[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 >NEET >crippling social anxiety and general anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: panic.jpg (108 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
108 KB, 480x454
>19
>NEET
>crippling social anxiety and general anxiety my whole life
>inb4 meme disorder
>it's the real deal trust me mine's not tumblr tier shit
>about to be kicked out
>no where to go and no money
>don't know what to do
>parents are serious so i can't bullshit my way out of this

JUST
>>
File: 1421614106541.jpg (48 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1421614106541.jpg
48 KB, 550x550
>>24966186

Take up a heroin addiction and lose yourself to the void.

Or you can just get a job
>>
>>24966299
>just get a job
did you not read my post?
>heroin
im not frucking with that
>>
>>24966299
>>24966186

just do this
OP you can always get a autism lab job where you have nothing to do other then mixing chemicals together and jot your notes down.
>>
>>24966387
after eight years of university group projects and networking to get such a job :^)
>>
>>24966387
do you need an education for that?
i barely pased high school
im farey certain that i wont make it pased the interview
>>
>>24966186
prove your le social anxiety isn't tumblr tier
>>
File: worried pepe.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
worried pepe.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
if im getting a job i need one with litte to no social interaction but my anxiety will probably still inter act with my work

online work just crossed my mind i still got a few weeks in this house b4 im kicked out and pointers for online work?
do you think i could get NEETbux it wont be hard to fake a worse mental disorder since i allready feel like im going insane
>>
Cause a scene by going on top of a tall building.
>>
>>24966426
they are three versions of a job in Laboratories
1.(low-tier) janitor
2.(mid-tier) 2-3 years Training entry position: prepare expirements for other or carry out themselves and accurately note down what you see
3.(high-tier) at least 3 Years of Study chemistry/biology i.e. Lab related subject carry out the expirements and search for results regarding your project
>>
>>24966356

Then What do you want us to tell you? Most of us aren't far off from you situation. Only reason I haven't been kicked out is because rent is cheap and I'm depressed/suicidal.

if you can't get a job and heroin/losing yourself to drugs isn't something you fancy then you either go homeless, kill yourself or find a way to make a deal with your parents to allow you to stay. Tell them you'll do all of the house cleaning and maintenance or something. That's what I do.

if not then good luck I guess
>>
>>24966488
how? there is no way to measure anxiety which is why its do easy for normies to fake it for attention
>>
>>24966186
live innawoods
>>
Join the Navy? Maybe we could be in Bootcamp together, I'm going in February, also 19.

And this is my escape from what would otherwise be long period of Neetdom.

I only got out of HS 7 months ago and I am already going crazy.
>>
>>24966186
You are a pussy anon. Literally the only options you have are job, uni, suicide, or homelessness. One way or another, you're going to have to man up.
>>
let me tell you something
if you are a neet, your parents fucked up somewhere in your education
but they will never admit it so

now you are old enough to take things in your own hands
it won't be easy but you have to do it
don't waste your life on this shitty board man
>>
22 year old NEET with bad social anxiety here

don't know what to tell you

>>24966576
this is my dream but it doesn't seem feasible
>>
NOT OP BUT SIMILAR SITUATION
WHAT JOB SHOULD I GET???
BONUS POINT FOR BEST CYBERPUNK LIKE JOB
>>
>>24966548
janitor it is then
but if any of you have a better alternative please tell
>>
>>24966186
Did you do well on your exams?
>>
>>24966612
>crippling social anxiety
>bootcamp
>military
hate to disagree with everything i realy do but military? i can already see myself sperging out
what kind of anxiety do you have?
>>
File: 1332239686418.jpg (121 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1332239686418.jpg
121 KB, 500x637
Honestly, OP? Just kill yourself. That's not even a suggestion of malicious intent either. You're only subjecting yourself to more suffering if you delay your death. It will also guilt trip the shit out of your utter trash-tier parents, who forced you into the world without your consent and have now arbitrarily decided they no longer wish to care for you.
>>
>>24966186
have you considered prison op?
>>
>>24966954
"y-yeah f-f-f-fuck -y-yy-you t-yrone"
>>
>>24966954
>>24966993
btw im in the US maby you got better prison in europe
>>
Just get a job you faggot

>b-b-buh muh social anxiety
>>
>>24966852
I have extreme anxiety too, I do, I used to be unable to finish tests because of it, always eat lunch in the cafeteria.

I'm in DEP now though, and we have meetings every week, and everything is so structured, its all predictable, I still shake in my shoes a bit and they laugh at me for it, but only jokingly.

Its counter-intuitive but for me at least my limited experience has been good so far. Plus you start making like 17k a year, and I'll probably make more out of bootcamp cuz promotions.
>>
>>24966862
this is your best bet
>>
>>24967055
>always eat lunch in the cafeteria.
I meant library, and I had to hide behind these stalls or else I'd get kicked out
>>
>>24967047
hopefully i can find it in me.
anxiety is the bane of getting jobs
>>
>>24966186
At least try to find a job. Some of us unsocial freaks luck out in the wageslaving rat race where it's not too bad.

But, I won't tell you life is going to be great. Your social fears are not only never going to get better, it will only get worse. If you do eventually realize suicide is optimal, it's understandable.
>>
>>24967055
as a robot i tried the military and it didn't go very well for me. I guess i joined for the wrong reasons.

I ended up getting kicked out on purpose in basic training. I was very motivated and ready to fucking go, even in reception, but once i got down range it all changed.
>>
>>24967104

No it's not

How do you think forgieners who know little English get jobs?

You're just throwing excuses
>>
Why are they kicking you out? Have you actually tried to sit them down and explain your problems and limitations?
>>
>>24967210
i've had panic attacks since i was ten
they think it's all bullshit like it's some excuse to not work so they call me lazy and lecture me about work ethic, its like they are from a different world
>>
>>24967210

If you're talking about this post

>>24967128

I didn't get kicked out because of my anxiety or anything. It actually kind of helped in a way. Since it was like over exposure.

If you are considering joining the military and you have mental health problems just keep in mind it might not just make you magically better. It will most likely only get worse and you will be finding any way to get out. I saw it happen so much. I saw about 15 other people trying anything they could to get out because some of them had mental health problems and it fucked them up really bad. I saw some of them flat out cry in front of drill sergeants.

The reason i got kicked out was because i just didn't want to die. Call me a pussy or whatever, but i realized i had so many more options and i didn't want to be a slave to america and have my parents deal with the fact that i am dead because some sand nigger in cargo shorts shot me in the face. I went as army 11b if you were wondering, which was very stupid.

Just don't try to make yourself something you are not. Or you will hate your life even more.
>>
>>24967296
the world is calling you m8
you can answer it and try to do fine and live life
or you can >>24966862
>>
>>24967296

Dang, sorry anon :(

I hate that parents think having children is some kind of free ticket because they expect their kids to slave away just so they can have an easier life.

You don't decide to create a life and then just randomly choose to stop caring for it when it gets to x age.
>>
>>24967191
>How do you think forgieners who know little English get jobs?
because they don't have social anxiety
i have no clue about the ones that do

this shits real, anon you are just brainwashed by your normie friends who claim to have it
>>
Apply to Wal-Mart or McDonalds.
>>
File: Wage slave wojack.jpg (77 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Wage slave wojack.jpg
77 KB, 900x675
>>24967479
k den
thanks based robro
i'll be making money in no time
>>
>>24967397

Nigger I had social anxiety yet I was able to land a job at the age of 17.

You're really pathetic for blaming anxiety for your problems. I know it's tough, but you can't just fucking stay NEET. The universe doesn't work in magical forces that will suddenly make your life better. You need to make that change yourself. No one in this world is a protagonist. We're all each to our own.

Yes, forgieners do have SA sometimes because they can't fucking communicate with others and sometimes experience culture shock.
>>
>>24967395

Kill yourself

Cancerous shit
>>
>>24967397
its not that hard to find a job they are right. i can tell since i got one too. too bad it made my life even worse and now im unfit for work after just 3 months at working at a local grocery store.
its basically get over it or start thinking about suicide
>>
>op ignoring the only really useful advice ITT i.e. to kill himself

i'm starting to agree with your parents OP, all your problems do seem faked. you're still in love with life.
>>
>>24967634
life would be shit anyway
not officially going to an hero since i could allways puss out or "see the light"
i've thought about it many times b4 in high school but never had a means of doing it
just need a couple hundred bux for a revolver since i can't trust a noose
>>
>>24967716
it would probably be a clutch last second thing or in front of my parents to say fuck you
>>
>>24967716
just jump off a building, its easy and over quick. just make sure its a proper height and youre golden. if youre really scared you can position yourself so that once youre unconscious you will fall and then take an anesthetic
>>
>>24967769
i could get really drunk before i jump
>>
>>24967812
yeah whatever works for you buddy
>>
>>24967812
be sure about it tho. most people actually regret to try suicide a while after they failed. you need to commit 100%.
if youre sure you can also jump in front of a train tho. its much faster than jumping of a building and all you have to do is commit and dont puss out
>>
>>24966568
>there is no way to measure anxiety
Sounds like what someone with an undiagnosed "disorder" says. I bet you're 'triggered' by a lot of things, too. You're accepting defeat, and unfortunately you live in one of the few population slices where it's possible to do that and not die. If you really had to do something like this to survive, and you just sit at home crying about muh feelings, you deserve to die on the streets.
>>
>>24967812
Jumping in front of a train is a better idea
>>
I get so mad when I hear about shit like this.

OP didn't ask for his parents to bring him into this cruel, evil world. They only did it for their sick sexual pleasure, and now they want to kick OP out of their house? Fuck off, he's YOUR responsibility, and if you fucked up so badly that you want him out then maybe you should take a hard look in the mirror and point the finger at yourselves for being such shit parents.
>>
>>24966186
I'm 21 and a NEET if I get kicked out I'll just move to my moms or an hero. Feels good having a plan. I've got kicked out of my moms before so an hero would most likely happen.
>>
call a suicide hotline and say your going to kill yourself
when they take you to the hospital say your going to kill yourself

use your social worker you get appointed to get you housing
>>
>>24966186

Dude, shut the fuck up. Social anxiety sucks, but suck it up. I hate people and have nothing to talk to them about, but I still worked as a cashier for a good 2 years of my life and ate my soul away. There's nothing that you can do besides get a job, be homeless, dorm in a school, go to jail (and be someone's bitch) or be so pathetic that your parents may pity you and take you back.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.