the morning. I don't know how to deal with stress at work even if I have somewhere to escape after.
>>
>>24971806
I do this also. I have a few fantasy world that I live vicariously in, but I'm trying to break the habit. I've done this as long as I can remember
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 512x1567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 512x1567
Crest the bast anime of all time
>>
I cut my stomach and arms.
>>
>>24972047
can i see a picture?
>>
>>24972047
I don't get cutters. I get people who abuse alcohol and drugs because they can escape themselves temporarily. Or video games to stop thinking about themselves. But what do you get from cutting, like you hurt yourself but why not just go full suicide then. If I see someone with cuts all I think is attention whore.
>>
>>24971922

>but I'm trying to break the habit

Why anon? There's nothing really wrong with it.

Or, at least it's not hurting anyone.
>>
>>24971870
>I'm no good at it

how can you be bad at the most casual game the world has ever seen?
>>
>>24972158
Not a cutter but its basically the same i think, adrenaline or some shit.
>>
>>24972158
If someone cuts their arms they're doing it for attention, I cut my leg once in awhile I've never told/showed anyone besides once when someone asked me if I cut myself.
>>
i dream about being happy.
>>
>>24972158
I do it because I like the feeling and knowing that I deserve it. I have been doing it since I was young so my body has a bunch of scars on it. It feels nice knowing that nobody will ever love my body because of the scars, since it reminds me that I am a piece of shit on the inside.
>>
i like to drown it out with music
any music
as loud as possible
>>
>>24971806
>>24971819

Same, I would have killed myself for sure if it weren't for my fantasy worlds. It's safe to say I spend about a half of my day in my own fanasty. My favorite one is where a representation of me (not really me but a more idealistic version of myself) is traveling around a huge fantasy world with a qt werewolf chick and a team of other genric monsters (a werewolf dude, milf vampire, centuar, a dragon who spits into two human twin human beings to control their power) I haven't thought about that one in a while, I think the end goal was that we were going to take down an unjust king or something.

I also love self inserting my self in storys like Mass Effect, Inuyasha, Bleach, Gargoyles, and many others.

I mean this is the official autism thread right?

im 23

kill me
>>
>>24971854
I had no clue, I figured it wasn't gonna be pretty, but goddamn. I didnt even expect to my 30s still might not I guess
>>
>>24972822

It's okay, I'm 21 and do it and show no signs of stopping soon. The characters in yours seem kind of entertaining. A milf vampire? That CAN'T be bad.

have you tried writing it?

>>24972820

Don't hurt your ears senpai :^)
>>
when the voices in my head get to bad i just have the coldest shower i can have. it makes them go away. its the only time i feel free
>>
File: 1388646900493.jpg (36 KB, 960x842) Image search: [Google]
1388646900493.jpg
36 KB, 960x842
>compulsive masturbation, up to 3 times in a row
>drug abuse, opiates and dissociatives preferred but anything will do
>chain smoking cigarettes
>blasting abrasive violent miserable music (early Swans, sludge metal, harsh noise etc.)
>staying up until 6 am shitposting
>binge watching shitty anime
>>
MUSIC and anime also some 4chan
>>
>>24971321
Constantly make new opportunities for yourself and then sabotage them
>>
>>24971517
i used to write nonsense poetry, like Carroll did, it used to shut the voices but doesn't cut it anymore. Now i just stare at the wall
>>
yall got problems thank talos im a normal straight male of average height with no mental disorders
>>
I make a new list of everything I hate about myself when I get upset.
>>
Play through a comfy video game from my childhood. I've got a few go-tos that I can beat relatively quickly.
>>
File: 1444381757882.jpg (72 KB, 1000x996) Image search: [Google]
1444381757882.jpg
72 KB, 1000x996
>>24971378
I really hope so too. I hate life.
>>
When I hate myself I go on /r9k/
>>
>>24973457
>thank talos

Pretty sure you are autistic
>>
I can't hate myself now that I'm taking medications. But now I can't really feel anything. I'm at a loss, bros. Either I fucking hate myself or I feel nothing.
>>
File: pepee.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
pepee.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>24973457
normie get off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
original comment
>>
File: 1449804590776.jpg (68 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
1449804590776.jpg
68 KB, 500x474
In my head I will actually go through everything single bad or stupid I have ever done.

Other times I have driven very recklessly, 80-90 mph on a country road at night

I've punched myself hard enough to cause injuries that last weeks

A couple times I deleted all my contacts and almost just hopped in my car with the plan to leave everything and never come back
>>
File: cover.jpg (671 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
671 KB, 700x700
What do you do when you can't get along with anyone? Every where I go I make people hate me, even fucking 4chan. I annoy new people and alienate the ones who i tricked into thinking they liked me. I just want to meet someone who thinks the same way I do.
>>
over spend money i don't have
over eat
over drink
over think
think about overing my life
>>
I try to not remember happy memories, but then I do, then sob in my bed until I fall asleep or when it starts hurting.
>>
Distract myself
Usually involves locking myself in my room with the lights off watching movies and playing video games for the rest of the day.
>>
File: urbanstreet14.jpg (109 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
urbanstreet14.jpg
109 KB, 500x750
>>24971321
go for a run, binge eat, take baths, watch mindless tv, torrent movies, play gunz the duel (check it out scrubs)

i feel for my brothers here, the robots in solitary suffering. i hope things get better for you guys; the posts in this thread tell me some of you are in pretty dark places :\
>>
I think I was born with the "gift" of not being able to give a shit for long periods of time. Sometimes I get depressed about the lazy bum I am, the fact that I already changed universities three times and things like that, but it never lasts long.
The day I missed the most important test of this semester because I overslept, I just got up and started playing games, no regret, didn't feel anything at all.
>>
I think about my helium tank
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.