[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy new year anon, wanna kiss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: full (12).jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
full (12).jpg
46 KB, 600x450
Happy new year anon, wanna kiss?
>>
Fuck, kill, fuck.
>>
>>24966516
I'd fuck all three
>>
>>24966571
>wanting to fuck the Jewess in the middle
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>24966659
I literally do not care about or muh jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>24966464
If my grandma is Jewish (on my mothers side), does that make me a full-blown jew?
>>
>>24968451
Yes, if your mother is a Jew you are Jewish according to the religion. Welcome to the club, brother.
>>
>>24968608
What club? I wasn't raised in the tradition, don't believe in the Jewish God. Being jewish is not a race, an ethnicity. There's no club. You can keep your club. Yes, keep it. It would explain a lot, though...My genius, my annoying know-it-all snobism and ofcourse the big fat nose
>>
>>24968608
They wanted to give her a star and arrest her, but she isn't Jewish and doesn't have a Jewish last name. She looks like a super-jew, though. This girl I know looks kinda similar and I think she is a full-blown one. Her sisters don't look jewish at all, though, so who knows...
>>
>>24968677
To the Jewish ethnicity club. You are now a verified member. Congratulations. There should be a Jewish feels thread.
>>
>>24968938
What since like 45? How about before Israel was a real thing? But yes, thank you. Feels kinda cool to have the bestest genes possible...statistically speaking...
>>
>>24968998
I'm just joking with you, but Israel is pretty much a Jewish ethnicity club.
The congratulations was real, though, for your discovery.
You should try to learn just a little bit about Judaism, you might find it interesting.
>>
>>24969149
Thanks. I'll ask some jew girls about it when we smoke mini-cigars after sex.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.