[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So r9k Why do women think there are no consequences for their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
So r9k

Why do women think there are no consequences for their actions? I am still angry 24 hours later so I want to share a story

>out drinking last night with some friends
>taking a big ass gulp
>bitch comes out of nowhere and knocks the bottom of my glass so it spills down my front
>turns away laughing
>immediately throw remainder in her hair
>bitch acts the victim
>immediately leave to avoid bouncers/white knight faggots

So tell me, why are women so awful?
>>
>>24967207
what a cunt
>not suprised
>>
>>24967207

Imagine going your whole life not getting the shit beat out of you for being an asshole. Its why I never feel sympathy for women with physically abusive husbands. They're just getting the discipline they didn't get when they were young.
>>
>>24967207
you forgot to spit in her eye
>>
i will never understand what the fuck is happening inside their brains

>walking up the stairs in school
>2 girls walking down the stairs, saying nothing
>they burst out laughing as they pass me

didn't even bother asking them what's wrong
>>
It's amazing how much easier it is to live day to day when you stop viewing women as potential sex partners. If you treat them 100% the same as you would a man in that situation it's great. Shame feminism wants all the perks of being equal with none of the drawbacks

>muh imagined wage gap
>but u can't hit girls anon
>>
File: 2enx4r5.gif (966 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
2enx4r5.gif
966 KB, 300x225
>>24967207
>tfw poor and ocd
>This is a problem
>I watch and sate my knowledge for games i'm too poor to buy and don't own on the internet to completion
>None, not a single lets play has ever experimented playing as a black couple or protagonist to the end to see what the outcome of shaun will be in terms of ethnicity
>I wish the world would stop hating niggers so subtly and subconsciously for like a fucking day just to see what interesting shit would be done.

>inb4 overtly and purposfully, not what I mean.
>>
>>24967453
yeah having white knights (eg everyone) as your enemy is just so convenient
>>
>>24967478

He'll have black skin if you make the parents black, or a hybrid of whatever else you do. He's old when you meet him so he'll be white haired and bearded regardless, the only thing that changes is skin tone and how chinky his eyes are.
>>
File: Aliens boul.gif (1 MB, 450x188) Image search: [Google]
Aliens boul.gif
1 MB, 450x188
>>24967694
Well sure, logically I know that. But I want to see it. I want to see all the shit. All the quips of dialog possible, I don't want to read it on a fucking site, I want to watch the conversations and interactions unfold.
>>
File: yPcC7X6.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yPcC7X6.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>24967767

More power to you m80, but if that's the kind of thing you're after Fallout 4 should probably be the last place you look for it. I haven't played it myself but Age of Decadence might be more of what you'd want since it's big on roleplaying choices and varied paths through the game.
>>
File: horse sex rise.jpg (26 KB, 664x657) Image search: [Google]
horse sex rise.jpg
26 KB, 664x657
>>24967478
>can't find a let's play video that fits his exact playthrough requirements
>world must hate me
I heard of a great website for people like you, Tumbler or Tumbled or something. You might enjoy it, I've heard some pretty high reviews of it!
>>
>drunk bitch does something stupid
>Why are women so...?

BYE nigga
>>
>>24967207
if that was me i would have apologized 20000xs times to you and got napkins and started wiping you down. Usually women like that feel very entitled and indestructible because of arrogance

I think she deserved to have drink thrown in her hair even though hair is like a -no touch- zone
>>
>>24968050
>if that was me i would have apologized 20000xs times to you and got napkins and started wiping you down.
Christ, that might actually be more awkward than what OP's probably-imaginary woman did.
>>
>>24968005
>world must hate me

Never said I was black, I said I couldn't find black protagonists to sate my researcheral purposes. I'd be lucky to even find a let's play with a big hulking cartoonish looking nigger like OP's pic but I can't even find that. Not even Indians either.

It's no secret the mainstream interest of gamers doesn't extend to emulating shitskins and co.

>>24967985
It's not about what I prefer about roleplaying choices.
Fallout 4 has a story.
It has jokes. it has options like deciding to be sarcastic to this NPC in the far reaches of the map just to show people you can do it.

I don't have just have a boner for permutations itsself. I want to vicariously see things I would experiment with in the game. That game. It's hard to find people who share my sentiment.
>>
>>24968100
how is apologizing and wiping their shirt awkward after you caused them to spill a drink on them. do you go spaghetti if someone breaths in your direction
>>
>>24967411

I get this a lot in public and it fucking hurts.
>>
>>24968161
>mainstream interest of gamers doesn't extend to emulating shitskins

>why woud a white man choose a white man as an avatar to represent himself
>he must subtly hate black people
>I had no idea this many cocks would fit in my mouth at once but here we are
That's basically what you said.
>>
>>24967207
>Why do women think there are no consequences for their actions?

Because society allows it.
>>
>>24968246
>apologized 2000x
>started wiping you down
After the first apology, if you didn't back off and return to your own business, you're getting into the awkward zone. The phrase "wiping down" is pretty cringe-y in terms of picturing two straight drunk men at a bar.
>>
>>24967207
>Why do women think there are no consequences for their actions?
Well, largely because they'll do anything yet face zero consequences. Prolly a load of inborn differences too.
>>
>>24968280
lol triggered
>>
>>24968306
oh, i'm a girl. does the gender really matter in that situation.
have you ever met hyper apologetic people
>>
>>24968306
>what is hyperbole

You're the one being autistic here.
>>
>>24968280
You're really pushing the envelope here.

There are channels that dedicate videos to mapping out every response possible dividing all ethnicities and male/female player characters.
I'm not going to question whether or not that makes me autistic to crave knowing what happens, I know it probably does. It doesn't exclusively make me feel better knowing others feel the same, but it's good that i'm not the only one.

You know, for a second I wanted to backpedal my statement about the hate for blacks, but i'm not going to. Not because it would be damage control, but because its true.

You can't win objectively with black protagonists someone's always gonna be butthurt about something they don't have stake in, but I don't give a fuck about objectiveness. I just want to sate my autismo nature to know all about what you can do in the parameters of a game. I never asked why a person would pick a player character to represent themselves. I only mused why won't a person step outside the box, and experiment. And answered an unpopular opinion.

I guess what I said struck a nerve.
>>
>>24968491
Watch some african let's players then?
>>
>>24968491
Are there actually any differences because of race in Fallout 4?
>>
>>24968306
I can't even imagine only apologizing once and walking off. I'd feel like a giant dick.
>>
>>24968574
I just want to see the old fucker in the end look like Morgan Freeman. That's it. This goy made mountains out of a molehill.
>>24968005

>>24968564
Sure, I guess. Let me just find one that's already gotten to the institute so I can see father.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.