[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So whats the deal with this guy and his videos. When is he going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Andreas Peahc2.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Andreas Peahc2.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
So whats the deal with this guy and his videos. When is he going to start killing people?
>>
>>24967264
One of his videos ranting about normies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q2q5y6BfQM
>>
Never. He's in sweden. The closest thing you can buy to a gun in sweden is a black dildo.
>>
He's just an autistic swede with a bone marrow infection that likes to paint figs.
>>
>>24967324
so hes basically all talk
yawn what a little bitch
>>
he sounds like he's about to burst into tears at any moment. i really empathize with this dude
>>
>>24967264
> He look's Spanish, but he's living in Sweden.
This guy needs some serious help, hopefully there's a counselor, psychologist, or psychiatrist around.
>>
>>24967432
that's just his accent I think, although I agree I feel bad for him too
It's easy to empathise with someone going through similar pain
>>
>>24967264
I've been subscribed to acne kun before he found 4chan and before 4chan found him. I going to sound like a normie but he became a full out faggot after he found 4chan. Now he watches mlp and talks about Stacies. S.m.f.h
T.bh fa.m he used to be so innocent :'( Y'all redpilled this nigga 2hard
>>
>>24967784
how'd you find him? just for his miniature fetish?
>>
>>24967324
sweden has the highest gun ownership in europe
>>
>>24967872
No. One of his anime reviews.
>>
>>24967784
My first introduction to him was that thread he made just after madman mercer did his thing
It's amazing how much of a change there was in such a short time, better to live in sadness than delusion though
>>
>>24967874
Sweden and Switzerland are two different countries faggot.
>>
unprecedented levels of autism
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.