[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>attractive girls (in my league) ask me out >reject them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: sick girl.jpg (55 KB, 500x721) Image search: [Google]
sick girl.jpg
55 KB, 500x721
>attractive girls (in my league) ask me out
>reject them because I think they could do better

Who else self-hating?
>>
>>24965419
And then you come on 4chan to talk about it for attention. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>24965419
Give yourslef a chance, a relationship could make you a better man. It will actually.
Your gf will want you to change a few little things about you, you'll obviously agree and do it cause you're a beta fag and then BOOM she deserves you.
It's important to have a first (true) relationship that does that, you can't go anywhere if you don't even give yourself that chance.
>>
>>24965419
Kinda happened to me once, I'm afraid of relationships:
>crush flirts with me trough highschool
>the only girls who's ever shown any interest towards me
>act cold,ignore her or respond sarcastically
>eventually she stops talking to me
>>
File: ytho.jpg (865 KB, 1813x2111) Image search: [Google]
ytho.jpg
865 KB, 1813x2111
>>24965785
are you serious m8 ?
>>
>>24966027
yeah.one time one of my friends talked something with me about facebook, she heard that and was like
>"ANON,you have facebook?"
>"yeah"
>why didn't you add me?!
>"ok, I will, if I remember to, I'm not on facebook much"
>sends me friend request that evening
>stalk her facebook ever since, never like,or comment, or chat with her
>>
>>24966116
but y tho
fuck my comment if it isn't original I wanna be able to communicate on this fucking board
>>
>>>24966176
I'm afraid of relationships, probably because of commitment,I want to be "free", and I know that even if I was with her it was destined to end anyway and/or she probably wouldn't like me,my personality etc., it would probably all end in a couple of days. she probably liked more the "idea" that she created of me (i'm cold,aloof,smartass and sarcastic especially to people I barely know,basically I'm so defensive that I actually work to make people dislike me,so I won't feel bad when they do It takes a lot of time for me to reveal my true self and accept someone as a friend, and not just as an acquaitance), she probably thought "wow, so mysterious and witty!" and then started flirting with me...
>>
>>24965419
>being attractive and charming enough to have girls throw themselves at you

Fuck off normie.
>>
>>24966388
I know it's easier said than done, but you HAVE to give it a try before taking any conclusion. Half of your assumptions are probably false, you need to live it to see, what do you have to lose ?
Do you really prefer doing nothing now and probably all your life than try something that could work out or not but either way you'll end up changed in a better way ?
>>
File: 1426236196990.jpg (132 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
1426236196990.jpg
132 KB, 706x1000
Exactly same feels here.

That was also one of the last hopes I had, last time I spoke to a female was 2 years ago

I don't regret it though, it is better not to play than to try, and get hurt.
>>
>>24966499
nooooooooooooooooooooooo nononoononono
ugh
this is exactly the type of reasoning that gets you stuck where you are. There is nothing worse than not trying because you're afraid of the outcome. Just do it, and even if it goes the worse possible way, it will still be better for you and more useful than if you had done nothing.
Just..... ugh Absolutely stop thinking like this right now.

It's ok to say you're afraid to do something, but you're wrong if you think it's the right thing to do. 200% wrong.
>>
>>24966176
ps: she was also the only girl that wanted to have sex with me, she asked in french though "voulez vouz coucher avec moi" (I don't know how it's written) I OBVIOUSLY know what I meant but I said "sorry,I don't speak french"
>>24966471
I've pretty much given up now, I don't want any relationships and shit, thanks though.
>>
>>24966575
>hur dur stop thinking like that
>just b urself
>>
File: 1407326415016.jpg (127 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1407326415016.jpg
127 KB, 615x409
>>24965419
I do this and I also suspect their trying to manipulate or ruse me in some way because normies are all evil r-right?
>>
itt: autists
>>
>>24966575
Fuck off, landwhale. Let him do whatever he feels it is right.
>>
>>24965419

>girls ask me out
>reject

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24966666
is this you acnekun?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q2q5y6BfQM
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.