[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Happy Dreams/ here? Dreams are by far the best part of my life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: elliotsupreme.jpg (111 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
elliotsupreme.jpg
111 KB, 641x720
Who /Happy Dreams/ here?

Dreams are by far the best part of my life.
>>
I never remember any of my dreams but sleeping is still one of my favorite activities.
>>
I hate my dreams, they're all incredibly gory and scary. It's nice to have something different from the malaise of day to day NEETdom though
>>
I mostly never remember,
but when I do,
dreams are all that's good about life.
No matter how sad they might be, they just fucking feel good.
>>
>>24967556

>fedora.dwg
>>
>>24967499
she still appears in my dreams, says nothing, just like some bystander.
why do people leave other people?
>>
I had a dream I was Spiderman, in a dolphin submarine, and I was going really deep in the ocean and everything was pitch black and all of a sudden a gigantic voice says "just bee urself"

and a giant bee rises from the deep and flies away into the sky, it was so weird, the bee was like a skyscraper in size
>>
Had a dream I was in class with Ritsu, we kept staring at each other, my mom was the teacher in that class

then we went on a field trip and my mom said she kept seeing ritsu staring at me

then in the locker room i remember trying to walk by her and get her attention

I hope I have another one soon, last night I had a dream a girl was watching me from a hill, not so qt just freaky
>>
>>24967499
Dubs I live to dream at night
KEK
U
C
K
>>
File: Chaos_art_wallpaper.jpg (320 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_art_wallpaper.jpg
320 KB, 1280x1024
>>24967499
My dreams are terrible lately

>light sleep paralysis every few weeks
>dreams of gore and getting injured
>every dream is atleast strange and leaves me with a bad feeling in the morning

most of the shit i see wouldnt even effect me the least bit in real life, fuck dreams
>>
File: 1349217226441.jpg (42 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1349217226441.jpg
42 KB, 720x439
>>24968448
low in content my ass famm
>>
File: IMG-20151030-WA0022.jpg (41 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151030-WA0022.jpg
41 KB, 509x619
>tfw I see her in my dreams

Only makes reality much more intolerable
>>
>tfw look forward to sleeping just so I'm not "aware" of my existence
>tfw don't even dream that often and when I do they're either short or I don't really remember any of it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.