[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Times normies got what they deserved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>live in a house with 4 college normies
>they always passive aggressively bully me(sarcastically say things like "haha anon where were you out with the ladies, ahhahahaha")
>have to get up at 5:30 AM on weekends to go work at a bakery
>they have a party last night
>my room is on the second floor and most of the time they stay downstairs
>last night some of the drunk fuckers where upstairs pounding the walls going "yo get up"
>out in the hallways being loud and obnoxious
>Finally fall asleep at like 3AM thanks to muh sleeping pills
>wake up this morning
>walk into the bathroom across the hall from me
>there is some girl unconscious in there
>the room reeks of puke and body odor
>just close the door and piss downstairs
>get home from work
>learn she somehow drowned from getting her own puke in her lungs
>mfw she is dead
>mfw all my chad roomies are pretending to be sad so they can get sympathy fucks from her friends
>>
Tfw I'm in a house share with the same type of extroverted cunts. There's one other guy in the room next to me but all the others give me that passive aggressive bullshit. At least it's only for a few more months. But damn anon that's heavy you don't need that shit for real you got any chance of getting out that shit hole?
>>
>>24969289
>Was too beta/weird to got accepted into a 8 (!) normie house

TYBG
>>
>>24969289
>chad roomies are pretending to be sad so they can get sympathy fucks from her friends
Or maybe they are actually sad that somebody they actually like is dead you fucking autist
Jesus christ, no wonder you faggots are all so lonley
>>
>>24969415
you don't even think the chads would go this low? you're kidding yourself if you think most of those guys would care that much.
>>
>>24969289
Top kek

Do you think she was dead when you saw her in the morning?
>>
>didn't feel her up or have sex when you had the chance

Sorry OP, you could have been edgier.
>>
>>24969618
I thought about it because of the stories I had seen here
But I got scared and the smell was quite bad

>>24969508
I think she was already gone by the time I saw her she wasnt moving, and I didnt notice her breating she was really still and gross looking, but I didnt specifically check
>>
>>24969289

>go to bed at 3am
>wake up at 5am

why? you may as well party with em you fucking loser. I'd kill for this opportunity.
>>
>>24969687
I was in bed since like 11, but the fucking normies are loud as shit
Besides even If i tried to party with them Id just end up being a wallflower and having them laugh at me
>>
Did she piss or shit herself OP?

Any pictures?

We need details.
>>
File: 1437150567683.png (299 KB, 370x396) Image search: [Google]
1437150567683.png
299 KB, 370x396
>>24969687
>I'd kill for this opportunity.

>mfw youre not even an introvert robot, just a fucking loser
Kill yourself lad
>>
>>24969873
This.
I'm so tired of seeing failed normies on this board, if you want to socialize just leave your house, it's not that hard desu senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.