[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of all these tripfags all over my board. You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1449568965136.jpg (358 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449568965136.jpg
358 KB, 900x900
I'm tired of all these tripfags all over my board. You're all fucking delusional normies. >find a decent thread
>attention seeking tripfagger like mystery shows up
>whines about self
>literally nothing separating her from a Stacy
>could get bf instantly
This is the kind of shit that's ruining our board and killing my erection.
>>
Trips and you kill yourself
>>
>>24970105
I feel left out so now only fembots can be tripfags? Why give them attention them if they are whoring themselves out?

I have a GF am I part of the problem?
>>
How fat u senpai? Plz b honest.
>>
>>24971304
Off yourself nigger
>>
>>24971304
Find the nearest 50 story building to you. Book a tour if you can, if not, go in anyway. Find the closest elevator that can take you to the roof. Hop in and head up. When you get there, take a few deep breaths of that fresh air. Step up to the ledge, look down, look up again, breathe one last time. Then step off the ledge, as the world rejoices at the loss of one less insufferable fucking tripfag.
>>
Seriously, these tripfags are like cancer.
One shows up and starts whoring , getting 10s of replies about the same fucking circlejerk which somehow summons more trips who spread throughout the thread killing everything they touch.

Fuck man, half the time it turns into some shitty facebook drama about their shitty normie relationships whilst baiting 100 more replies.
>>
>>24971257
Nice try lel. Put your trip back on faggot
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.