[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Robot" feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 3.gif (207 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
207 KB, 500x500
>tfw I can't get a girlfriend so I'm going to call every woman in the world a whore without ever considering that the fault may lie with me instead
>>
But it's true. The fault isn't with me. It's with modern women turning into fucking sluts. You can't trust a woman NOT to be taking it in all holes from Chad or Tyrone. They have no shame and think riding the cock carousel makes them "empowered". I'm not going to tolerate that.
>>
>>24970173
>even so much as virgin women have ridden the cock carousel
Do you even understand how dumb you sound?
>>
>>24970255
You're the idiot, not me. Suggesting that you can trust women AT ALL is the truest form of cucoldry. Do you like licking up Chad's sperm when you go down on a woman or are you still pretending you can't taste it?
>>
File: vault boy.png (3 KB, 132x90) Image search: [Google]
vault boy.png
3 KB, 132x90
>>24969769
Hold on robot! If you see this thread, don't click reply! Just click the hide button!
>>
File: 1446594710918.jpg (88 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1446594710918.jpg
88 KB, 700x700
>implying the fault isn't mine
>implying this place isn't just a refuge for my venting after the end of a day reminding me yet again I'm a boring, repetitive, piece of shit creature of habit that nobody would find any interest in
>implying this is so I don't bottle this shit up and eventually spill it in somebody's face who really doesn't deserve it
Why do people care that a group of mostly unattractives that women wouldn't even talk to anyways just vent among each other about how much they hate their lot in life, whether they complain about it coming from one angle or another?
>>
File: 1448199701942.jpg (28 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1448199701942.jpg
28 KB, 400x302
>>24969769
>wake up in complete silence
>feel good for 3 seconds until I remember who I am
>dread sets in
>check phone just because
>nothing, just like always
>like every morning, feel the crushing realization that I belong nowhere, no one on earth is expecting me anywhere at anytime, ever
>sit down at computer
>>
>>24970320
If you want to get technical, most respectable human beings wash themselves, this would include washing away semen residue after sex.

Perhaps the idea of cleaning yourself is foreign to you, but please do not project this subhuman behavior onto the rest of humanity.

So realistically, I couldn't "lick up Chad's sperm" even if I wanted to.
>>
>>24970361
And remember! Tripfags love attention! Don't give it to them!

Make sure you take advantage of the filters!
>>
>>24970368
But anon, I'll be expecting you right back here tomorrow to shitpost.

nice gondola by the way
>>
>>24970366
Why aren't women who are in the same position allowed to do the same thing? Why do they still have to endure being talked down on in a place that should function for a place to vent in a general sense for everyone that'd need it?
>>
>>24970173
>>24970320
this is very fucking weird conversation because dude agrees that females are whores, but still insults the other one. question mark? i think its either a troll, or a female/liberal trying to use logic

also
>go down on a woma
>ever eating out a girl

if i wanted to vomit i'd drink alcohol, thank you
>>
>>24970482
That's false. They don't have to endure it as long as they shut the fuck up about their gender. They always derail threads and make it about them.
>>
>>24970482
>Why aren't women who are in the same position allowed to do the same thing?

because their not in the same position, because getting laid/a partner as a female is about as easy as breathing

just make a okcupid account and see for urself
>>
>>24970553
No, you derail threads by throwing spergy tantrums every time a woman posts, because you can't stop yourself from going full retards.

You're a manchild.

>>24970563
>okcupid is now a valid source on how the world works
Dear God please go outside once in a while.
>>
>>24970482
That's just the way this place evolved. Up to you to decide how dumb that is, but don't expect making threads about it to wake anyone up.

Women in the same position also have many forums and such they can vent anyways and have people lend a listening ear. I literally only see it here and incredibly obvious MRA type sites that give women shit for having problems "because they're women."
>>
>>24970608
>implying that I even reply to them

I'm retarded but not that retarded. Why give attention to the attention whore?
>>
>>24970462
Thanks, but not even you will tell if i disappear. Does it even count as disappearing if no one knows I exist in the first place?

>>24970563
Stop taking the bait, from a namefag of all people. Just post robot feels and ignore him,

>>24970440
>>24970361
>>
>>24970514
>if i wanted to vomit i'd drink alcohol, thank you
the ultimate lel
>>
File: 1449012003216.jpg (28 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
1449012003216.jpg
28 KB, 720x460
>>24970702
This is now a wojak thread.

Post your rare wojaks
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.