[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images that trigger you Doesn't matter how baitey they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 486x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 486x421
Images that trigger you

Doesn't matter how baitey they are, just post what makes you mad
>>
>>24970846
Why does that trigger you? That sign makes a perfectly valid point.
>>
>>24970875
>Don"t tell me to wear my seat belt, tell other people not to crash into me!

It's that level of retarded.

Rape is an unfortunate reality. There's no reason to needlessly put yourself at risk by walking around like a whore.
>>
>>24970875
Why don't we just tell criminals not to do crimes?
>>
>>24970875
Cunts who somehow think rape isn't a crime, despite rape being a pretty high-ranking crime with pretty harsh punishments levied at little more than a whim, against other crimes with far higher proof-of-guilt requirements.

Assumption of guilt in all cases, even though all it takes is one angry ex-girlfriend to ruin your life forever with a lie, society still pretending that women would never lie about rape even though it's pretty much all they do.
>>
>>24970875
We do tell people not to rape. Its called 20 to life in high security. We cant tell anybody not to rape any more than we already do
>>
File: 582521.jpg (76 KB, 704x668) Image search: [Google]
582521.jpg
76 KB, 704x668
>>24970846
This doesn't trigger me
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (45 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
45 KB, 600x496
>Tell them not to rape

The only way to prevent rape is to punish rape with rape.
>>
>>24970945
It's common sense not to walk around with a wad of cash in your pocket at night in a bad neighborhood. Somehow these cunts think rape is an exception.

>>24970959
Rape is one of the worst crimes. I'd rather be convicted of murder. Inmates won't treat me as badly in prison. There's some hope of redemption and I won't be put on a sex offender's list.
>>
>>24970959
You do realize how incredibly difficult it is to prove or disprove in almost any scenario? Not in defense of either side, but this issue, along with abortion, will just never end. It will never end. Read the words until it clicks.

You good? Alright, now here is the ONLY control you have over your situation: Don't hook up with histrionic lying cunts.
>>
>>24971072
>>24970945
>hurka derka my pee pee feels funny when I see ankles and shoulders

Immolate yourselves.
>>
Wait we aren't supposed to rape? Shit I didn't know that.
>>
>>24971188
I'm not going to rape. I know there's a bunch of feral niggers out there that would totally do so in a heartbeat.
>>
>>24971285
It still wouldn't be the fault of the woman, but either way there is no way to prove consent. And the truth is a lot of times, because of how fucking stupid normalfucks are, there are more gray areas than you'd think. I mean, we're already investing too much thought into their personal lives as it is.
>>
>>24971159
>there is no way off this ride
>we should all just kill ourselves and be done with it
>>
>>24971437
If that's what you got from that, I have 0 stake in the decision you choose.
>>
>>24971285
I've never raped, roastie cunt.
>>
File: 1431378105818.png (297 KB, 490x524) Image search: [Google]
1431378105818.png
297 KB, 490x524
>>24971493
Of course not, you inflict pain with your words and opinions.
>>
>>24971389
>It still wouldn't be the fault of the woman

Who cares? You still take precaution to protect yourself. You know when I'm about to cross the street and I see a car coming I make sure it's certainly slowing down before stepping on the street. I can start crossing and get hit by a guy who isn't paying attention and I would be in the right.
>>
>>24971437
I just hate endlessly discussing the same thing over and over and over. No new developments are ever made, no consensus is ever reached, and it will go on as long as there are humans. It feels and is pointless, and it just adds to my feeling of futility
>>
>>24971556
My point still stands. For example, "stay out of bad neighborhoods, don't dress provocatively" is a defeatist argument. The behavior should not be tolerated in "bad" neighborhoods. There should not be "bad" neighborhoods to begin with. There should not be shills and stooge cops instigating race wars. There should not be encouragement nor discouragement of provocative behavior, people are free to express themselves.

The root of the problem does not end at "Don't rape." It goes much deeper.
>>
>>24970846
>>24970945
The same retards arguing statistically insignificant scenarios.

The image of a dude jumping out of the bushes to stick his dick on a girl who dresses provocatively is bullshit. The great majority of rape occurs within family units, by close friends and in prison.

Quit arguring about shit that doesn't matter
>>
>>24971694
this
this
this
blox blox
>>
"Don't tell me to lock my doors! Tell thieves not to steal!"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.