[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found the girl I like on Tinder and now I've just been sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Diddly Feelerino.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Diddly Feelerino.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
Found the girl I like on Tinder and now I've just been sitting looking at her profile for the last 15 minutes. No bio, only pics. I'm too scared to swipe right as it will basically give me the answer I've been wanting to know for a long time but been too much of a beta to actually get. I will swipe right when I'm ready, but I don't know how long it will take. Wish me luck.
>>
Good luck. Let us know.
>>
If dubs, she'll swipe right.
>>
Put yourself out of your misery you dumb Kek. If you spend 15 minutes fawning over one dumb bitches profile you'll never get anywhere on tinder. It's a numbers game, nigger. Swipe 'em ALL right and don't give a fuck.

Regards,
Chad
x
>>
The thing is swiping right is always a compliment for the girl somehow, just don't overthink it.
Swipe right see what happens.
Also I hope to get duberinos to force you to your luck
>>
Im going to bed now, and i demand an answer.
>>
I swiped right a good wee while ago now and nothing, obviously there's always the chance they've just not seen me on it yet. Guess time will tell, you folks are a lot nicer than the other boards.
>>
>>24965999
The trips have spoken, swipe that shit right right now
>>
Im not familiar with Tinder. Can you know if she swiped left?
>>
>>24966430
There's no way to definitely know, just assume if after a few days you've not matched then you've been left swiped.
>>
Just stopping by to give a tinder tip.

Something that works for me and helps cut to the chase is asking your matches "why made you swipe right on me".

It's an innocent question and it gets them to describe their attraction to you which gives you enough ammo to sensually tease her with.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.