[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys like Rodge so much? He was a spoiled rich brat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Dennis.png (635 KB, 519x537) Image search: [Google]
Dennis.png
635 KB, 519x537
Why do you guys like Rodge so much?

He was a spoiled rich brat who mocked the disadvantage then cried about how hard is wealthy life was. He got to drive a top notch car, got to go to a top notch collage, and yet he acted like he had it so hard.

If he was black with the same motivation and mindset you guys would be posting "didnu nuffin" memes
>>
eh he's overrated. Would have been cool if he had actually managed to shoot up that sorority. Watch his videos though, they're pretty great.
>>
He did have it hard when it came to women. Women outright rejected him completely. And don't give me that he never approached women bullshit. He had zero female attention his entire life. They flat out were not interested in him at all.
>>
>>24967260
he wanted to fuck hot blonde California gurls. That just straight wasn't going to happen. Not his fault but he didn't have it 'hard'.
>>
He was entirely damaged on some level. He had it all, he didn't want to try at all to get the things he thought he deserved for whatever reason, acted like a kid in the end.
>>
File: 1450029825230.jpg (106 KB, 670x448) Image search: [Google]
1450029825230.jpg
106 KB, 670x448
He had it "hard" because he was a creepy autist. I bet he used big words to sound cool in real life and shit.

He looked like what every girl today wants, androgynous faggot fairy chad face. He had a nice car, a nice home, good grades, etc. He was just so much of a fucking faggot that it transcended all of his pros and it ended up as one huge con.

I mean, did you read those manifestos? He had to have had some form of social autism or something.
>>
>>24967202
Idk. That guy was a piece of shit.
>>
>why do you guys worship rodge
>a couple of shitposting autists
>>
>>24967202
The worst was how his parents turned on him after he died, shows just how strong their family was
>>
Because he is a normal guy like me and some some freaky emo fucker, I can relate : ^)
>>
>>24967637
>his mom was crushed senpai. He got is psychopathy from his father so that's what that was.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.