[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /drugs/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 35
File: IMG_20151213_210857.jpg (1 MB, 1088x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151213_210857.jpg
1 MB, 1088x1920
>tfw all that oxycodone
On 30mg right now. Takes my breath away.
>>
where to get drugs?
>>
>>24969226
Darknet

Idk how to do any drugs besides coke and LSD though.. That is my problem, no idea where to get needles for heroin
>>
theres certain accidents where you may or may not be drunk and on drugs but its gonna happen anyway
>>
>>24969264
Go to your local drug store and ask for insulin needles for diabetes. You shouldn't need a prescription.

If they argue you with you leave. Try to find a shop that has a dot indian working the pharmacy for best results. After that you can buy refills or go to a needle exchange if you are too broke.
>>
>>24969213
Just roofie yourself every night.
>>
File: man.jpg (24 KB, 260x309) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
24 KB, 260x309
>>24969264
>darknet

that shit looks intimidating, risky, and confusing as fuck for someone who only uses his computer for 4chan and streaming sites. i don't even know where to begin, and I heard that they keep getting shut down and you have to find new ones and all kinds of shit

i've got some benadryl, I know it's bad shit but if i just take 3 i should feel kinda cozy right?
>>
>>24969267
i feel like ive read this before
>>
>>24969420
how to get bourbon stains out of kahacky pants?
its khaki ricky, its a color
>>
>>24969416
just go to a doc and tell him about your anxiety.
>>
>>24969264
Is there any idiot-proof guide to how to encrypt your address and shit?
>>
>taking 10mg percocet for wisdom teeth
>EVERYTHING IS SPINNING
>HOLY SHIT I'M GOING TO PUKE MY INSIDES OUT BLAERGHH
>People talking to me and less than 5% makes it into my brain

How do people abuse this??
>>
File: WIN_20151113_075018.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151113_075018.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
got some valium lol, 5mg pills like 600mg all up
>>
>>24969213
I'm sober right now. It's weird, I'm not used to it.
what do
>>
>>24969264
You don't need needles. Pretty much any drug can be taken orally, snorted, smoked or plugged.
>>
cops and dope dont mix

like shit and strawberry shortcake randy
>>
>>24969597
You don't literally smoke heroin though, right?

You heat it on tin foil I thought.
>>
>>24969532
I also do not enjoy opiates very much.It seems they're worse on you than they are for me; they make me feel good but they also make me dizzy and a bit nauseous and the only thing I can enjoy on them is lying in bed, which is all well and good, but then I just fall asleep
>>
>>24969635
yah and it smokes also it's horribly wasteful and you might as well shoot it because you'll end up doing it anyway
>>
>>24969416
benadryl is not pleasant at all m8. It'll make you tired at very low doses but as you increase you'll just feel dread and serious body-weight.
>>
>tfw no bitcoins
>>
>>24969532
Yes, nausea and itching are common complaints. Taking 25mg of DPH prevents both of these while potentiating the opiate effects due to CYP2D6 modulation.
>>
>>24969659
Can you take it up the butt?
>>
>>24969264
Go to a pharmacy ask for unsulin syringes just know a certain gauge and ylength forehand so it seems like you've done it before, I've been asked once for a script and I just said ok I'll go use dirty needles and he gave them to me
>>
If I tried this stuff I'd never give it up. Weed is about the furthest I dare to go.
>>
dxm here
I've been looking at pictures of qts on facebook and grinning and laughing
I just love people so much

going to pack a bowl soon too and get things psychedelic hopefully
>>
>>24969531
Yes, its in reddit, look up reddit dark net markets or darknet market noobs

IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU

Seriously, I hope I can point another autist in the right direction, idk shit about computers but wanted lsd so bad i learned this stuff wuick
>>
>>24969416
>benadryl
>cozy
Definitly not, I have only read about it but it seems like a bad idea. Like maybe once would be fun sure but I wouldn't do it more than that.
>>
>>24969330
So I won't get the cops called on me then?

Is this what you do?
>>
captain shitacular is raisin shit in sunnyvale again
>>
>>24969902
It's not illegal to have needles bro. The cops have other things to worry about.
>>
>>24969820
syrup? tussin or delsym? or gels? pure powder? dose?
>>
>tfw ran out of ambien but just discovered the magic that is melatonin

it doesn't get you high but that shit works for my insomnia. for all my insomnia bros THIS SHIT WORKS and it's cheap over the counter shit.

last night I had a really excellent weed edible. I was even getting geometrical shapes, patterns, and colors when I closed my eyes. getting fantastic. going on a quasi-tolerance break was a great idea and if I can summon enough will power I'll go on real one so and up the dosage.
>>
>>24969213
>gaming laptop

top kek just why?
>>
>>24969992
delsym 12-hour because I couldn't find anything else with only dxm in it. I took maybe 300mg I don't really know. I have a low bodyweight though. About to smoke some weed wish me luck!
>>
>>24970638
>300mg

kek

im like 205lb and the 5oz delsym, 888mg poli, just made me feel like i was zoning out and made time go by faster lol

you might not even feel that
>>
>>24970549
Gotta get that DANK backlight bro.
>>
>mfw I don't even do drugs but enjoy comfy drug threads and feel like I'm a borderline expert because I read so much about how to do them
>>
>>24970698
>bragging about needing more drugs to get high

retarded. ask any real drug taker tolerance is the bane of existence
>>
>>24970900
i wasnt bragging, i was just saying that based on my experience, you may not even feel 300mg poli. its half as strong, twice as long as the good stuff
>>
>>24969213
Sick Lenovo y50 tho f.am
>>
>>24970925
definitely feeling it tho. I weigh only like 115lbs
>>
Should I smoke weed alone my first time, or is it not even fun then?
>>
>>24971065
I did and have never smoked with someone else, youll be fine
>>
>>24969984
you have know specifically what gauge of insulin syringe you need or they tell you to gtfo..and a lot of pharmacies(at least in where I live) wont sell you syringes without a prescription. If you really want to get some google local needle exchanges in your area some require you turn in a needle to receive a clean one but others dont.
>>
>>24971065
Personally I hate smoking with other people. If you have social anxiety, it tends to get much more pronounced smoking with others.

Smoking alone as an introvert is great. Highly recommended, especially with music.

If you smoke with other people, take care not to get too blazed, or you'll be "that paralyzed dude everyone's laughing at for being too high"
>>
>>24970886
I figured these threads would have someone like you.

What drug would you do if you did drugs?
>>
File: 2015-12-14 04.40.38.jpg (959 KB, 2120x1366) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14 04.40.38.jpg
959 KB, 2120x1366
Dolcontin, subutex, heroin, ketogan, oxycontin. Most opiates. Been trying some RCs recently, 4fbf for example it' alright, a cheap solution but it doesn't come any near darknets' heroin.
>>
>>24969416
>benadryl
Get some DXM if you're that desperate.
>>
I like opiates once in a while but the constipation is too much for me to maintain a habit. I'm a bigger fan of benzos, as odd aa that sounds. I wish I could get some good drugs right now but all I have is booze, mdma, and lsd.
>>
>>24971065

Alone. Don't believe the straight edge faggots on this board, weed is the best drug for robots.
>>
I have a bunch of tylenol 3s (300mg acetaminophen, 30mg codeine, 15mg caffeine)

I'm thinking of CWEing them, I've never done any opiates before though.
>>
Any recomendations of stuff to do while on lsd alone? Only taking 140-200 mic
>>
>>24969213
I smoked like 10 cones a day for 4 days straight a week ago when will my tolerance be back to normal?
>>
>>24971887
Don't do LSD alone unless you want a really shitty time.
>>
>>24971903
It will never be the same.
>>
I gave it up. I hate life and I want to die. At least I don't have to worry about going to jail though.

t. heroin addict
>>
>>24969720
>>24969902
You can do this, but depending on where you live, they can refuse to sell them to you. Here in CT there's only like 2 pharmacies I know of within a half hour drive that sell them.
>>
>>24971981
Depends on the dose anon, microdosing lsd won't result in a shitty time. One of my finest memories, has been when I was alone, high on Lsd and molly
>>
>>24969416
>>24971730
Benadryl and DXM are super different in sensation, both produce a great body high IMO but DXM is more heavy on psychedelia while DPH makes you actually see things.
>>
>>24972076
I have a significant amount of LSD and MDMA but I would never dream of taking it alone again. I took 300ug alone and had the worst time of my life. When I was a little younger and more naive I would wrecklessly do psychedelics for fun, and it always was. But then I got older and it's just a really shitty time that sets off a lot of schizophrenic like thought patterns and visuals. I wish someone would just take these drugs off of me so I can buy some opiates.
>>
>>24972010
Ehh. Your first offense will be ok. Just don't get caught selling. That's when they fuck you
>>
>>24972076
200 mics is not a microdose
>>
>>24972160
Yeah anon, 300ug isn'the what I would call microdosing. I can understand why you had a shitty time. You could try to sell your mdma at raves if you want to cash out for opiates.
Although I might have had one of my finest memories on microdosing lsd. Nothing beats the nostalgic feeling of being high on morphine etc. My dolcontin 80mgs really helped me to vent out some of the bad things in life.
>>
>>24972277
"Intent to sell" is such a loose charge. I know a kid who got intent to sell with like 6 bags of dope, plus he was in a school zone. Fucking insanity.
>>
>>24972283
I never implied it was.
What I meant was that microdosing is way better when you are alone.
>>
Allen is that you???
>>
>>24972367
I can't go to a rave. I'm a neet with no transportation or friends.
>>
>>24971620
Psychedelics sound interesting, I'd like to try mushrooms and LSD but I'm a huge pussy. My family has a history of mental problems, and an aunt and uncle have both gotten schizophrenia after they fucked around with LSD so I doubt I'll ever do it.
>>
>>24971860
Do any of you junkies have input on this matter? How many should I use and can I use a reusable plastic (I think) coffee filter (I don't have any of the paper cone ones)
>>
>>24972404
dont keep a shitload of weighed bags around. better to keep in a jar anyways or else its far too dry.
>>
>>24972613
I'd shoot for 150mg. Don't bother doing a CWE, you don't need to do it for doses that low. When you're looking at more than 8g in one go is when you do it.
>>
>>24972613
You can use whatever you want as long as it filters. Socks, hands, whatever. It's not rocket science. Water seperates the acetaminophen from the codeine.
>>
>>24972541
My uncle had schizophrenia after PCP, but he was going to develop it anyway. He's always had mental issues.

Are you past your young adult years? If you are, I think it would probably be safe to screw with psychedelics. If not and you're like under 25 I'd steer clear
>>
>>24972514
You CAN go anon, I believe in you. I live i a shithole of a city, and even we have underground raves. (I'm not associated with raving or similar scenes at all) You could try putting up an ad on any site, then use the app called wickr to contact your clients. That's what I do at least.
I'm pretty much the opposite of a neet
>>
>>24972811
I know where they're at, I just don't have a car or care for socializing with people that go. They're all too poor and flakey to drive to my house to pick up.
>>
>tfw did dxm for the first time last night
Shit was nice, thinking of taking double the dose I took last night in a couple days to really get fucked up

I tried smoking a cigarette while I was peaking and it took 5 minutes to get the fucking thing lit then it felt like I smoked it for 100 years
>>
>>24972954
How much do you weigh and how much did you take?

I took a little over 10mg/kg recently after a few false starts (too small a dose, and then a dose which I mostly threw up) and it was a blast. It was extremely intense and I was still feeling funny 24 hours later, I wish I could remember more from the peak of the trip.
>>
>>24969213
>gaming laptop
>fat hairy stomach
>friendless darknet pharmie enthusiast

Yeah you seem like a real winner
>>
>>24973126
What's wrong with being hairy?
>>
>>24970724
I need an i7 along with my mobile Nvidia gpu for maximum battery draining I bet is what they think
>>
>>24971008
Aw shiieet

This looks like sum dank gaming gear laptop PC bro
>>
>>24971842
Weed is like coffee or ice cubes

It's a necessity of fucking life
>>
>>24970549
>>24973126
>>24973222
>ITT: retards that dont know what its like to play fallout, the witcher, skyrim, dark souls, etc literally anywhere they want
>>
>>24973090
~170lb, took 300mg
I have a pretty damn low natural tolerance to most drugs so even that low of a dose got me good and fucked up. The most prominent part of the experience was the extremely vivid imagination/random memories, what I was thinking about mostly seemed more real than my actual surroundings.

Also, I went outside to take a walk and once I started it somehow felt like my entire life up to that point had consisted only of taking that same walk, like there was no sense of time or anything
>>
>>24973329
>look at me I spent 600 dollars too much to play pleb video games
Kek okay
Spend 300 on a laptop if you really want one and emulate.
>>
>>24973432
i'd rather play the witcher than super mario 64 or pokemon tbqh

either way i got it for only like $700
>>
File: 1412020210112.png (109 KB, 419x580) Image search: [Google]
1412020210112.png
109 KB, 419x580
on 6mg of lorazepam
it's hard to remember anything I did in the past 5 minutes
>>
>>24972642
This is shit advice. Apap can damage your liver at way lower dosages. 4g had me shitting liquid for a week. And just because you don't go over the threshold doesn't mean it's not damaging you. Apap is really not meant to be taken at 700mg+ doses
>>
>>24973717
clonazepam and a fat shot of crank is where it's at.
>>
>>24973394
Sounds fun. It can get A LOT weirder though, trust me.

>>24973783
Yeah I'm ignoring his advice. I won't go near 4g let alone 8.
>>
File: Samaurai Frog.jpg (19 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
Samaurai Frog.jpg
19 KB, 480x358
>>24969213
>got prescribed 30mg of that stuff after having a screw put inside of one of my bones
>fall asleep ~30-45 minutes after taking it
>stop breathing
>wake up
>mfw
>>
>>24973566
The witcher is pretty garbage m8. Play Ultima Underworld.
>>
>>24973798
crank seems way too hardcore
I'm just too pussy haha
>>
>gonna buy some tramadol and a gram from my dealer tommorow.
Can't wait
The same dealer gave me a pill which I found out is "alleve" a guy gave it to him and said "it would make him feel good" so he just gave it too me for free, can you even get high on alleve? I think it's 200mg
>>
>>24973850
Meth hardly feels like I'm high on anything at all. Just a surge of productive energy. That's probably why it's so addictive to some people. Hard to convince yourself not to do EVERYTHING on meth while dopaminergic stimulation is at play. I'm more of a do drugs to be less conscious person though.
>>
>>24973899
Nope, not unless you have a raging headache.
>>
>>24973329
no thanks i rather build a desktop with real performance and the proper cooling for overclocking. i bet your shitty gaming laptop only has like one hour of battery life.
>>
>>24973935
sorry im not some autistic neet or wage slave and i actually need a laptop as a student
>>
>>24973901
makes sense. Maybe I ought to give it a go. Thanks anon
>>
Darknet was the best thing to happen to me.

drugs on demand
>>
>>24969532
Damn, you're a total lightweight sounds like. I've taken 40mg of methadone and didn't get sick.
>>
>>24973993
I've done meth a few times consequence free, but I can't recommend it. If you have decent enough self control it's fine. Just don't get addicted. You don't need to do EVERYTHING on it. Don't use for more than 24 hours at a time, get sleep, drink water, brush your teeth, and plan your meals. Delirium is no fun and I bet being a stim addict is no fun either.
>>
>>24973968
>buy cheap laptop for 100 dollars
>spend rest on good computer parts
???
I think you might have brain problems
>>
>>24974009
It depends on your stomach. Wouldn't use the term lightweight. Whenever I used to take roxys I'd always throw up, but I'd be dosing on over 100mgs. The reason I was puking was cause I fucked up my tummy with Vicodin cause of the Tylenol that they have in them. Once I moved onto stronger pills they still hurt me when I took them. Took my stomach almost a year but it's finally recovered and I'm eating normally again.
>>
best drug for spending your time alone at your computer listening to music/playing games/browsing r9k?
>>
>>24969213
Just smoked some hash for the first time
i think i under dosed it though because im not very high
What amount should i be smoking? anons pls help
>>
>>24969531
>>24969416

It's three steps senpai

Acquire Bitcoins:
>get bitcoins (this is legal except in NY)
>easiest way to do this is local bitcoins (google local bitcoins) with an anonymous bank deposit, but you can also use paypal, etc.

Find a seller:
>download the tor browser
>pick a darknet market that has what you're looking for (https://dnstats.net/)
>create an account there and transfer your bitcoins to that account
>Add drugs to your cart and check out

Encrypt Address:
>You put your encrypted address as your "address" during the check-out process
>find the seller's public PGP key on their profile, copy ALL of it (including the text describing which version was used, etc.)
>go to pgp encryption website
>type in your address
>paste seller's PGP key
>click encrypt your address with their key
>pasted

But as with anything against the law, you should do a great deal of your own research to stay safe. /r/darknetmarkets is a good starting point.
>>
>>24973829
>>24973783
I want all the reddit and bluelight kids to leave. So sick of kids asking if they should do a CWE on 2 fucking pills. The recommended dose on the fucking bottles is 4g max a day. That's nothing, you'll be fine. I've done up to 10g at a time with zero issues.

Waste those drugs if you want to, I guess. Whatever makes you feel better.
>>
File: 1448505869575.png (227 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448505869575.png
227 KB, 1000x1000
>Tfw getting 6gr of ak47 in the next 3 days

>>24974314
Weed, it will make music to sound alot better while rest will be just fine
>>
>>24973394
>300mg

kek. all these dxm babies.

low dose dxm is just feeling a bit wobbly. you imagined or exaggerated a lot of the effects.

try exiting your body and slipping into cev for a few hours, where a lady-boat made of fireworks comforts you and tells you it'll be ok.

or don't. if you exaggerate effects you probably still smoke a bowl and "trip out". and you're probably still a teenager.
>>
>>24974439
It's hash, it's just like weed, it comes from weed (come on, I hope you understand this) if you are not high enough, smoke more.
>>
>>24975060
I knew it came from weed, was just asking incase it takes awhile to kick in or if it's a lot more potent
>>
>>24969213
I've had 1000mg of tramadol today and 10mg diazepam
so cozy
>>
File: 1448877895173.jpg (192 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448877895173.jpg
192 KB, 500x500
>>24975100
Good hash can be have around 50% thc while a strong bud have around 20% thc (i think).
On the otherhand you can get "weak" hash for 5yuro/1gr so no idea how strong that is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvFEKurFCHI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMsNfWC29NI
>>
I live in Campbelltown, New South Wales. I am definitely not a cop. I will buy drugs from you. Give me your address and phone number.
>>
>>24975021
>bragging about having too high of a tolerance
>>
File: b4n3.jpg (8 KB, 90x106) Image search: [Google]
b4n3.jpg
8 KB, 90x106
>>24975301
poop 69 m7
>>
>>24975362
I'll meet you at the Aldis near Blair Athol on Blaxland road. I'll wear a maroon shirt and a blue hat.
>>
>>24975616
alright cool just let me book a flight real quick, alright see you in 19 hours bro
>>
anyone know legit way to get fishscale?
>>
>>24973126
That's not my stomach. There's nothing wrong with being hairy. I have friends and I didn't get those from the darknet lol stay mad?
>>
File: accidents.jpg (44 KB, 526x449) Image search: [Google]
accidents.jpg
44 KB, 526x449
>>24969420
schwing!
>>
File: trailerparkboysjrocjpg.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trailerparkboysjrocjpg.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>>24976244
re-schwing!
>>
File: charizard.jpg (188 KB, 1100x800) Image search: [Google]
charizard.jpg
188 KB, 1100x800
>placing an order for 3-meo-pcp tomorrow
>used to be hard into mxe
>I have earned this
>>
>>24975146
You're just asking for a seziure.
>>24974547
Stop spoonfeeding. Literally every drug thread underaged kids will ask how to do it. They can just google it and learn how in 5 seconds, they're just fucking lazy
>>
Theonlydrugineedisjesus...andmeth
>>
>>24976293
been doing it for months, never had a seziure
>>
>>24976457
Well, must be your tolerance then because tramadol is a very bad drug to play that game with. Anything above 400mg puts you at risk for a seizure. The benzos raise the threshold though so that's good
>>
>>24976485
I agree, tramadol is fun to begin with but it get to high doses fast.
that's why im switching to codeine for awhile
>>
File: 1436401348499.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1436401348499.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
Tried fentanyl for the first time tonight. I had a 600mcg lollipop about 2 hours ago and I'm still feeling pretty good
>>
>tfw smoking weed now brings out the schizo in you
I just want to relax but instead i get paranoid and i see things
>>
File: smokepots.jpg (74 KB, 483x316) Image search: [Google]
smokepots.jpg
74 KB, 483x316
>>24976751
I used to enjoy smoking pots. I was kind of upset when I stopped enjoying it, I was like wtf?! Congratulations, you now get to spend less of your money!

Now I only smoke a bit of pot when I'm tripping on some great substance. I can't stand the social anxiety I get on pots anymore.
>>
>>24969213
Who /xanax/ here? God I swear once I get a job again I'll basically become an addict
>>
>>24969570
How is it to xanax? I never found valium anywhere
>>
>>24969213
It takes your breath away because it causes respiratory depression.
>>
File: 1447483447713.jpg (54 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1447483447713.jpg
54 KB, 480x643
>>24969213
So jelly, haven't had Oxy in a long time best feel ever.
>>
>>24971981
Only if you're a fucking child. I'd rather solo trip any day than dose with others, even friends
>>
Did morphine a while ago. Best feeling in the world n/a.

I wish I could find it again
>>
>>24977715
Not everyone is equipped to do psychedelics alone. You don't need to think badly of them just because their needs are different than yours. Good for you, solo tripper. You can trip alone.

However, tripping alone is fun if you're introverted. It takes away the feeling that you need to talk or acknowledge another person.
>>
>>24977816
I'm sorry I didn't mean to diss anyone. I'm about as bad as any of us. Long as you're in the right mind set and a comfy environment it should be alright
>>
File: drug harm scores.jpg (123 KB, 944x786) Image search: [Google]
drug harm scores.jpg
123 KB, 944x786
heroin addict for 11 years now, done pretty much every drug except pcp and most RCs.. AMA
>>
File: my heroin.jpg (135 KB, 444x598) Image search: [Google]
my heroin.jpg
135 KB, 444x598
bampin with sweet pics
>>
>>24977859
It's cool, no need to apologize. I only said something because there is a weird elitist attitude about being able to handle high doses in various circumstances.

Example: "You suck at taking drugs. I took 7 350ug blotters and walked around a crowded mall for 10 hours, bro."

And you are totally right about the set and setting. Just have everything around that makes you comfortable. If you have some trip toys, lay them out so you don't have to go digging later. Hide the knives and sharp things, just in case. Have your fruit cut ahead of time (I like a platter of fruit to snack on for the taste experience and vitamin C. Orange slices, strawberries, pineapple are my favorites) so you don't have to screw with anything potentially dangerous. Sometimes it can get weird to hold things and make your hands cooperate. It's easy to apply too much pressure without meaning to. Have all of your weed broken up and junk.

Clean your house, too. That way you don't run into something dirty or a huge pile of laundry. No gross garbage can, no sink full of dishes... it's just better.
>>
>>24977933
Ever overdosed on heroin?
>>
File: chill heroin.jpg (9 KB, 144x94) Image search: [Google]
chill heroin.jpg
9 KB, 144x94
>>24978029
once mildly, but didn't need naloxone or a hospital. my scariest OD was on fentanyl but didn't need naloxone then either, just had to stay awake and focus on breathing for 2 hours.
>>
>>24978052
Did you open a patch and eat the gel for your Fentanyl OD?
>>
File: blotter art 1.jpg (379 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
blotter art 1.jpg
379 KB, 800x800
>>24977933
>>24977999
>>24978052
looking for friends in the new england area, too, btw

inb4 ree normie
>>
File: feelin the drugs.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
feelin the drugs.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>24978069
yes, was smoking off tin foil and cheeking BB's of the gel.
>>
>>24978052
you ever black out right after injecting, come to all excited because you're anticipating the shot, only to realize that you've already shot it and missed the rush?
>>
>>24978088
Yikes, I've heard of a lot of OD accidents with eating the gel because it's a 3 day release medicine.
>>
>>24978092
fuck, I always had to do another shot after that shit which of course didn't give me a rush anyway because I was already high
>>
>>24969213
>tfw you have to plan your meth sessions a week in advance

For the first time in my life, I wish I worked at some shitty fast food place
>>
File: falk_clyde.png (1 MB, 697x837) Image search: [Google]
falk_clyde.png
1 MB, 697x837
>>24978092
nope that's never happened.. the craziest shot rushes i've ever had just leave me almost gasping for air while thinking "holy shit did i do too much?" but i'm always fine.. i very rarely ever mix my h with benzos or alcohol
>>
File: mimosa extract.jpg (236 KB, 400x2998) Image search: [Google]
mimosa extract.jpg
236 KB, 400x2998
>>24978102
yeah fentanyl is no joke
>>
>>24978121
hmm do you shoot tar or powder?
>>
File: tattoo'd hands.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tattoo'd hands.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
and i get fire #4 ECP H from the dominican's outta massachusetts.. shit is crazy strong and cheap.
>>
File: 1416354416957.png (313 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1416354416957.png
313 KB, 555x555
Can't the seller forward your home address onto the feds if they're busted for "mercy" though?
>>
>>24969213
are you prescribed those oxys or is that some illegal shit?

i have a prescription for hydros but they don't do anything for me anymore and i really need some fucking oxys or something.
>>
File: xan.jpg (137 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
xan.jpg
137 KB, 1440x2560
>>24978159
#4 east coast powder str8 from the dominicans
>>
I have a monthly prescription for 240 x 30 mg tablets of codeine and order high-grade heroin every once in a while (to snort). Beyond that -- no alcohol and no stimulants. I do rely on clonazepam for anxiety as needed.
>>
>>24978190
This picture made me sweat. If I had this I could die happy
>>
>>24978255
crazy, right? found that pic on 420chan
>>
File: scor333333.png (132 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
scor333333.png
132 KB, 800x800
>>24978190
looks like a bag of gold, not drugs
>>
File: the cycle.jpg (97 KB, 973x632) Image search: [Google]
the cycle.jpg
97 KB, 973x632
>>24978277
kek.. i love drug pr0n pics

don't necessarily agree with this pic.. just something i found
>>
File: 1421011511094.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1421011511094.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
I'm taking some kratom, gonna make some hot chocolate too
>>
>>24969213
so you got the star wars computer
>>
File: sad monkey.jpg (368 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
sad monkey.jpg
368 KB, 1500x1125
tfw no friends to shoot dope with
>>
>>24978338
God I'm so fucking comfy that I'm hallucinating

An angel is whispering "i love you" into my ear

Why do opiates make me hallucinate?
>>
>smoke weed with friends
>everything is fine
>smoke weed alone
>suddenly i cant relate to any human point of view: everything I see is as strange and alien as it get, i start to notice how frail my senses are, and the total void of meaning that is reality.

>take 25-inbome+weed alone
>1 year passed and I still havent recovered from that haunting experience

I swear to god, every drug I take just make me an inhuman paranoid mess.
>>
>>24977677
That was the joke dude.
>>24977687
I found it too so I didn't pay a dime for any of those in the OP :)
>>
>>24978980
Same here, had a huge bad trip half a year ago, didn't recover, tho i feel a little bit stronger every month
Don't know if i will even fully recover
>>
So even the ever popular weed that some people claim can cure cancer is capable of causing these bad trips? I thought you had to go hard core hallucinogenics to fry your sentience like that..
>>
>>24979275
It depends on the person. Some people just get paranoid more often. I, for example, have only had 1 truly bad experience with weed, because I was unexperienced at the time and almost got busted by cops while smoking. I just let my mind wander on all the "what ifs" and started freaking out. Sometimes I get some mild paranoia when I'm way too high, but it's only related to my body, because the body high feels fucked up past a certain point, at least for me.
>>
>tfw out of Coke

You're a pleb if you snort Coke btw. Gotta shoot it tbhfam
>>
File: IMG_20151214_080042.jpg (640 KB, 1088x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151214_080042.jpg
640 KB, 1088x1920
The most important meal of the day~

Once these lines kick in I'm having a cigarette
>>
I took two 200mg caffeine pills a few minutes ago. Gonna go absolutely crazy packing up bags of firewood soon.
>>
File: dph reports.jpg (205 KB, 990x825) Image search: [Google]
dph reports.jpg
205 KB, 990x825
>>24969416
the fact that this picture is referenced in nearly every dph report should be enough to put you off
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-14-06-57-39.png (680 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-14-06-57-39.png
680 KB, 1080x1920
>>24980700
Wtf is that senpai??
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-14-05-21-11.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-14-05-21-11.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>24980585
Wish I could do lines and go out for a rip with you anon. I have a uni final at noon so I have to stay sober until then
>mfw
>>
>tfw read a drug thread and it's like reading another language

Can someone explain what the new designer drugs are that all have weird names like d-25 or something like that. There's a bunch of varieties. Are they all like lsd type drugs
>>
>>24969213
You have the same laptop as ne
>>
>>24971243
Insulin syringes are all one gauge

They're usually small af
>>
>>24981136
They're usually NBOMEs. They're active in small enough dosages to be put on blogger paper just like LSD however in comparison to LSD they suck and CNN be fatal with high enough dosages. 25i is particularly nasty one. Problems arise when a dealer, in an effort to make money, sell it as LSD in order to increase their profit margins and then the user, under the impression that it's acid, takes multiple dabs and ends up ODing. The media will then often say that these people OD'd on acid.
>>
>>24981263
blotter paper*
And can* be fatal

Sorry I'm not a lot of painkillers lol
>>
File: 15.gif (1 MB, 200x173) Image search: [Google]
15.gif
1 MB, 200x173
>>24981274
>tfw you're not a lot of painkillers
>>
>>24981648
wow i am fucked up
>>
I'm going to get my wisdom teeth pulled soon, will they prescribe me anything worthwhile? Is it worth enduring the pain so that I can take higher doses afterwards, if they give me opiates?
>>
>>24982145
they're really stingy nowadays, you'll be lucky if you get a few vicodin
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
percs and xanax 4lyfe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVBH1qIqe7Y
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.