[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why women think they're so special? instead of shaking their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1442438259053.jpg (135 KB, 1123x749) Image search: [Google]
1442438259053.jpg
135 KB, 1123x749
Why women think they're so special? instead of shaking their ass, giving me looks, pass many times infront of me smiling, why don't they just come and talk? why is the men supposed to do it?

I can just jack off and be done with it

They're just a piece of meat, just like me, why should they be treated differently?

This piss me off.
>>
>Why does something that has been told it's a miniature god since birth think it's a miniature god?

Don't worry, OP. The greatest irony of all is that after 25 their personal religion drops off to a tiny cult of exclusively weird Indian beta males, and then in their 30s drops off again to nothing whatsoever.
>>
>>24969521
>Why women think they're so special?

Because their sexual market value is so much higher than males of the same age that they always have a dozen men after them.
>>
Because men tell them they're special/amazing/whatever so they can get laid. Men nowadays are simply incredibly thirsty.
>>
>>24969521
If you're a man like you say you are why don't you go after the things you want like a normal guy instead of sitting around getting angry?
>>
>>24969648
>Men nowadays are simply incredibly thirsty

I think you may have the answer, men lower themselfs so much just to get pussy.
>>
>>24969521
Social conventions that have existed since forever. Typically, the type of girl who approaches is one who disregards gender roles... You know - feminists.
>>
File: 1449992819753.png (109 KB, 261x239) Image search: [Google]
1449992819753.png
109 KB, 261x239
>>24969521
>masturbation is totes better then sex guise!
>trust me i sex a lot!
>>
we're the hunters
>>
>>24970096
you're that guy in the reaction thread on /b/ with the stockings pics, arent you? i was the op
>>
>>24969521
You should /FinallyGetOverWomen/
>>
>>24970156
I got this pic from that thread I think, but I'm not him
>>
>>24970305
aw, that would've been funny
>>
>>24970096
Sex with random sluts isn't better than just jacking off.
>>
>>24970096
but if you are not attached to the girl, it actually is..
>>
>>24969603
And then in their 40s their religion is resurrected by milf fetishists
>>
fuck this looks ALOT like my ex. She just needs an Iron Maiden shirt and all 5 Nirvana albums on CD

I liked her smile though. That was one of the things from her that would give me the HNNNG feeling
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.