[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETs, HELP!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 768x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 768x908
How do I become a NEET? I'm fucking tired of working, I hate it. So how do I collect autismbux? And what do I do when my parents die?
>>
Get really fat senpai!
>>
>>24968213
Seriously? I'm kinda screwed. I'm a fucking skeleton.
>>
>>24968180
>How do I become a NEET?

quit working

>So how do I collect autismbux?

claim autism

>And what do I do when my parents die?

helium tank cause your one support line is gone since you decided to become a useless NEET and have nothing to show for your life. God help you if you believe in the afterlife

>God: i gave you life and you did nothing with it!
>You: REEEEEE! FUCK OFF NORMI-eugh!
>God: to hell with you!(throws you into the bottomless pit)
>>
>>24968429
When faced with the concept of working until I'm 65? It's a viable option. I mean think about it...
>work till 65
>by 65 you are too old to really enjoy shit
>>
I'm a minimum wagekek living alone in a studio apartment.
Any way to become a NEET without moving back in with parents?
I'm from the UK and autistic.
>>
>>24968803
>tfw Croatian
Getting bux here is probably impossible.
>>
Depends where you live senpai
>>
>>24968803
Get on ESA. Just go to the doctor about depression or something and then apply for it. When you're on bennies your rent gets paid, so you won't have to move back in.
>>
>>24968928
Jew York. Is that good or bad? It's a very liberal state, particularly where I live. Rather pricy though.
>>
File: NEET.jpg (929 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
929 KB, 966x3054
NEET made easy.
>>
>>24968180
>And what do I do when my parents die?
Get a government apartment before your parents die
>>
>>24969185
Like section 8 housing?
>>
>>24969216
I guess it's only bad if you live in a non-white country like America.
>>
>>24969238
Well I don't really know much about it, which is why I'm asking.
>>
>>24968752
>doesn't do enjoyable shit after work and on the weekends
>doesn't use wages to bankroll shenanigans
>lives at home with no car
All of the shit I want to do costs money, working allows me to be able to afford to do it.
>>
>>24969396
But you are old and deteriorated. Your youth is gone. You can't buy youth.

Unless you're Jewish
>>
>>24969425
I'm saying I go out and do things when I'm young. Spending my youth too broke to be able to do shit isn't something I plan on doing. Work 7-330, spend my afternoons at the beach, the bar, whatever the fuck I want. If I want to go to a concert on the weekend I buy tickets and drive there in my car because I can afford to.
>>
>>24969425
You can enjoy stuff and work a job you know.
>>
>>24969523
Well, I live rather modestly and enjoy myself because I'm able to mooch off of my parents. Trouble is, I'm in college and eventually that's all going to end. College work already rapes my schedule (get home at 7, work till 12). So getting a real job will probably entail an unimaginable amount of work.
>>
>>24969552
Since when?
>work at walmart stocking shelves
>bend back every single day for hours at a time
>female supervisor on my back all of the time for being socially awkward.
>get home, everything aches, zero energy or motivation
>wake up and do it all over again
>quit after 3 months, just walk on out and never come back. Ignore boss calling me
wew lad
>>
>>24969729
This. I mean I'm not even exaggerating when I say that if this is how life is, then I'd rather die.
>>
>>24969729
Sucks to be you. My day goes something like this
>Wake up at 6am, get dressed, brush teeth, blah blah blah
>Go to office, check email, calls, production and output
>Make sure everyone came in on time
>They didn't, lazy fuck faces.
>Leave at 3
>Go to the bar, have a few drinks with friends.
>Get home to home cooked food (Usually, sometimes I cook).
>Wife and I talk, watch YouTube, laugh and share our day to day monotony.
>Work on my book(s), or play Fallout 4.
>Shower with wife, 50/50 chance of sex
>Brush teeth, go to bed at 10ish.

And that's not counting my weekends or vacations. When I'm done with my books I'll go back to metal working, or maybe take up sailing again.
>>
>>24970176
What the fuck are you even doing here?
>>
>>24970222
Passing the time, occasionally laughing at the speds.
>>
File: 1449150930908.png (326 KB, 439x521) Image search: [Google]
1449150930908.png
326 KB, 439x521
>>24970176
>Shower with wife
>wife
>w i f e
>i
>f
>e

heh
>>
>>24970176
You're an outlier. And to be fair...
>wake up at 6
>sleep at 10
That's 8 hours sleeping, then you work/get ready for work/commute for about 9 hours. That's 17 out of 24 hours. I don't understand. I just can't handle that. That's over 2/3 of my day.
>>
>>24970375
That's an approximation of the times. Sometimes I stay up until 2am fucking around with stuff. As you get older you should learn how to manage time and your life more efficiently.
>>
>>24969729
>walmart
Get a real job (protip:walking out of your dead end stockboy job without another job lined up isn't going to help you), I worked at walmart for 2 years while going to college and living at my moms house. Now my life if more like >>24970176 but without the wife.
>>
File: 1435698835278.jpg (21 KB, 280x278) Image search: [Google]
1435698835278.jpg
21 KB, 280x278
>>24968429
This to be honest. You can have all the time in the world, no money to play with, and nothing to live for, or you can sacrifice some of your time doing work, socializing, and making money. You don't really think you can just get paid to sit at home, right? You do know its just a meme, correct?
>>
>>24970375
What the fuck else are you doing with your time? 5 hours a day and all weekend of fuckaround time is usually enough
>>
>>24970624
But that's the thing. Simply put, if I don't enjoy my life, then why on earth would I want to continue living? For me, part of enjoying life is having time for what I want to do. Since I've started college, that's just not something that exists.
>>
>>24970624
>The NEET invests his ample free time to further his knowledge of the world and become a master of the arts and sciences

Read: Watch anime and masturbate.
>>
>>24970575
I've already dropped out of college. Too late for that.
>>
>>24970836
Then I suggest killing yourself now if you don't want to be resigned to minimum wage fate.
>>
Op you need to get fat as fuck
>>
>>24971013
I'll ride the NEET train first.
>>
Holy shit...what if all us neets split an apartment? We could save tons of shekels.
>>
>>24971482
>stuff a bunch of socially awkward autists into a small apartment
>>
>>24971592
Think about it. Save money on cleaning products, and rent. Worst case scenario we all kill each other and get to live the NEET life for eternity.
>>
Here's your reminder, wageslaves. You can escape:

www.earlyretirementextreme.com
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.