[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girls get interested in me before they find out I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 29
File: 1424232396991.gif (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1424232396991.gif
28 KB, 633x758
>tfw girls get interested in me before they find out I'm balding
>tfw get looks and flirt with qt's when I go out with my hat on
>tfw looks of disgust and awkwardness once I take it off
>tfw being bald is a dealbreaker to modern women because they have so many options to choose from
>tfw fat chicks try to hit on me and send me messages because they think I'm desperate and will stoop to their level because I'm balding

JUST
>>
Go full bald

Anything else will look dumb
>>
>>24966585
Hey man its just like being fat to women, you just can't help it!
>>
>>24966601
I pretty much just cut it really short, its not like I'm trying to cover it up with a comb over or anything

>>24966657
How is being fat as a woman = being bald as a man? First off, I didn't choose to be bald, and its not like I can exercise and then my hair will suddenly grow back. I'm in decent shape, stay groomed, shower regularly, not beta as fuck any more, etc.

How the fuck is hair that important anyway?
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115 KB, 500x500
>>24966585
Grow you hair long.

All of these /just shave your head bro look at Dwayne Johnson/ memers englect the fact that people like Dwayne Johnson look good and are alpha with or without hair.

By principle too, shaving your head says "I have given up, I am kukced by my own body".

Grow you fucking stupid bald hair as long as possible and own it. That's what I did
>>
>>24966718
I was kidding dude I'm balding too and it knocked me from 5 to 4/10

But that's invisible tier for guys so I just might as well be a 1
>>
File: 1407950826580.jpg (72 KB, 707x761) Image search: [Google]
1407950826580.jpg
72 KB, 707x761
>tfw the chance you had at life and being together with a qt and not dying alone is ruined because my hair follicles refused to regenerate themselves in my early 20s

At least you robots never had a chance. It is that much worse when you know had a chance and are capable of finding a qt, but genetics decided to fuck your shit up along the way, not from the start.
>>
>>24966793
The skullet is the worse possible look a balding guy can have. Plus my hair is naturally curly so that would never work out, it would look even more ridiculous.

I was actually somewhat attractive with hair, it was thick, dark, curly hair that girls loved and always complimented, ran their fingers through, etc.

Now I am pretty much just in invisible mode. That, or I'm just a source of validation for 6-7/10 rated qts who just got dumped by Chad and decide to play me like a piano by using their looks and emotional cues so that I'll try to pursue them, and then when I do, they'll mention about how we were just "friends" the whole time and the incessant flirting was nothing more than friendly conversation.
>>
>>24966910
You don't think a bald fucking egghead looks ridiculous?

If I see a balding dude with long hair I think "oh cool he's at least still trying", if I see a dude with a shaved hair I think "oh well that's a shame he has no personality"
>>
>>24966972
It's gonna look ridiculous either way, but shaving/buzzing your head when you are balding just makes more sense than to have a bunch of shitty, thinning hair on top and long ass hair down the sides.

There is literally no purpose of having your hair longer than ~1 inch when you have a receding hairline, given that you are far enough along in balding to where there is simply no point to even trying to have a hairstyle.
>>
Wear a nice wig until you can afford transplants.
>>
im not balding, just going grey at an alarming rate.
>>
File: 1434960173633.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1434960173633.png
10 KB, 645x773
iktf

>talking with girl
>she seems interested, touching my arm, playing with her hair
>autism kicks in and tell her i think i'm balding
>mfw the look of disgust in her eyes

can't blame them though, it's not something you'd want to pass on to your children
>>
>>24967288
Really strongly considering getting one. I was trying to wait until my balding is far enough along that they can do a good job the first time and be able to plan ahead. I heard that was the most important part of getting transplants if you are relatively young to be getting one.

>>24967298
There is hair dye for that, but still sucks, not like balding guys don't end up grey with the hair they do have though.
>>
>>24967256
>but shaving/buzzing your head when you are balding just makes more sense than to have a bunch of shitty, thinning hair on top and long ass hair down the sides.

why is that?

You're just giving into your baldness
>>
>>24967358
oh im not comparing it, because the grey can easily be fixed (if you really wanna go that route). you guys are just kind of screwed over.
>>
>>24967350
Bruh, don't mention that shit, let her find out on her own if not that that obvious.

Plus you have to act like it really doesn't bother you even if it really does. Being self conscious about it and talking about it is the wrong way to deal with it, just brush it off like its nothing to you, laugh about a little, have your soul inside of you die a little more, but just don't mention that to any females.
>>
File: h.jpg (27 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
27 KB, 500x385
>Dad still has good amount of hair even into his 50's
>feel relaxed about hairline
>Find out both my grandfathers went bald early
I'm fucked aren't I
>>
who gives a shit op
>>
>>24967466
the balding gene comes from your mommy sweetheart

it's over you never had a chance
>>
File: 1375718019945.jpg (16 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1375718019945.jpg
16 KB, 403x403
>>24967511
I give a shit when it costs me a chance at pussy
>>
>>24967466
>>24967545
desu Possibly. My dad and his 6 brothers all started balding late 40s to early 50s, his dad was bald though I think. Mom's side no one's bald even now in their 60s

My 2 brothers 1 late 49 is norwood 2, the other 45 full head of hair only mature hairline. Me 26 diffuse thinning since at least 18. Still have plenty of hair but can see scalp through hairline.
>>
>>24967545
OP here, fucking this, also the gene runs through both sides of my family, so I really did never have a chance
>>
>>24967366
I'm just saying it looks better if you cut it short, at the very least. I think most everyone would disagree, the long balding hair guys are seen as more pathetic than the guys who just buzz their shit off and go about their business.
>>
>>24967813
It's a good thing I'm not dating you then.
>>
I've been cursed with diffuse hair loss at 19.by the time I was 20 it was all gone. now at age 26 I couldn't agree more how horrible this gene is. I hooked up with a qt once right around this time, the holiday season. I was at a kickback with my SnapBack on and totally hitting it off with this girl. During a conversation my friend threw in "at least I'm not going bald!" As soon he said that to me her legs moved away from my leg.but I guess later on in the night she forgot and lured me into her room and shortly after making out ensued. When I was making out with her my hat fell off and she asked me for a condom. So I took off and found one from someone at the party. After I went back into the room with her staring at my lack of hair. I asked " are you sure you want to do this?" And she was still down. But after of 6 minutes of sex she told me to stop and immediately turn her body away from me. And this was the last time I got laid.

To this day I despised my selfish parents for making me and throwing me out into this shitty world.
>>
File: 1443547170612.jpg (92 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1443547170612.jpg
92 KB, 374x363
>>24968043
I cry with you brother
>>
>>24967586
>but can see scalp through hairline

this plus receiding hairline (30 y/o)

never shaved, im terrified about how it wil look since got large forehead and weird looking cranium bones

start getting only know the reasons my female hair fetish
>>
File: poop.jpg (8 KB, 214x144) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
8 KB, 214x144
>Advanced male pattern baldness at barely 20 years old
>Shave my head on the regular kind've good looking to people sorta otherwise

I have an LDR that I'm pretty sure isn't gonna last. How the fuck am I supposed to attract women?

When I had hair I used to be an 8 who attracted the hottest girls in high school but that was when being a 5'6" manlet wasn't a big deal and before they could fuck rich older men.

Am I just fucked?
>>
>>24967641
i know that feel

its excrutiating
>>
Balding bro here. Anyone else /diffusion/ balding? That's where your entire balding area slowing thins out instead of a receding hairline. Same hairline as when I was 18, just thing as fuck all over (especially crown). I starting rogaine and finasteride back in July though and I notice that it's thicker. Takes 12-14 months to get reach baseline best rules though, so who knows, maybe I'll have my full head of hair again next summer. I sure hope so.

And to specifically reply to this thread, girls have been much more receptive to me when I wear a winter skull cap.
>>
File: 1434663462241.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1434663462241.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1200
>>24968043
>To this day I despised my selfish parents for making me and throwing me out into this shitty world.
>>
How much do hair transplants go for these days? From what I've heard you could buy a pretty decent brand new car with the amount of money it costs. Someone I know got his done in California about 10 years ago by one of the best in the business and they literally plucked hairs from his chest and put them in his head regrowing his follicles.
>>
>>24968226
If you get it done in eastern europe it's cheap as fuck afaik.
>>
File: Untitled (7).jpg (1 MB, 3304x1520) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (7).jpg
1 MB, 3304x1520
>tfw lost almost all hair on my crown/top in three months

Buzzed it to 3 yesterday, feels kinda liberating to be honest, my hairline started to recede too.
>>
File: snoop.jpg (143 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
snoop.jpg
143 KB, 500x348
>>24966585

The only solution is to pull of a Jason Statham/Bruce Willis kind of shit. Shave it off and start lifting a little, just to have something to show that girls will look at toher than your bald head.

Grow a beard if you can.

Don't listen to the memers thaat will sell you magical hair product. They will only fuck you up even more.

I started balding at 22 I'm 25, It's sad to say that losing my hair made me become a litle bit more normie. I hit the gym and grew a beard, now I'm a bald fuck that still don't fuck chicks but I told some roasties that wanted my D to fuck off when I went to clubs, which literally never happened when I had 100% beautiful cool haircuts.
>>
File: 2015-12-14 03.22.17.jpg (379 KB, 630x787) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-14 03.22.17.jpg
379 KB, 630x787
Diffuser here sharing your pain lads
Used to have such lovely hair barbers loved working on it. Now have to combover

Can see my scalp all over if you notice carefully
>>
>>24968320
how old are you baldingbro
>>
>>24968361
25 familia baka
>>
Get on finasteride man, that shit saved me. Yes some people can get side effects like not getting erections, but honestly thats small percent and if you are the unlucky minority that does, you can just stop taking it. I've been on it for 2 years now, no problem getting a boner and no problem cumming. What do you have to lose?

Here is an example - two twin brothers, one got on fin and the other didn't, look at the difference it makes: twinshairloss.com
>>
It pisses me off because I'm a balding 23yo virgin, and wasted my best years wearing ridiculously long hair and dressing like shit and isolating myself... Now that I'm actually dating material physically (ok face, dress ok, kinda fit and quite strong, 6'1...awful beard and rather bad skin though) my hair is starting to look like shit. Finasteride gave me 2 more years but I wasted them away.
As I said in another thread some qt 19yo was very interested and we kissed and touched each other and she fucking loved it just to tell me some days later she'll prefer trying to continue her recently starting relationship with some other guy she only kissed with. It destroyed me and the regrets and hopeleness are absolutely unbearable right now.

I think I have good hair for transplants but what a shitty way to confort myself when I wasted my life without realizing it.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (43 KB, 455x455) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
43 KB, 455x455
Been going bald since I was 17 or 18. I'm 22 and a half now. The hair itself is thick, even on top, but my hairline is just fucked up senpai.
>>
>>24968457
Is there anyway to get fina over the counter in uk?
>>
>>24966793
If you're not already a metalhead whose jobs involves being creepy, this is the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>24968597

why can't you just go to your doctor and get a prescription you knobhead
>>
>>24968557
What I can't stand is that I would have continue looking more masculine year after year and probably still be decent in my 30s, because I exercise and eat right. Outside of hair I look better than at 20. But no this piece of shit hair loss is ruining most of my chances to get better at life. I know confidence matters more but where can I get confidence from when I already have so much pathetic issues underneath?
>>
>>24968657
cuz its embarrassing and he could always just say no
>>
File: william.jpg (59 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
william.jpg
59 KB, 620x372
>>24968683

would you rather be embarrassed for a couple minutes or lose more and more of your hair until you look like this in a few years

go to a dermatologist instead, they deal with hair loss all the time and understand what you need more than a general doctor would
>>
Anyone have experience with this? Did it work for you? I've been using it for a few weeks and at least it makes my hair feel nice.
>>
File: Daddy_dd9d9f_5732764.png (3 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
Daddy_dd9d9f_5732764.png
3 KB, 343x543
>>24968119
I'm a medical anomaly.

Why is this happening to be while I'm so young?
>>
>tfw these threads make me self-conscious
>constantly looking at my hair and notice it has a receded look
>mom says it's always been like that, but don't know if I can trust her
>stuck in a state of paranoia and don't know what to do
>>
>>24966585

>at work
>hear coworker girls talking about men's hair
>talk about another coworker of mine who's hair is going gray early (he's a guy)
>the hambeast of the bunch says "going grey is okay for a guy just not balding"
>other girls agree
>TFW
>>
>Starting to go grey at like, 26

Thanks baldfags. You cheered me right the fuck up, 'cause at least I can dye this shit.
>>
>>24969371
If it's going grey it's most likely gonna start falling off soon too.
>>
>>24966585
just shave your head you weenie, don't go halfway

period
>>
File: 1409705724537.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1409705724537.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
im 18, i have pretty good, thick hair but my dad didnt even get gray until 60, and my grandpa was bald, so i'll be bald probably

is there anything i can do to prevent this? im already a manlet, i cant have that shit going on too
>>
File: Jason-Statham-2-1024x768.jpg (118 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Statham-2-1024x768.jpg
118 KB, 1024x768
>>24969512
Have a 10/10 face so that when you go bald you go down to a 7
>>
>Have big forehead
>Wear a fringe all my life so it literally saves me look wise
>Recently notice my hairline starting to recede and my hair shedding everywhere

I'm going to a derm next month and hopefully gonna get on Fin. At least it might slow down this bullshit I'm too young for it.
>>
File: dattrevorfeel.jpg (11 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
dattrevorfeel.jpg
11 KB, 205x246
>>24968043
Yep, sounds about right. It's a total pussy drier and can cost you your chance at sex/relationships even when everything else about you is acceptable.

That's the part that fucks with me most. I think I'm getting a hair transplant for sure now. Thought for a few months I'd let it slide and just opt to not get one, but these recent experiences have really changed my mind.
>>
>>24969285
Check if your hair is thinner behind your hairline than elsewhere.
>>
>>24966585
Shave yer head
You'll get used to it
>>
>>24969671
Hair is pretty thick everywhere else. Just receded at the temples.
>>
>>24969512
Baldness comes from the y chromosome
>>
>>24969703
I meant just behind your recession vs elsewhere.
>>
File: 1400222677159.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1400222677159.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>24968320
>>24968587

That's not even bad at all 2bqh, you can easily get on the rogaine/propecia method and at least salvage your 20s and hopefully 30s if you keep up on it.

I was a dumbass who never decided to do that when I noticed (I was just turning 21), and I'm 25 now and its pretty much all gone. I was around where you guys were at when I was 20-21, and I never thought it would only take 4 years to pretty much complete the cycle.

I was too fucking dumb to realize I needed to get on this method, did use Rogaine for 6+ months and didn't really notice anything, and was too broke to keep buying it. Parents may get me a hair transplant though because they know how much its fucked with me, and its their damn fault they reproduced in the first place knowing they had shit tier genetics.
>>
>>24966585
Just grow it out and comb one side over to cover the bald spot.
>>
>>24969766
Kinda hard to get a good look at it but it seems okay. There's still plenty of hair there.
>>
>>24969854
Weak bait m8
>>
>All the men on my dads side have a full head of hair even the guys well in their 70's
>Mom's dad also had a full head of hair before he passed
>Tfw I'm balding

My hair dresser said I'm not but I know I am.
Thinking of seeing a dermatologist just to confirm it.
>>
>>24969512
you get all your hair patterns from your mother's father. mine didn't go bald, but he had extremely hairy shoulders so i have that to look forward to
>>
>Tfw paranoid about balding
>Keep looking at other peoples hairlines
>Keep looking at grandfathers pictures
>Keep inspecting my own hairline every 10 minutes

It's killing me.
Everyone in my family says the men don't go bald and never have but I call BS.
>>
>tfw in early stages of balding (shedding like crazy and receding hairline)
>Bring it up to parents they laugh at me
>Bring it up to friends they laugh at me saying I'm not
>Internet tells me I am

FIN
I
N
>>
>>24970304
Are you sure you're receeding? If you tilt your head forward in the mirror it always makes it look like you are and your crown too can be misleading.
>>
File: IMG_4194.jpg (237 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4194.jpg
237 KB, 960x1280
>>24970356
Nah I've always had a high hairline but I'm a NW2 heading towards NW3 atm
>>
>>24970228
>>24970304
This. It's driving me crazy.
>>
>>24970304
My dad who has decent hair at 55 got angry when I brought that up telling me I wasn't balding and it got ridiculous when I got mad and wetted my hair to show him how ridiculous I look with wet hair and he got angrier telling me it's in my head (which is true, my self-esteem was always awful) and I cried like a bitch and told him I was sorry to be such a shit tier son.
>>
Is it true all men go bald?
Seems pretty common.
>>
>>24970466
Most men experience some form of hair loss. I'm fine with being bald I just don't wanna be bald when I'm like 25 lol.
>>
>>24970407
Where exactly does it start? I have these triangles on the side of my head, but my mother tells me I've always had those as a kid and it's normal for men to have it. Does it always go upwards or from the side?
>>
>>24970533
Are those triangles thin? Look at my temples they're thin as fuck. Honestly go to a derm to get it checked out or make a thread on Hair Loss Talk and see what they think.
>>
Tfw keep inspecting my crown and mistaken it for balding.

I couldn't even pin point when it was I was worried about balding. Might have been a thread here that struck me a few years back.
>>
>>24970304
same. shit sucks. noticed it because there were stray hairs below the rest of my hair, and it's just generally thinning around the hairline. and the area around my temples lost hair. It's not like 'oh this looks bad right now' but 'oh what the fuck why is this happening so fast slow the fuck down hairline'
Went from being one of the few things I actually didn't have to worry about my looks like a few months ago to something that keeps me up at night. fuck this.
>>
File: 1400398239438.jpg (55 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1400398239438.jpg
55 KB, 600x720
>>24970505
There is really no worse feeling honestly. These are supposed to be the best years of my life......yeah right.
>>
>>24970598
Hahaha anon that literally happened to me a few weeks ago when a student I was working with made a comment about all these hairs on my laptop (that were mine that shedded). Then I started noticing all this hair coming out in the shower and during the day and hair loss is all I think about. I think I'm going fucking crazy.
>>
File: IMG_20151213_200338.jpg (200 KB, 892x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151213_200338.jpg
200 KB, 892x1024
No gf yayyaayyayayyayayayayyaya
>>
>>24970731
Gotta remember that you shed more in the shower and when you comb your hair...still doesn't stop me from being paranoid.
>>
fuckin patrick swayze and raveeen
>>
>>24970808
True I might have also been shedding that much over the years and never even knew it (I hear my hair longer). But my hairline def shows signs of receding. Hopefully Fin doesn't make my hairloss worst haha.
>>
File: pomp.jpg (84 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
pomp.jpg
84 KB, 800x500
daily reminder motherfuckers
>>
>>24970020
Bullshit my 84 year old grandfather has a full head of hair and I've got temple recession and thinning on top at age 20.
>>
>>24970881
Also it's important to remember that you can get the balding gene from like up to 4 generations back sadly
>>
I can't take it lads. I'm only 20. The worst thing about balidng that it takes so long. a long, agonizing death. I worry about this shit so much.
I'm thinking about shaving my head and becoming a buddhist monk.
>>
File: 1448488500760.gif (39 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1448488500760.gif
39 KB, 396x385
>>24970904
It's just not fair.
>>
>>24970934
I'd be fine with going bald if it just happened over night, poof your hair is gone.

It will be a shock but you'll get used to it. Instead most men have to watch their hairline get shitter and shittier.
>>
File: goals.jpg (11 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
11 KB, 236x354
>Want to go on Fin
>Read that Fin messes up your ability to grow facial hair
>Can't grow a thick beard to save my life
>When I do go bald I wanted to go for a look like pic related
>tfw once I do go bald Fin will probably fuck up my chances of having this look
>>
>>24970904
It sucks but I've already learned to accept it. I buzz with a no-guard every 3 days and people say it's a good look for me. Still, it'd be nice if it happened later in life.
>>
I have a question,
To you guys that went bald, do you feel like it was just genes or did you harm your hair in some way?
Did you use too much/too little shampoo? Did you grow your hair long before it started thinning? Did you have bad dandruff? What were the signs, just loss of hair in the shower?
>>
>>24970570
>make a thread on Hair Loss Talk
To be honest and this is for everyone who's paranoid about hairloss I'd avoid those websites because they will fuck you up and make you really paranoid about it.

Learned that the hard way.
>>
>>24971142
I'm in the very early stages of balding >>24970407

What I noticed/noticing

>Hair EVERYWHERE (Like I probably shed around 100 hairs a day)
>Itchy scalp
>Not being able to style my hair the way I used to
>>
>>24971142
My hair was long and I barely noticed at the time aside from clumps of hair on my brush. I attribute it to stress/genes/whatever.
>>
>>24971202
>(Like I probably shed around 100 hairs a day)
100-150 hairs a day is normal.
>>
>Playing video games
>Always keep looking at characters hairlines

Fuck me.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (126 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
126 KB, 1920x1080
>>24966601
This is the only option, OP.
Alternatively, you could start wearing a fedora :^)
>>
>>24971244
But being able to pull at my hair and have 3 fall out isn't
>>
>>24968289
Either way my head would look like shit without hair. I'm 19 and have been balding since 16. My dad went through the same thing and I really don't know how he pulled some reasonably attractive women because he really doesn't look good bald. I'm gonna look the same too but with none of the confidence he has.
Also, how far into the balding process do you think is okay to keep decent length hair? I'll probably shave it right when I develop a bald spot on the crown but atm I'm just receding. Fuck, I think about this too much.
>>
>>24968587
I dream of that hair desu. Lots of women say a somewhat receding hairline like that is a good look, but when its thin as fuck and have miniaturized hairs all around the hairline like me it looks horrible.
>>
My grandfather has a mature hairline but no bald spot at the back of his head been that way for years and years. Hoping I have hair like his it looks good.
>>
Balding makes me want to fucking die. I always make sure inaleep tons becuaae I have CFA and a thyroid issue contributing to it u think. Im afraid to shower because I don't want to pull out more hair. I have decent looking hair now that makes it unnoticeable for the !most part but if its gets greasy or fucked up I look like shit and I'm fucking dying. All I keep thinking is about how its getting worse I feel it atiing around my hairline all day long. I'm going to take literally every drug for it I can and not care
>>
File: 00.png (1 MB, 1440x1419) Image search: [Google]
00.png
1 MB, 1440x1419
>>24966585
How bad is it OP? Just get a buzzcut or become a bald tuff guy
>>
File: 1448252022242.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1448252022242.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>24972153
Not like its something that is your fault, but its obviously depressing to be this young and be just about fully bald. I really have no chance with any decent girls, even though I know how to talk to them somewhat and had success in the past before I was this fucking bald.

It's a sexual death sentence if you go bald in your 20s, especially if your hair was one of the attractive traits about you when it was still thick.

Soul crushing loneliness will ensue.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.