[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11
File: 1496538926459.jpg (135 KB, 694x1024) Image search: [Google]
1496538926459.jpg
135 KB, 694x1024
You see, fatbros, these people will hate us no matter what. this picture proves it. But not only that, they hate us more than anything.
Someone could be rude or spit in their face and they will still hate us more.
Someone could destroy their property or assualt them and they will still hate us more.
Someone could rape their loved ones or go on a killing spree and they will still hate us more.
Someone could cause the deaths of millions and destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

We could be kind and helpful to them and they will still hate us. And if we were to succeed in getting fit after however long it takes they will still hate us to the bitter end if they ever found out we were fat at some point.

But we are all going to die at some point and the only thing we can do until we meet our fate is try to be as happy as possible. If you believe that getting fit will help you be happier then by all means go for it, but if it doesn't would you continue just to keep up the facade for those that despise you?

I've tried many times to reach my goal but after a few weeks I remember that I have no reason to continue. Why waste 2-3 hours of my day working towards a goal that would satisfy no-one. I will have used up my time and still be slowly moving towards my death and the "fatty-haters" will still hate me, no matter how fit I get.

Bros, maybe you shouldn't try to get fit, because they're still going to call us names, and put us down for ever having breathed the same air as them. Just try be happy, because one day they'll be dust too.
>>
Didnt read that wall of shit but you can lose weight without going to the gym or even leaving the house. Fatfuck.
>>
fat fuck pasta
>>
You're the biggest crab in this bucket OP
>>
>>24967908
tl:dr this shit fatty
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1201
>>24967908
>LRN 2 GRNTXT
I was fat and lost weight without leaving the house. I just FUCKING ATE LESS YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT!
LAZY ADDICT MOTHERFUCKER
>>
You could always just eat less until you're not fat. This works every time.
>>
I literally lost like 90 lbs from just not eating so much. Learn some self control fatty.
>>
I didn't read all that shit, but you do it for yourself.
To not feel like such a fuck
So your clothes fit better
Your heart and knees don't feel like they're going to explode from walking up stairs
And you stop sweating and stinking at any form of movement

It's really not that hard to lose the weight either.
I still need to lose about 80 lbs, but I've lost 117 this year just by counting calories and getting a bit of exercise in at home.
>>
>>24967908
>Someone could destroy entire galaxies and they will still hate us more.

Let's be honest, who would they rather date?

> Anakin Skywalker
> Jabba the Hutt
>>
To lose weight your caloric intake needs to be less than your output. Working out at the gym will burn 500 calories TOPS.

Going to the gym is great for building muscle, but if you're only looking to lose weight, blieve me just adjust your diet. Excersizing is great don't get me wrong, but not vital for weight-loss.

The process is slow but it is definite. Just don't give up.
>>
>>24968046
>>24968061
>>24968134

SAME FAG, LEAVE NOW!!!
>>
>>24967908
Perhaps we should try eating them?
>>
>>24968014
Gold post
>>
File: 1449444360036.jpg (32 KB, 595x458) Image search: [Google]
1449444360036.jpg
32 KB, 595x458
I'm surprised the fat haters don't die from all their salt.
>>
>>24967908
people don't hate me because I'm fat though, they hate me because I'm not white.
>>
This is a stupid thread. How hard is it to just stop being fat? It takes a shit load of hard work and constant effort just no maintain.
>>
>>24967908
Fatness is ugly, the only way to escape it is to get fit. Don't be a faggot an drag others down.

It's not even fucking rocket science to lose weight
1) Eat at a deficit. count calories
2) Exercise

It's not that difficult you fuck.
>>
ITT: supreme anger by insecure thin people
im laffin

what does it matter what someone else does with their body, oh right! it doesnt matter
>>
File: 1446441453743.jpg (144 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
1446441453743.jpg
144 KB, 572x303
it amazes me this many people think mental illness and food addiction aren't real things. That's like saying climate change isn't real
>>
File: 1449384763529.jpg (54 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1449384763529.jpg
54 KB, 392x500
>>24967908
You deserve to be hated for being a fucking fatass
>>
>>24969375
Just because YOU personally think fat people are ugly doesn't mean everyone thinks like you.

>>24969578
This. Thin and fit people have a lot of anger and like to project their insecurities about their bodies onto fat people when they see them simply existing.
>>
>>24970503
they just love to get in threads like this and make fun of fat people to stroke their own ego, it's pretty sad
>>
>fat anon makes thread about how people hate him because he's fat
>other anons tell him to stop being fat
>HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO NOT BE A LAZY PIG, FUCK YOU, YOU'RE JUST INSECURE AND PROJECTING, KEEP BEING RETARDED LOL
>>
>>24970742
Agreed. They were insecure and couldn't figure out how to be happy and love their body how it is, so they took the easy route and worked out without fixing the underlying problems. Therefore, when they see fat people, they automatically assume they have the same problems they did and get mad at them.

>>24970779
Not everyone wants to lose weight, though. Some people are happy just as they are, and that's great. No need to tear them down.
>>
>>24967908
>because they're still going to call us names
they wont after you actually lose weight, fatty
Then you wont be walking proof that you're lazy and don't care about taking care of yourself
>>
>>24970779
>>24970885
please see >>24970318

>>24970834
yeah, its an unfortunate fact, but hey stay strong brother
>>
Fat people are weak.
>>
>>24970898
>please see this post pointing out that fat people are addicted to food
Heroin addicts can break their addictions, why cant you?
If anything it just proves my point about how it reflects your personality
>>
>>24970834
Obviously OP does, otherwise he wouldn't have made this thread.

>>24970898
see >>24970927

Plenty of people overcome various addictions. You're not special because you weigh as much as a hippo.
>>
>>24967908
At least he is trying, instead of filling the internet with fat respect shit.

I'm proud of him.
>>
>>24967908

If some vain whore taking pictures of you at the gym repels you then there's absolutely no way you have the willpower to actually get fit.
>>
File: 1449694076858.jpg (140 KB, 560x570) Image search: [Google]
1449694076858.jpg
140 KB, 560x570
>>24967908
On tumblr you'll be accepted as the hamplanet you are, OP.
>>
>>24970503
Oh hi tumblr
>>
>>24971032
nah doesnt really upset me personally, i just do my thing, love posting stuff like this to see just how salty /fit/ and thin dudes get when you show them that they make fun of fat people solely because they get off to it

>>24971038
nah im not delusional, i understand that i am less healthy than others and will likely die sooner but it ultimately doesnt matter, ill stay right here thanks :)
>>
this is why you have a home gym you fucks
why would you ever leave the house and be around fucking people to get lifts
>>
>>24970927
>>24970949
On the contrary, fat people are very strong. I have a lot of respect for overweight people who manage to survive in this world that's constantly trying to break them down and shit on them, doubly so if they own their weight and are confident in their bodies. They are extremely brave for existing when everything in society goes against them.
>>
Dude what are you talking about. I'm fit and the coolest people I have met have been fat ppl.
>>
>>24971150
That's fucking awesome then man, most of the fit people i've met wouldn't give me the time of day even though we had never spoken to each other.

You are not who i'm talking about, i'm talking about the ones who legitimately believe they are better than fat people and look down on them
>>
>>24971149

>They're extremely brave for ordering a large instead of a medium

Is this fucking tumblr holy shit. Please kill yourself. Please.
>>
>>24971218

I mean physically they're miles better than fatties.
>>
>>24971228
Yes, they're brave for sticking true to themselves and doing what makes them happy.
>>
>>24971440
basically just this, all these insecure thin people couldn't possibly pull that off
>>
>>24971454
Exactly, that's where a lot of the bitterness comes from.
>>
>>24967908
Good god this thread is filled with edgelords.
>>
>>24967908
>she goes to a fucking gym and makes fun of someone for being fat
100% anger
>>
>>24972000
You should never make fun of fat people regardless of where they are.
>>
I don't like fats. Unless you're a close family member that has a nice personality, chances are I don't like you as soon as I see you. Fats are just disgusting looking. And it's all your fault for getting that way.
>>
>>24972017
I don't see why not. People make fun of me for being skinny, people make fun of others for any number of reasons. I don't think it's okay to taunt someone for being fat when they're at the only place to fix it.

What else would you expect from the western woman though?
>>
This came out awhile ago, I remember quite a bit of people giving her shit for this. Making fun of someone unhealthy for going to the gym is like making fun of a meth addict who admits themselves. Don't discourage people who are making solid attempts to better their lives and themselves. Stupid fucking sluts.
>>
File: 1445919452669.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
1445919452669.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>24967908

Girls don't even go to the gym to improve themselves, they go to find someone in less shape than them to try and look better than in comparison in a picture.

You can tell the girl taking the pictures is a chubby cunt herself too. Too bad she can't work out a less cunty personality while she's there.
>>
>chads tell me this shit doesn't happen
>pics like this get posted all the time

i'll stick to my treadmill and fucking up my knees in the comfort of my own home.
>>
File: genius.png (23 KB, 320x246) Image search: [Google]
genius.png
23 KB, 320x246
Uh how about you dont be fat retard
>>
>>24967908
Hit the gym and cut some damn weight instead of bitching about it. Don't be a bitch. Handle your business. Drop the fat and hush.

It does piss me off when people make fun of people at the gym however. We're all there for the same reason. Don't hate. Stupid whore.
>>
>>24972000

Nice trips, but fucking fatasses shouldn't go to a gym until they're fit.
>>
>>24967908
typical vapid, attention craving woman taking a picture of just a normal guy. women are stupid whores
>>
>>24971440
>they're brave for sticking true to themselves and doing what makes them happy.

But as the whole "fatshaming" mess has shown, fat people (at least the female ones) aren't really all the secure about their weight issues
>>
File: 1446979590548s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446979590548s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>24967908
life is a bitch OP, but its all in the mind, im fucking 2 girls and im 6'2 240lbs, its not bad at all as my build is bear mode and normalfag face, so i give 100% a fuck what a /fit/ piece of shit edgelord could say about
>>
>>24972133

You should ask stacy, It's obviously not a Chad in the picture.

I'm a skellington and the weirdest realization in the gym is that it's the roidmonkeys and genetic freaks who are the warmest. All my jewvies had me thinking they would all be like the mean jocks in Le Amercian High School Movie. I still feel like a jackass hanging around them and talking inbetween throwing mybabby weights around but they know their shit, are fucking huge, and way nicer than the fat assholes, pooinloos, and niggers. One day I'll be a genetic freak or roidmonkey too. The only difference is lying about drug use. I'm probably have to lie since I'm in the medical field which has a very ironic policy regarding use of drugs. Anyone with a lick of sense will find it odd if I"m 210lbs@6'2 and 8%.
>>
File: 1448199701942.jpg (28 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1448199701942.jpg
28 KB, 400x302
reading threads like these made me stop eating
i've felt subhuman and hated my whole life
i just want to feel accepted and to be able to exist in a state of belonging to my own species

now i'm projectile vomiting and shitting fire from how sick i've made myself

but i don't want to eat anymore, it disgusts me and i hate myself

i can feel my bones clearly now and how empty my stomach is, it hurts to be alive right now

ill just keep sleeping until i've changed
>>
>>24972232
Sometimes people may struggle, especially considering all the hate and vitriol that's directed towards them (just look at this thread, for example), but they haven't given up yet either, and that's pretty darn brave, too.
>>
I'm surprised nobody ITT has pointed out

>going to the gym in fucking jeans
>>
>>24972200
Gyms aren't a sekrit clubhouse. They're the least exclusive club on the planet and you're pathetic if you've based your life around them.

Your cross fit t shirt is in the mail.
>>
>>24967908
That girl's a bitch. Most people won't mock you at the gym. They'll mock you at McDonalds, they'll mock you at Walmart, but the gym is the least likely place for a fat person to be made fun of
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.