[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw found a complete qt3.14 gf >tfw just spent 2 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: comfy.jpg (372 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
372 KB, 1803x1351
>tfw found a complete qt3.14 gf
>tfw just spent 2 hours cuddling and watching anime while she was wearing a super comfy wolf hoodie
>tfw we have everything in common
>tfw literally a 3d wifu

a month ago I was posting on here about how I'm going to die a virgin.
hope is not all lost guys.
>>
sleep tght pupper
>>
>>24970471
And in a month she'll kek you or return to her ex boyfriend. Trust me friend. This happens everytime. You're just a rebound so she can regain some confidence to go after Chads.
>>
>>24970544
Stacey pls
>>
>>24970471

How did you meet her mang

Does she browse r9k
>>
>>24970544
>tfw she broke up with a chad for me
>tfw his dad owned an airline company
>tfw he threw a typical richfag hissyfit and completely ruined any future chances he had.
I don't ever see it happening m8.

>>24970678
my friend invited me to his church.
it would have taken a miracle for me to get a gf, let alone the perfect QT.
Which all happened 6 weeks after I started going to church.
If that's not proof of a god, I don't know what is.
>>
>>24971358

she'll find another chad to c,uck you with.
>>
>>24971358

I want specifics anon

Give me a very detailed account of how you met her and how she became your gf, how you introduced yourself/all the build up and the moment she became your gf etc
>>
>>24971518
prove to me you're not someone I know first.
>>
>>24971586

I literally don't know who the fuck you are

I'm Dundee in Scotland if that helps
>>
We'll be here to welcome you back when she cheats on you. When will you normies realize that unless you're at least an 8/10 a women will only every settle for you. She will never love you and will only ever be waiting for someone better to come along.
>>
>>24971358
Oh you're religious. That of course makes it easier as the women are less tainted by the cancer of degeneracy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.