[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to inject one of these. I've only heard good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 300.jpg (84 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
84 KB, 300x300
I'm about to inject one of these. I've only heard good things from people who have so I guess we will see how it goes
>>
Thats an anti-diarrheal.
>>
>>24967471
Well its goin in my veins
>>
>>24967471
Loperamide is an opioid. It capitalizes on the opioid side effect of constipation to cure diarrhea. The reason it's sold OTC is that it absolutely sucks at entering the brain unlike other opioids so you can't normally get high off of it. OP wants to inject it to circumvent this.
>>
I fucking missed I got some of it in, about 50 ml mostly water, but most of it won't go in. Any suggestions? Should I heat it up? Last guy I asked said I didn't need to filter. I guess its not diluted enough, I feel something, not much, but then again I hardly got any at all. I'm gonna pour it in a water bottle and shake it to hell
>>
>>24968059
also I took some antacid to help with the pgp inhibitor to get it past the BBB
>>
just fake a cough and get some codeine or something baka
>>
>>24968158
how easy is that? My ex used to get a fucking pint every month from her doc like wtf can't they tell you're bullshitting
>>
>>24968297
probably not very easy actually, maybe back pain?
>>
>>24968410
kinda tried one time just got some steroids
>>
Report back with how this goes OP. I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>24968453
break one of your ribs
I read about someone who did that
>>
Just go find Tyrone on the street corner.
>>
Buy poppy seeds and extract the morphine then purify it.
>>
>>24968480
I got most of it diluted and a good 50ml shot, I feel a little bit like a small opiate high. I would say there is about 2/3rds left of one tab. Thinking about chugging 100 and saying fuck it because I found some more antacid so I should get a pretty good nod. Its hard to dilute it and get a good shot for such a little bit. What do you think should I try more?
>>
>>24968615
how do pls
>>
>>24968615
That's a hella long process I'd sooner make heroin or just make a tea
>>
>>24968665
Did you filter the shot?
>>
>>24968748
nope that would just make it harder, I don't think there is a lot of pill filler in these as they just crumble away and are really small
>>
File: H tar.gif (62 KB, 600x798) Image search: [Google]
H tar.gif
62 KB, 600x798
>>24968671
>>24968615

I have the infographic, you should seriously just make the tea
>>
>>24968804
Mate there's only 2mg of active compound in there

The overwhelming majority of the pill is probably filler

Definitely try for another shot
>>
>>24968921
I keep missing ;_;I got another 40 mls in I feel a little bit like before, I have a high tolerance I doubt I'm gonna be nodding out from 2 mgs
>>
>>24968921
I have maybe one shot left
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.