[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you approach pretty girls in public . Different approaches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1444422119519.jpg (34 KB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1444422119519.jpg
34 KB, 300x290
How do you approach pretty girls in public . Different approaches depending on situation? I hate when I see a pretty girl in public by herself and I don't have the nerves to go up and get to know her. Or if I'm at a bar with friends and there are pretty girls there and you just can't go up and talk. This is so debilitating :(
>>
>How do you approach pretty girls in public
I don't.
>>>/adv/
>>>/trash/
>>
if i talked to girls i prob wouldn't be on /r9k/ right now
>>
Seriously, unless you have a 10/10 male model face, don't approach random attractive girls in public. Even if you were a 10 I still wouldn't like your chances.
>>
>>24965020
You literally never ever do that.
>>
>>24965020
>>Coming here for advice
tok pek
>>
No one wants to talk in person. Most people just want to text then meet up.

I knew a guy who would just go up and ask girls for their number, get it, and walk off. They said it almost always worked. Just say it with confidence.

Then text, don't act desperate or autistic, and you may just have a shot.
>>
>girl keeps turning her head to look at me in class as i can see in my peripheral vision
>just keep facing forward
>she audibly sighs at the end of class
>next day qt asian smiles at me as I run to bus stop
>i don't even think and sit next to her
>she takes out her earbuds, ready for me to talk
>look forward the whole time
>now get weird looks from her
Why is it so hard anons, I bet these girls didn't even like me, they just want conversation and I don't have the balls to supply it.
>>
>>24965521
So how do regular guys get girls?>>24965763
Hmm this is interesting. So just be quick about it and just ask for her number and than leave her alone? Than text for a date?
>>
>>24966238
Yup. Look for someone alone in a public area and ask.
>>
>>24967643
Any tips for girls at bars. Especially when the are in a group of females. Is it good idea to buy them a drink?
>>
I did this with a couple of friends. One of us had to just go and say "hi", the other two picked a girl on the street, and if he didn't say hi he had to pay. As long as he said hi, he could keep his money.
The results were mostly positive. At first girls go like "wtf do I know you" but then you're forced to say something to not look like a creep, and because you aren't one, you end up having a conversation.
It's hard as fuck to do it without money on the line, and you'll always look like a creep if you follow a girl for too long in a place that's not crowded.
>>
>>24966238
it won't work if you're ugly or average
>>
>>24967836
No. God, no. Don't go to a bar. You won't be able to hide your power level. The way I gave you is the only robot friendly way to get a gf.
>>
>>24967836
good way to be a kuck-a-doodle-doo
>>
I thought it was common for guys to buy a girl a drink at the bar?
>>
>>24968106
That's what roasties want you to think.
>>
>>24965020
are you attractive? say literally whatever

are you ugly? dont even bother, she's already texting 5 other guys more attractive than you and probably getting free shit from 2 of them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.