[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other single moms here? I just slept with the first man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: k8bDcFI.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
k8bDcFI.png
87 KB, 684x576
Any other single moms here?

I just slept with the first man since my husband passed out. He's a married guy who used to be my coworker, he used me as a piece of meat and doesn't care for me, I loved it.

How do you deal with the stigma mombots? I'm semi NEET at this point so I can't find a partner easily.

Would /r9k/ be interested in a 25 year old single mom with average looks and no autism?
>>
> /r9k/
> No autism

Nice try Op
>>
>>24968902
I think she's saying that she doesn't have autism, not the opposite. Lol.

OP, what state are you in?
>>
>>24968902
/Thread

original
original
original mr roboto
>>
>>24968873
So now that you have your baby you just want to get pumped and dumped?
>>
>>24968943
Either way, why would anyone who goes on /r9k/ not have autism?
>>
I have a kid but it's not part of my life and I don't take care of it.

Still have to pay child support though. Never met another woman to have to do that.
>>
File: 1445676978468.jpg (34 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
1445676978468.jpg
34 KB, 599x401
>>24968943
Not in the US. Middle Mexico.

>>24968962
It's a fetish of mine that I've never fulfilled until now.
>>
your husband passed out and instead of calling 911 u cheat on him
>>
>>24968980
Elaborate on this fetish. You just want to fuck random dudes and be done with them or what?
>>
>>24968980
>Middle Mexico
>not using hispachan for this post

Thanks for playing. Good luck.
>>
File: 1438745503983.jpg (68 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
1438745503983.jpg
68 KB, 479x370
>>24969000
Nice trips. He died some years ago.

>>24969008
No, i want a dude that fucks me hard without caring for my well being and then drop me like the piece of trash that I am. It's a little hard as this was my second sexual partner and coming from a family with strong catholic values it's hard for me just to hook up. I feel like shit at this moment even if I had my first orgasm in years.

>>24969017
Never been there.
>>
File: 1444100114526.gif (2 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
1444100114526.gif
2 MB, 352x264
>>24968873
>since my husband passed out
When's he waking back up?
>>
>>24968873
>husband is unconscious
>literally jumps on the first man she can before he reawakens

women are scum
>>
>>24969071
>>24969266
Nice memes, passed away*
>>
>>24968873

I wanna bang a mexican milf 2bh.
>>
>>24969065
That's hilarious. I'm fucking a married woman who's in the same situation as you.

If you're not a hamplanet come to San Antonio, TX :^)
>>
File: 1448378610331.gif (485 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448378610331.gif
485 KB, 500x281
>>24968873
>Would /r9k/ be interested in a 25 year old single mom with average looks and no autism?

To be honest, no one here is mature enough to start dating a single mom, or dating for that matter.
Maybe even stop dreaming about anyone here being man enough to fuck and dump you either. At the best your bed would be full of cold spaghetti.

Must feels bad though being this stuck in a situation, for most of us here things can change but you are legitimately stuck. Best you can do is get a job and then leave your child to a nanny or an acquaintance and go out a couple of times per month which isn't so bad, just make sure you don't get pregnant again.
>>
>>24968873
No one who isn't extremely desperate will go into a long term relationship with someone who has a kid. No one wants to take care of another mans spawn.
>>
>>24968873
the father being dead is pretty much the only acceptable reason to be a single mom

and then you throw it away by getting pumped and dumped
>>
If you have a kid you'd think you would want to change yourself tk be the best you that you could be for them to set a good example and be a rolemodel for them. But your fetish seems to stem from no self respect or that you feel you need to be treated badly. You need some help, and a hug. Dont teach your child these things.
>>
File: if japan made silent hill.jpg (15 KB, 236x299) Image search: [Google]
if japan made silent hill.jpg
15 KB, 236x299
>>24969587
Thanks for your comment I really appreciate it. I' gonna get a pretty good job in february and my sister can take care of my kid when I'm working. What things do you think I can do to better myself and be more attractive to men? I'm not looking for a child supporter or a dad, just someone to love.

>>24969611
It's a fetish sorry.

>>24969626
He will never know don't worry. This is just my second sexual partner and I don't think I want to do it ever again, thing is he told me he expected me to be ready when he called and if I bitched he'd tell everyone.

>>24969510
email?
>>
Bravo and all the relevant accolades! My dear, this takes a good deal of courage. Assuming this thread does not die of neglect (I like to think I'm doing my part to breath some life into its gasping lungs), you are going to be fucking crucified. Have you forgotten where you are? You might as well slit your wrists and go swimming with some sharks. You'd fare far better.

But, having said all of that, I have no problem with single mothers. The last woman I had a crush on is one. The father of her child turned out to be a faggot. Not a "tee hee what a faggot" faggot, but a full-on, bends over, spreads his ass and willingly (and enthusiastically...or so I've heard) accepts the penises of other men in his ass variety of faggot.

She rejected me in favor of said man. A man who gobbles cocks is preferable to me. Incidentally, he ended up living in a series of homeless shelters after she threw him out.

So, a homeless man who slobbers knobs is preferable to me.

To be honest, I've forgotten my point. I'm quite intoxicated.

Oh, yeah. Bully for you for having sex. I cannot relate.
>>
I have very low standards but single mothers are a deal breaker
>>
Not even worth the pump 'n' dump to be honest.
>>
>>24968873
>r single moms here?
>I just slept with the first man since my husband passed out. He's a married guy who used to be my coworker, he used me as a piece of meat and doesn't care for me, I loved it.
Have fun with your robot child
>>
>>24969896
[email protected]

Hit me up bby ;)
>>
>>24970184
I guess he was assblasted after being kicked out. Any idea why she preferred him over you? Describe yourself.

>>24970337
Exquisite post
>>
File: 1450013684435.jpg (81 KB, 1025x728) Image search: [Google]
1450013684435.jpg
81 KB, 1025x728
>>24969896
>What things do you think I can do to better myself and be more attractive to men? I'm not looking for a child supporter or a dad, just someone to love.

Relationship wise or hook up wise?

For the later:
Don't bring up your kid, go out with the reason for having fun, don't be to easy going but be clear about what you want and don't let other take complete control.

If you want a long time lover then:
Be positive
Don't be repetitive
Be open and clear
Don't out your self unnecessarily
Take interest
Share your interests

But I can't really give the best advice since I don't know you and what you need in order to fulfill your life, especially since we are two worlds apart and the social culture is a bit different.

>thing is he told me he expected me to be ready when he called and if I bitched he'd tell everyone

Might be bad if you are getting a new job soon and if your employer is conservative, but from what I can see he is the married one and SHOULD be the one who gets the most problem if he tells everyone. I say go away from him, he doesn't sound like he has the best intentions for you and can possible end up abusing you.

Also, never let any of your issues affect your child, he/she comes first in every situation. And avoid married/engaged men please...
And ideally you shouldn't take advice from /r9k/ either.
>>
>>24970464
>I guess he was assblasted after being kicked out

Hah! I like you!

Why did she prefer him? I guess he was more attractive (well, was even slightly attractive...I'm a pretty repulsive fellow).

It's kind of sad. We were buddies, tending retardeds together during one of my many stints working at a camp for aforesaid retardeds. Had to pay for those college books somehow, you see.

We held hands once. It was romantic (bear in mind, I am far, far too old to consider such an adolescent gesture romantic). I spilled coffee on her I recall. She comforted me when I fell into a fugue. We went our individual ways. I to a life of wizardry and alcoholism, she to a life of impregnation by a man who prefers the embrace of other men. And by "embrace" I mean "anal sex".

I think I'll have another drink.
>>
>>24968873
>Would /r9k/ be interested in a 25 year old single mom with average looks and no autism?

Yeah homewrecker single mother Christmas cakes are ideal partners OP. Just keep looking.
>>
OP you are fucking scum. I hope you die of cancer. Legitimately kill yourself. Put your child up for adoption first.

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>24969896
Japan did make Silent Hill dude.
>>
Please fall into the nearest trash compactor, OP
>>
>>24968873
>single mom

Uh, no.
>>
File: 1447998810940.jpg (290 KB, 1224x647) Image search: [Google]
1447998810940.jpg
290 KB, 1224x647
>>24970593
Thanks for the suggestions, I always put him up first but it can get a little lonely without a partner, partially what lead me to do this stuff. I don't hook up easily until I find a dominant man like him that just basically take me. Again thanks, your post will help me a lot.

>>24970643
Please, I bet you're average looking. Remember you see yourself worst than everyone else. Also what are you drinking?

>>24970761
Silent Hill is not anime.

>>24970659
The fact that you called me homewrecker made me horny, thanks
>>
>>24970907
>Please, I bet you're average looking. Remember you see yourself worst than everyone else. Also what are you drinking?

I'm drinking Johnnie Walker. It's nice to know that, although I'm horribly and desperately alone, I'll always have Johnnie to come home to. My empty bed is never truly empty. Holy shit, my heart is racing. Holy christ, I'm not well. Anyway...

Average? Well, as I mentioned previously, I'm a wizard. Just like Raistlin would've done. By my age, 98 per cent of all men have had sex. Which means, by definition, I am less attractive than (at least) 98 percent of all other men. To quote Caligula in that super legitimate and not remotely gratuitous film..."Caligula" "THAT IS LOGIC!"

That is logic indeed.

Well, you DID reproduce. Someone (at least one person) found you acceptable. I cannot claim the same.

Accept for Johnnie. Johnnie loves me. I think he just loves my money, but beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>24971092
>Accept

I mean't "except"!

Yes, very, very drunk.
>>
>>24968873
What the fuck are you doing here?
How did you even come about this places, and manage to become a mother and still be here?
>>
>Single mom fucks a married guy and is a NEET
I guess the stereotypes are true, single mothers really are horrible.
>>
lol your life fucking sucks. Should've gotten an abortion girlie
>>
>>24970593
You're not wanted here, leftist whore.
>>
>>24971092
That's funny I saw Caligula in a play about 1 month ago. How's your social life? I don't have friends but you seem to be at least socially able.

>>24971241
I've been here since before my kid was born, I can't go away now.
>>
>>24970907
>The fact that you called me homewrecker made me horny, thanks

Yeah, you sound like a quality woman and a great mother.
>>
>>24971607
>I've been here since before my kid was born
And you still ended up a single mother failure?
Yikes, that's a pretty major fuckup.
Jesus, I fear for your child, I hope some kind anon finds you both and just saves society the trouble and puts a bullet in you and your kid.
Legalized euthanasia when?
>>
>>24969896
stopthespamjesus @ gmail
>>
You ever think about pimping out your kid?
Is it a boy or a girl?
>>
>>24971607
>That's funny I saw Caligula in a play about 1 month ago. How's your social life? I don't have friends but you seem to be at least socially able.

There's a theater version of "Caligula"? Like the Malcolm McDowell version? Fantastic! God bless Broadway and Bob Guccioni! Or he should. He certainly hasn't blessed me.

But I don't have a social life. Not even remotely. I go to work, come home, drink. Get up, go to work, come home, drink. And on the weekends (FRIDAY, FUCK YES!), I drink some more. Alone of course. That should go without saying.

I do have one friend. He lives 12 hours away. He's happily married with three children. We talk on the phone about philosophy. I love my friend dearly. I'm also horribly jealous of him. Rabidly jealous. He has a loving wife? He isn't crippled by a drinking problem? Some guys truly do have all the luck.
>>
>>24971799
I'll be your friend, post an email so we can keep in touch
>>
>>24971891

Sure, why not? If I was sober, I'd be wiser than to post my email on fucking 4chan. But I'm not. So here we go!

[email protected]

You're with the FBI aren't you? Well, G-Man, I can assure you, I'm a nice guy, through and through.

I'm going to prison now, aren't I?

Fuck it. Federal time means I've hit it big, right?
>>
Hey mex femanon, in which state are you in?

Give me your address and I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a week.

I would prefer if you don't involve your kid however, it can get pretty awkward. Single mothers are crazy
>>
>>24971988
K gonna email you soon!

>>24972223
I'm from Aguascalientes
>>
File: 1360179515119.jpg (37 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1360179515119.jpg
37 KB, 300x225
>women

Like it was ever really a surprise.
>>
>>24972347
Seriously?, I lived there. I just left a week ago.
I lived near El Cedazo.

Aw well. I'll keep looking for other fembots to fuck.
>>
>>24972347
>K gonna email you soon!

Hm. That must mean you really are with the Feds.

When all is said and done, I don't have any regrets. I'll be spending some quality time with the Jungle Junkies and the OH GEE KAY.

They're probably not REALLY all that bad, right?

RIGHT?

Prison's gonna be rough.
>>
>>24969065
jesus where can I find women like you that want to be pumped and dumped and treated like trash? Is that just a single mom thing?
>>
>>24969896
If you want to be used and abused like a slut come to Cincinnati, we can buy a cheap hotel room and I can throat fuck you like a cheap hooker ; )
>>
>>24968972
:^) I think you know exactly why
>>
>>24968873
>Would /r9k/ be interested in a 25 year old single mom with average looks and no autism
If you're attractive, of course. Pics?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.