[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having a female friend (no gf, gay here) 22 >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
>having a female friend (no gf, gay here) 22
>she's my flatmate with a few other people
>constantly nagging that I am too loud
>wants me to listen with earbuds in my room, even though a room is between us.
>says nothing to her adjacnt living flatmate
>reasons that she would turn it down if she would ask her
she just sent me a two page essay why I am too loud. what can i do?
>>
>>24969621
use headphones you selfish prick.

I hate it when people are playing things on loud volume. It's fucking irritating. Your roomate has a valid point. It's not hard to use earphones.
>>
>>24969677
flatmate. we don't even have adjacent rooms.
what's wrong with your reading skills
>>
>>24969621
critique the essay and turn the volume down homo
>>
>>24969621
Move. Or, possibly, see what the actual decibel limits are and then argue that you pay for your right to have sound.
>>
>>24969621
disregard her opinion because she is a woman, invite your gaybros over and act snarky for weeks to teach her a lesson.
>>
>>24969621
>ear buds
Fuck that
Get some decent headphones, they'll sound better than whatever speakers you're probably listening to anyway
>>
>>24969621
Anyone who doesn't use headphones deserves to be summarily executed. It doesn't matter how many rooms there are, if anyone can hear you then you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>24969909
actually not that bad of an idea
---
the real question is the double standard
>why should I limit my personal freedom for someone who is so controlling?
>>
Headphones always give me headaches after x hours of wearing them. Tell her to buy earplugs if hearing noise bothers her so much.
>>
>>24969993
The woman wants you to give in to her. Women have an innate need to "fix" men. You must never give in.
>>
>>24969621
Post the essay.
>>
>>24969621

Can you please post the essay? That seems like an unnecessarily long and over dramatic reaction.
>>
File: capt.png (52 KB, 682x532) Image search: [Google]
capt.png
52 KB, 682x532
>>24970045
it's in german and totally subjective, I marked the personal statements in colour.
>yellow: personal attacks instead of reasoning objectively
>green: general accusations
>>
>Haven't talked to my roommate in 2 years
>We just ignore eachother
>Don't even say hello/goodbye

It's pretty good
>>
>>24969621
Who the fuck doesn't use a headset when they're on their computer listening to music?
>>
>>24970174
it's not like I hate her, I've known her for like 6 years, she's pretty cool but the thought of hearing any noise from me is unacceptable
>>
>>24970180
>using headset to listen to music
I see you are over 40. please refrain posting in r9k
>>
>>24970072
it kinda is, but shes a noise-nazi when it comes to gay people
>>
File: 1388099030657.jpg (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1388099030657.jpg
8 KB, 400x400
>>24970138
>tfw so colorblind, it all looks yellow

>>24970247
Who's the old man? Headphone technology has improved considerably. Unless you have really expensive high-end speakers, the sound quality of open-back headphones is actually really good, and won't piss your neighbors off.

Why wouldn't you want privacy anyway?
>>
>>24970138
woher kommst du
>>
>>24970652
austria!
>why am I even awake
>>
>>24970680
ah. wohne in hamburg
>>
>>24970692
uhhh, wie ist's dort? bin immer irgendwie nie in die gegend gekommen. leipzig, berlin, amsterdam. kopenhagen etc,
>>
>>24969621
Use headphones, not even because of the woman but because they're objectively better than speakers.
>>
Why not just turn it down? Or get your own place if your unwilling to adapt to your flatmates requests.

You're honestly being a cunt. She doesn't like your garbage music and is sick of fucking hearing it.
>>
>>24970749
ehh, in der Naehe der Harburg hauptbahnhauf. Ghetto basically. (umlaut verbot........)
>>
>>24970767
fuck off mate, i'm having a problem with the double standard. why am i even in r9k, socially retarded people all around.
>>
>>24970795
Artsy district here, the place where all the hipsters live, might have become one haha.
>>
uhhh, what? i doubt she can even hear you from what her reasoning with the other roommate is dude. Just pretend you're going to make a bunch of noise next time shes in her room and stay totally silent then come out and see her reaction. Make sure she doesn't find out tho
>>
File: lifeguard.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lifeguard.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
I had a friend in a similar situation:

>friend is a lesbian
>lives in the barracks next to some entitled cunt who IS TRYING TO SLEEP even at 2000 on a Friday night
>bitches and moans that people have different shifts so there are always people trying to sleep (she works at a fucking desk from 0900 to 1700)
>constantly complains to CQ that my friend is being too loud
>CQ doesn't do anything because their desk is right next to both rooms and they know she's not being loud
>whiny bitch finally goes to brigade staff duty
>when staff duty shows up, my friend, some other friends, and I are playing monopoly
>fucking. monopoly.
>staff duty begins to lecture us on how we can't be loud because it disturbs others
>sees that one of us is drinking a beer
>threatens to call the MPs, says that our careers will be over because this is an "alcohol related incident"
>mfw
>>
>>24970902
fuck, she spent time on writing an essay she sounds like a bitch that tries to be "quirky" and internet "cool". You should hang out with the adjacent person like all the time and constantly blare music from her room or somethihng
>>
>>24970902
I actually was in the other friends room and watched some series. she doesn't mind other noise, just mine. thats whats getting me rifled up
>>
>>24970979
the worst part is that she expects me to write one too. She came to my room, told me she sent me something on facebook and have to reply to that.
>>
>>24970972
forgot to post the point of that

Anyway, my friend ended up moving in with a family member who lives nearby. I offered to knock on this cunt's window at 0100-0300 every week or so just to make her go insane, but my friend asked me not to because she didn't want to get blamed for it.
>>
>>24971079
urgh, thanks for sharing that story, makes me feel way better now. Have to say, even if those
>stories
probably don't get that much attention they deserve, they still help out a lot.
>>
>>24971064
lmaoo, i can't believe the nerve of this roastie whore. Don't write her an essay, in fact just ignore her completely act like shes not even there. Try slowly breaking all her speakers and earbuds then offer to let her use your speakers after getting some earbuds. Then constantly bitch and moan whenever she makes any noise and put a speaker or something in her room (make sure its hidden really really well) and wirelessly play some really loud screamo at like 4 am everynight to wake her up and annoy other flatmates. Just any sort of revenge to make sure the bitch regrets it.
>>
I would just respond to the essay with a facebook message like:

>I read through your message! Sorry, I was kind of busy.
>Sure, you can borrow my speakers whenever i'm not using them. Its really no problem.
>>
Thanks guys, going to bed now! you were all really helpful. nighty
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.