[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>need to shower >sister is in the shower right now >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449739774235.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1449739774235.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>need to shower
>sister is in the shower right now
>not a high enough power level to hop in with her
life is suffering

what are you feeling right now, /r9k/?
>>
I'm a fan of the Dallas Cowboys. You don't know what pain means (unless you're a Browns fan).
>>
>>24967777
Worst get ever.
>>
File: 1385780402858.jpg (6 KB, 234x283) Image search: [Google]
1385780402858.jpg
6 KB, 234x283
>>24967777
Definitely not the pain of those quads.
>>
>>24967745
>not a high enough power level to hop in with her
who the fuck would have a power level this high

>>24967777
literally a reddit post
very disappointed in you anon
>>
>>24967777
I'm also a Cowboys fan

This whole day was suffering and I'll end it with more college shit and shitposting in the college thread
>>24967810
people better than me (OHB and those legends)
>>
>>24967810
Liking a sports team doesn't make you reddit/normie. I have nobody to talk about it with other than the shitheads on /sp/ and it's not a safe place for Cowboys fans right now.
>>
>>24967745
>>not a high enough power level to hop in with her
5/5 Quality laugh.
>>
>>24967745
God, that's hot. Gave me a semi-boner just reading that. On that note, I'm out. The plight is calling or something.
>>
>>24967777
Bruh, you don't know what pain is of you aren't a Raiders fan
>>
>>24970035
>>24967777
F I R S T
I
R
S
T

T O
O

S I X
I
X

I always wonder how followers of inferior teams feel when compared to the objectively best team in the NFL, S T E E L E R S
>>
>me mom is gunna wake me up around 8am so i can tell off another behavor therapist [more of being a reseller lady as of showing me places to live in]
>gunna get ready for normie casual advice and me mom whining about her feels and hear 'you cannot live here forever' for about 5 times when i ask them 'why should i move out when i am gunna be back here within 3months after i move out [because money issues and am bad at math]?'
>>
>>24970301
>tfw me mom is gunna replace me with an old cat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.