[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Haven't You Killed Yourself General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
So why have you guys killed yourselves yet?

Personally, it's because I'm deluding myself into thinking I'll eventually land a cush job when all logic would lead me to believe otherwise.

Also because I'm a bitch and am deathly afraid of botching my suicide.
>>
Can't find a nitrogen/helium/argon tank anywhere and I'm a Yuropoor so getting a gun is out of the question. Plus, I'm a massive pussy and I don't want to feel any pain.
>>
personally, its because i still have the potential to maximise my life quality and to enjoy life
>>
I'm a coward to be honest
>>
my dad would have noone left
>>
Same reasons as yours basically.

I still feel like there could be a happy ending at the end of all of this, but logically I know that's probably not going to happen.
>>
>>24968464
Support for hanging wasn't sturdy enough.
>>
I would miss new rare eggman videos
>>
Because I am religious,I want to believe that my family would get sad and escapism still makes me content.
I will wait until I am forgotten and 100% miserable,I think in some years when escapism won't work anymore.
>>
im scared senpai
>>
Because it would probably emotionally shatter my mother for the rest of her life and I don't want to make her suffer.
>>
>>24968589
Man why the fuck were we even born

All these fucking people here with no value to society at all.
>>
I don't know.
wdk
>>
>>24968560
This iiwtbqhwy
>>
>>24968633
i dont like it any more then you do
>>
>family would be sad
>I haven't done anything (that's my problem)
>my huge backlog of anime, vidya, films, books
>>
File: -you seem tired-.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
-you seem tired-.gif
20 KB, 633x758
because it would crush my mother and ive already disappointed her enough
>>
That's a very good question, anon. I don't know why.

I suppose I've just been waiting for things to get better. They don't seem to be getting better. I also don't want my family to blame me. But I'll be dead so I suppose it won't matter.
>>
>tfw deathly afraid of botching my suicide

It's the only reason I've been living for nearly a decade now.
>>
>you could not find out what's going to happen, or you could find out what's going to happen
the infinity of nonexistence outweighs this brief (painful) existence so much that i might as well just do this for the fuck of it
>>
>>24968751
The fact you're back on r9k suggests things have got worse. You will never know love again.
>>
File: 1439940055405.png (2 MB, 1334x877) Image search: [Google]
1439940055405.png
2 MB, 1334x877
>>24968464

I haven't killed myself because...honestly, things aren't really that bad.

I'm a 24 year old KHHV NEET, and I feel dead bored most days, but I still have some anime and vidya to keep me interested.

I mean, things are kinda bad, but not bad enough to overcome my instinctive fear of death.
>>
I want to see what my face looks like not being fat. I was a pretty good looking child and have received compliments from people on my face despite being over 300 lbs. I've lost almost 120 lbs so far and I have about 80 lbs more to go.

I'll just off myself if I can't find a way to get excess skin removal and after my mother passes away since it would ruin her if I did that.
>>
>>24968826
I miss that bliss.
One day I woke up.
>>
Because I already tried and failed so I'm waiting till I get another chance.
>>
Too much of a pussy to go through with it. I also have mood swings a lot so i'm never in a consistent enough state to do it.

One day i'll feel like shit, but the next i'll be thinking life isn't so bad.
>>
>>24968789
I know.

I'm so close to it as well. I'm just on the edge. I used to feel pangs of survival and guilt but now I'm just trying to tie everything up and get it over with.
>>
File: TUMBLING DOWN.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
TUMBLING DOWN.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Is there any hope for a robot?
>>
Don't want them to win senpai.
>>
>>24968727
saved me typing it out
>>
File: 1444597292830.jpg (7 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1444597292830.jpg
7 KB, 250x245
I'm working on passive income that will let me live the NEET life on my own private property. It gives me some motivation at least.
>>
My eventual revenge :^)
>>
No reason desu. I even know where I'd do it
>>
>>24969047
Good luck - that's my ambition too. I don't think it will make me happy but at least it's something.
>>
My brother. He's the only one keeping me from driving off of a cliff. I want to do anything it fucking takes to make sure that his life is great, but I'm not sure I'm helping much...and I don't know if he even cares.
>>
>>24968464
Need some smaller tubing for my helium tank. Orderes some, hoping my parents don't become suspicious again while truly hoping they might care enough to.
>>
because i just got my neetbux and i'll see how my meds treat me in time
>>
File: end yourself.jpg (19 KB, 556x464) Image search: [Google]
end yourself.jpg
19 KB, 556x464
I know that if I fuck up, people will hold it against me forever. My parents will never let me leave the house again, my brother would stop talking to me, my friends/friendly acquaintances and classmates would probably feel too uncomfortable to talk to me anymore if they found out, and my real friends would probably feel real uncomfortable too. They'd still talk to me, but they'd be walking on eggshells.

>AND EVEN IF I FUCKING DO SUCCEED NOBODY WILL CARE. NOBODY WOULD EVER FIND OUT THAT I KILLED MYSELF OTHER THAN MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS. I'D GET A FUCKING SIDE OBITUARY IN THE DAMN LOCAL PAPERS BECAUSE I'M JUST SOME FUCKING ASPIE THAT NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT

I'm already a burden on people's lives. I've already disappointed my parents enough. I've already been a dick to all of my friends and I've already made my oneitis think very little of me because I came on way too strong when I admitted my feelings to her (after she confronted me about her suspicions).

They don't need me to survive my suicide. There's no good way for me to kill myself. My family doesn't own any guns and the thought of hanging myself makes me panic because I'm a fucking pussy.

I'd only be willing to OD but that's got a very high survival rate, and if I'm going to attempt I'm going to fucking succeed. I'm just sort of stuck with being alive and hoping I get cancer and refuse treatment so I can finally fucking leave this hellhole of a planet. I hate having been born a robot. My brother's a normie and he's so much happier than I am. I wish I could have been socially competent, athletic, and been able to attract the attention of girls like he can.
>>
Too busy plotting to kill others
>>
>>24968560
>>24968654
>tfw eggy is going to an hero soon
>>
I'm aware of the impact it would have on my friends and family. I'm not gonna let them suffer like that.
>>
Because I need someone to do it with me.
>>
>>24969047
true robot goal
>>
Main reason is I don't have a gun. Family is really tough and they won't miss me much anyway since they have a far more successful child. I didn't even have it that bad up until about 2 years ago, chad-tier looks, gf, and a handful of really good friends. Now I have none of that and I'm failing every single class at school. Fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
Suicide is for self-important entitled retards.
>>
Main reason is that I'm way too much of a coward to ever make such a big decision. It's safer to stick to my routines even if they make me miserable.

I also feel somewhat obligated to my parent to live for a while. They put so much time and money into raising me, it'd be pretty shitty of me to kill myself a couple months after moving out.
>>
If I killed myself I couldn't listen to Beethoven anymore
>>
waiting for realistic VR
>>
I make a little calendar of upcoming things to look forward to, even if it's just the smallest, most insignificant things. That way I always have a small reason to not give in just yet.
>>
File: 4HmODYs.jpg (463 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
4HmODYs.jpg
463 KB, 1280x1707
All these robots with caring mothers meanwhile mine makes me want to die for her sake
>>
honestly, I want to let my old man die thinking that one of his sons wasn't a colossal failure and that his life meant something
pretty sure I'm going to eat a gun after he passes, though
>>
>>24972898
>>24971479
same, i don't know what i'd do if both my parents suddenly passed away. maybe i'd kill myself, or maybe i'd just feel free as all fuck. but i hope that doesn't happen, i love them too much. i just wish i wasn't so much of a fuck up so i could see them happy. at least i have two younger siblings that might be more successful and less dysfunctional than me...

>>24971447
if this isn't a troll...educate yourself man. suicide is an inalienable human right. nobody asked to be born, so they should have the choice to end their life if they choose.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.