[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you discovered that your father was having an affair with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1434605848855.jpg (62 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1434605848855.jpg
62 KB, 604x604
If you discovered that your father was having an affair with a young attractive female (legal teens-early 20s), would you tell your mother?

If you discovered that your mother was having an affair with a young man (legal teens-early 20s), would you tell your father?

Why or why not? Would changing the variable to something different have an effect on your decision? For example let's say if your father was having an affair with a male, or shemale, or ghetto black prostitutes, or even a really young girl (15-17)? What about if mom was seeing a black guy? Or that cute daughter of her friend that you enjoy fapping to her facebook pics?
>>
>>24969492
Blackmail them into giving me NEETbux.
>>
>>24969520
Literally what I am doing

>dad (59) is having a affair with a really young girl (21-22)
>I find out
>He gives me money in exchange for my silence
>Feel like shit for not telling my mom but hoping she never finds out because that would be the end of my comfy neet lifestyle
>>
>>24969672
>tell mother
>she divorces your dad and takes half his shekles
>she lets you be a neet in gratitude
>you get to keep your comfy life and be guilt free
>>
>>24969492
if my mom was having an affair I would probably just yell at her to get her to leave me alone. If my dad though...fucking pay day.
>>
>>24969492
>tfw have single mother
>never knew dad
>cant blackmail parents
>>
>>24969492
I'd honestly be incredibly disappointed beyond belief, but wouldn't tell in either case. Let whichever parent just find out eventually.
>>
>>24969830
"You owe me one, ma. How 'bout some of that sweet divorce dough?"
>>
>>24970114
depending on how spiteful your parents are, they might throw you under the bus if/when the secret comes out and you will have to deal with how hurt they are about your betrayal, not to mention the stress of having to deal with the guilt of withholding sensitive information
>>
>>24969492
I didn't tell my mother and when she found out she killed him, think I could have softened the blow vs finding him in bed with some lady, I was young thougj
>>
>>24969492
Demand that he let's me fuck her or mom finds out
>>
If it was my mom and she was cheating with a dude my age there'd be hell to pay for that guy.
>>
>>24970181
I'd only keep it because if that were the case, then whichever one is cheating has been on point with hiding it so far. I made it through childhood without having to deal with divorce and I wouldn't want to fuck up my little brother and sister's emotional developments with that kind of mess by bringing it to light.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.